Twin Light 11 HUSH

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:10 am

This topic is dedicated to: Twin Light 11 HUSH

shoeless
Art Expert

Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:24 am

:drool:
fnord wrote:If you like something, for the love of dog don't share it with EB.
jsan20
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:39 pm

Did anyone get a reply? Its a strange way to sell a print. A bit of a pain.
schmoff
Art Expert

Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:49 pm

they asked where i was from this morning for shipping purposes and then never responded after that
db23
Art Expert

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:04 pm

wow that looks amazing!
ottomatik71
Art Expert

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:39 pm

schmoff wrote:they asked where i was from this morning for shipping purposes and then never responded after that
Just got the email from Amber!
+1
Shipped after the 24th.
It's been a great day! First the Miss Bugs, now the Hush!
shoeless
Art Expert

Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:02 pm

ottomatik71 wrote:
schmoff wrote:they asked where i was from this morning for shipping purposes and then never responded after that
Just got the email from Amber!
+1
Shipped after the 24th.
It's been a great day! First the Miss Bugs, now the Hush!
:pint:
jsstuver
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:37 pm

+1 I love this so much I hope my emails were the reason they decided to do a print. I begged them to do a print of this piece when I saw the previews! Very difficult trying to get, but is going to be so worth it. 9 colors 3 varnishes and hand finished with spray paint and acrylic! I think this going to be my favorite print of the year so far. I like it so much it is my homescreen on my iPhone.
ottomatik71
Art Expert

Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:31 pm

^^^I had it on my homescreen for a second. The time and slide bar covered up too much of it, so now I have the bronze detail image from Brooklynite of Eyes Glanced.
jsstuver
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:38 pm

They were quick to respond via email, but damn this was the hardest time trying to buy something I think I ever had. But so going to be worth it. I believe this is going to be stunningly beautiful in person! His new exhibition is fantastic! So good it was even on Huffington Post Art Section. I really wish I could afford an original from the series but I don't have 10 to 15k for a painting, so I figure 360 shipped for a piece of the pie isn't bad! 8) by the way why is this not on the new release page???
jsan20
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:57 pm

+ 1 Amber was really nice and responsive to emails. I have through the night and it looks amazing in person. Hush is kind of under the radar on this site. Its surprising how some artists get blown up on here and others are hardly noticed. Seems like the money makers get a big following.
shoeless
Art Expert

Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:17 pm

jsan20 wrote:+ 1 Amber was really nice and responsive to emails. I have through the night and it looks amazing in person. Hush is kind of under the radar on this site. Its surprising how some artists get blown up on here and others are hardly noticed. Seems like the money makers get a big following.
Agreed.

and PLEASE let me know if/when youd consider selling Through the Night. One of my favorite pieces by any artist.
jsstuver
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:25 pm

Yeah really wanted through the night but somehow missed out, wasn't the release date botched or something when it was originally released? Anyway love it and would love to ave it also!
jsan20
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:32 pm

shoeless wrote:
jsan20 wrote:+ 1 Amber was really nice and responsive to emails. I have through the night and it looks amazing in person. Hush is kind of under the radar on this site. Its surprising how some artists get blown up on here and others are hardly noticed. Seems like the money makers get a big following.
Agreed.

and PLEASE let me know if/when youd consider selling Through the Night. One of my favorite pieces by any artist.
http://www.blackratprojects.com/edition ... -the-night
Through the night is still for sale, the print is a little larger and has an edition of 25. It also comes with a free mini print.
shoeless
Art Expert

Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:44 pm

:shock:
A. Cant BELIEVE thats still available(please tell noone else :wink: )
2. I feel like a dumbass for not knowing....I wouldve grabbed one by now for sure.
Three. After yesterday, Im broke. Must. Raise. Funds.

Thanks!
Have you framed yours yet?!