Hush

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
GmidD
Art Expert
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:39 pm
Location: Cleveland, OH

Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:15 pm

halftonegraphics wrote:
GmidD wrote:
MalachiConstant wrote:Right side drymounted up and a couple soft corners. Poster Mountain it is.

Mine from Onethirty3.

Will post pictures later.
Anyone know how much Poster Mountain charges to fix minor edge creases on a print? Just need a ballpark number.
$50 each, plus shipping.
Thanks for the info! That's actually less than I thought it would be. I have a Joe Black print that needs some fixing. Hopefully I won't have to send my Hush prints in with it.
User avatar
PLUSH
Art Expert
Posts: 7201
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:43 pm
Location: TEXAS

Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:57 pm

Man,

Wonder why they (White Walls) did not ship these flat like Masked Siren? I am sure it was cost. Cause they are sure going the slow route with FedEx. Mine says it will arrive on the 7th, even though it was shipped on the 31st. I hope I am one of the lucky ones :) Not sure why galleries seem not how to properly package prints sometimes.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52822
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:03 am

A lot of galleries don't deal with prints that often.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
bkboy77
Art Expert
Posts: 8585
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:58 pm
Location: Burger King

Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:04 am

PLUSH wrote:Man,

Wonder why they (White Walls) did not ship these flat like Masked Siren? I am sure it was cost. Cause they are sure going the slow route with FedEx. Mine says it will arrive on the 7th, even though it was shipped on the 31st. I hope I am one of the lucky ones :) Not sure why galleries seem not how to properly package prints sometimes.
bkboy77 wrote:Prints have very low profit margins and is not worth the trouble for some galleries.
shipping was free on these prints. you get what you pay for.
fung430 wrote:Expressobeans knows everything.
User avatar
MalachiConstant
Art Expert
Posts: 1186
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:40 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:08 am

Pics of the damaged print from Onethirty3.


Image


Image

Image


Is the best address to get hold of them the info@onethirty3.com or is there a better one?
User avatar
dtrain
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 297
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 10:57 am

Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:43 am

bkboy77 wrote:
shipping was free on these prints. you get what you pay for.
I paid $40 for the crappy shipping job on mine... :hanging:
User avatar
bkboy77
Art Expert
Posts: 8585
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:58 pm
Location: Burger King

Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:03 am

dtrain wrote:
bkboy77 wrote:
shipping was free on these prints. you get what you pay for.
I paid $40 for the crappy shipping job on mine... :hanging:
which means you will be getting a replacement from onethirty3. Heard they were shipping the replacements flat this time around.

its a different story if you ordered from WW. Anyone who ordered from Metro care to share the condition of their prints after shipping? Are the damaged ones being replaced or being offered a refund?
fung430 wrote:Expressobeans knows everything.
User avatar
roo
Art Expert
Posts: 4354
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:45 pm
Location: Sydneysiding

Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:17 am

bkboy77 wrote:
dtrain wrote:
bkboy77 wrote:
shipping was free on these prints. you get what you pay for.
I paid $40 for the crappy shipping job on mine... :hanging:
which means you will be getting a replacement from onethirty3. Heard they were shipping the replacements flat this time around.

its a different story if you ordered from WW. Anyone who ordered from Metro care to share the condition of their prints after shipping? Are the damaged ones being replaced or being offered a refund?
I havent got my prints yes or know of anyone that has received there,s from Metro. Hopefully it will be this week in a well packed flat pack, it should be seeing they sent them to a packing company instead of doing it them selfs... :ziggi:
User avatar
bkboy77
Art Expert
Posts: 8585
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:58 pm
Location: Burger King

Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:59 am

thanks roo. hope you receive your prints in mint condition. I am hoping for the best on my set. will be arriving tomorrow from WW.
fung430 wrote:Expressobeans knows everything.
User avatar
jsan20
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 551
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:57 pm

Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:12 pm

What the F. Is Hush doing using these clowns to sell his prints?
User avatar
maroozer
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 928
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:39 pm

Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:22 pm

Has anyone else not received shipping info from White Walls....I haven't.
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12340
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:33 pm

maroozer wrote:Has anyone else not received shipping info from White Walls....I haven't.

i haven't. spoke with them yesterday. still sending out. no worries.
Image
User avatar
Vytis33
Art Expert
Posts: 2068
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:29 pm

Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:43 pm

No shipping info from WW either. East coast here, nothing to worry about I'm sure. Well, unless you're talking about their apparent packing woes.
User avatar
maroozer
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 928
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:39 pm

Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:44 pm

Good...let's hope they up their shipping game.
User avatar
MalachiConstant
Art Expert
Posts: 1186
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:40 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:46 pm

Confirmation to destroy print. Oi, probably going to have to get a little tipsy to do so.
Post Reply