Phish Indio 09 Bullock

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:02 pm

This topic is dedicated to: Phish Indio 09 Bullock

berkeleybrian

Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:04 pm

wow, very nice.

I've been dreaming of making a poster for years....after picking up your Gorge poster this summer, I decided to motivate. Doing a print for Indio. It doesn't look anywhere as good as this!

good job. I'm sure you're going to sell out by Saturday!
sumodie

Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:31 pm

I 'discovered' Bullock's art work at the Gorge -she's definitely my favorite 'lot artist'. Though I just missed out on her Gorge print, I sent her Red Rocks poster to a good friend, and at Indio I picked up her F8 print as well as the Hartford one. And Isadora is really nice to chat with. I look forward to seeing more of her phish work.
chalkdust
Art Expert

Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:12 am

love this. :clap:
attackonthebass
Art Expert

Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:32 pm

I finally got to meet the artist, I saw her print as I was waiting for the pollocks at the merch tent and recognized the style and felt kinda weird when I asked if she was the artist.

I told her that I had seen a bunch of her stuff on E.Beans and really liked her style, the majority of the lot prints are 90% digital, and suck. I ended up getting 69, I told her it was my favorite #.

Now that I know what she look's like I can hopefully snag another poster from her when I see her at the next show.

Great art, Great detail, and CHEAP price.

Can't go wrong.

Keep up the good work, maybe the rest of the lot will notice what it takes to make GOOD lot art. Any one can make something up and take it to kinko's and make a 100 copies, but it's nice when there are people who actually put time and effort into their art.
Common sense, is not that common
mezzacappa
Art Connoisseur

Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:18 pm

I'd like to take a giant broom and sweep 99% of the Phish lot artists into a deep chasm from whence they could never return.
This artist and maybe a couple others could pull themselves up from the edge of the abyss , dust themselves off and look for an official gig before the broom comes round again.
Botticelli was Italian.
berkeleybrian

Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:27 pm

I bought one of these and had it with me when I was selling my print.....many people asked if this was the official poster. I think that says something about the quality of Isadora's work......now if only the paper was a little thicker! :wink:
EsthersDoll
Art Connoisseur

Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:52 pm

Wow! I hadn't seen this in any of my adventures in Indio last weekend, but I wish I had! What a great poster! I love the symbolism; it's PERFECT for Phish's Halloween. I am definitely interested in getting myself one of these someday, somehow. Way to go Isadora, I think this is the best poster I have seen out of your work yet!! Keep up the good work, PLEASE!!
Minds are like parachutes, they work best when open.
birdwell
Art Connoisseur

Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:56 pm

EsthersDoll wrote:Wow! I hadn't seen this in any of my adventures in Indio last weekend, but I wish I had! What a great poster! I love the symbolism; it's PERFECT for Phish's Halloween. I am definitely interested in getting myself one of these someday, somehow. Way to go Isadora, I think this is the best poster I have seen out of your work yet!! Keep up the good work, PLEASE!!
Esther tried in vain to pacify the mob.
Rainbows & Butterflies
EsthersDoll
Art Connoisseur

Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:11 pm

birdwell wrote:
EsthersDoll wrote:Wow! I hadn't seen this in any of my adventures in Indio last weekend, but I wish I had! What a great poster! I love the symbolism; it's PERFECT for Phish's Halloween. I am definitely interested in getting myself one of these someday, somehow. Way to go Isadora, I think this is the best poster I have seen out of your work yet!! Keep up the good work, PLEASE!!
Esther tried in vain to pacify the mob.
Yes she did. And her doll had a lot of fun on Halloween:)
Minds are like parachutes, they work best when open.
attackonthebass
Art Expert

Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:12 pm

mezzacappa wrote:I'd like to take a giant broom and sweep 99% of the Phish lot artists into a deep chasm from whence they could never return.
This artist and maybe a couple others could pull themselves up from the edge of the abyss , dust themselves off and look for an official gig before the broom comes round again.
There are tons of artists that would love an official gig, but there are a few artists that make prints just to get a little extra spending money in order to do the entire tour without having to sell waters.

I think Bullock's prints are great, others may disagree. I'll agree that some lot art isn't worth 10 - 20 bucks, but you don't have to buy it.

I scored this print, the 3-D Pollock, Color Pollock, and the not pollock all within 5 minutes. After waiting hours in line mind you.

The sunburn on the left side of my body was well worth the wait
Common sense, is not that common