Decemberists Columbus 11 Spusta

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:30 pm

This topic is dedicated to: Decemberists Columbus 11 Spusta

pewter14
EB Team

Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:31 pm

'shrooooooms.

Nice work, Marq.
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:36 pm

Love the image and colors and copper stock. Nice job Marq! :clap:
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
cactusphunk
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:59 pm

Very Nice!
:clap:
"Youre talking a lot, but youre not saying anything"
coleslaw
Art Expert

Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:19 pm

love it but sold out show when i tried to get tix 2day, they wouldn't even let my lil' bro in to get me a poster, really rad though Marq!!! :D
“But as Garcia said, you know, the '60s ain't over till the fat lady gets high. And that means that whatever it takes to get you high: sometimes grief, sometimes it's prayer, fasting. I prefer a joint.”-Ken Kesey
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:37 pm

If your brother is 4 years old or younger, I'd be pissed that they didn't let him in. If he's 23, however, then he was probably viewed as a criminal gate-crasher wannabee :wink:
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
coleslaw
Art Expert

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:41 pm

yeah you're probably right, and he's nowhere near 4 y.o, he's a doctor, lol :shock:
“But as Garcia said, you know, the '60s ain't over till the fat lady gets high. And that means that whatever it takes to get you high: sometimes grief, sometimes it's prayer, fasting. I prefer a joint.”-Ken Kesey
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:09 pm

Ain't no doctor sneakin' in to this show on MY watch (said the ticket taker) :lol:
coleslaw
Art Expert

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:10 pm

:lol:
phriendlyone
Art Connoisseur

Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:16 am

Isn't the show tonight(Sat)? Of course they wouldn't let you in to buy the poster. I'm sure the poster is not even there. It won't be available until they open up the gates, day of show. Maybe I missed some sarcasm or something.
But sorry you couldn't get tickets. This show has been sold out for almost a month. My record store gave 2 tickets away for the show but that was over a month ago.
I can't wait for this show. JTE opening and a Spusta poster!? We even might be able to get a Welker in the JTE's haven't sold out already. Should be a great evening for posters and music! Look for me front and center....
TOXIC BEAUTY Records and Rock & Roll GALLERY located in Yellow Springs, OH for your poster wants and needs! (513)965-1195
schniddles
Art Enthusiast

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:25 pm

doesn't look like these will be at the show after all. They're sitting at UPS locked up in Columbus, for some reason they didn't get delivered as they should have. Big apologies to anyone who'll be missing these at the show....Spusta Store will do what we can to honor concert attendees first with our sales online when we get to it.

Unless anyone has some Ohio UPS connections that can help us out at the last minute!

Yikes. bummed these didn't make it to the venue in time.
Non-Fiction
Art Expert

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:08 pm

schniddles wrote:doesn't look like these will be at the show after all. They're sitting at UPS locked up in Columbus, for some reason they didn't get delivered as they should have. Big apologies to anyone who'll be missing these at the show....Spusta Store will do what we can to honor concert attendees first with our sales online when we get to it.

Unless anyone has some Ohio UPS connections that can help us out at the last minute!

Yikes. bummed these didn't make it to the venue in time.
Damn Marq,

Sorry to hear the news...I hate UPS! and glad you use USPS!
Nice job on the print as always!

:pint:
drymounter

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:28 pm

I'm that lazy bum in Brown who was too busy smoking cigarettes out on the loading dock this morning to double check and ensure that I had everything on my truck before I left the warehouse.

Oh, and that one heavy box from California with the 940XX zipcode, well, that was scheduled for delivery on Friday and today is Sat-ur-day.

No worries, I left it out back so I wouldn't forget it next week. Are they calling for rain?
I'm that 14 color A/P that spent 45 days in a Yazoo tube in the USPS somewhere outside Wichita
coleslaw
Art Expert

Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:06 pm

i might have a shot at these after all perhaps then, the show was sold out when i tried to get tix anyhow
I 2nd liking that you use USPS in your store fwiw...cl

It's raining hardcore down in SE OH btway :shock:
cardhawks
Art Expert

Tue May 03, 2011 5:46 pm