Phish Sticker Lemonwheel 98

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:16 pm

This topic is dedicated to: Phish Sticker Lemonwheel 98

lurches
New User

Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:22 pm

That's My sticker!
We printed up 1000 of these for lemonwheel.
When leaving, we literally had 20 bucks for gas, but after 1 hour of walking, my wife came back with well over 200 bucks :)
The last time we moved, a few boxes got lost in storage, long story.. but i KNOW I still have/had a brick of 250 of these left somewhere in Indiana.
As for me, I have 3 in my possession, plus one out in the shop. I plan on keeping them for awhile, but I may put a few up for trade.
Good to see it up here :)
for the record: artist: Patrick Metsker
ahh the memories
have fun folks...
Flimby

Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:27 pm

lurches wrote:That's My sticker!
We printed up 1000 of these for lemonwheel.
When leaving, we literally had 20 bucks for gas, but after 1 hour of walking, my wife came back with well over 200 bucks :)
The last time we moved, a few boxes got lost in storage, long story.. but i KNOW I still have/had a brick of 250 of these left somewhere in Indiana.
As for me, I have 3 in my possession, plus one out in the shop. I plan on keeping them for awhile, but I may put a few up for trade.
Good to see it up here :)
for the record: artist: Patrick Metsker
ahh the memories
have fun folks...
updated, thanks for the info
great sticker :D
tela42499
Art Enthusiast

Tue May 02, 2006 3:15 pm

You are the second artist that thas found his sticker on EB that I uploaded onto the site. I bought one off you on ebay when I loaded it onto the site. It's nice to see such positive feelings and feedback from the site, especially from the artists that didn't know their stuff is actually on the site. I am glad that you gave us he update info. Thanks for the great sticker!!!
First female EB staff member! Yeah bitches! It WAS all wonderful...
lurches
New User

Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:00 am

the folks who sold the remaining few on ebay were friends of ours, and it sparked some very good memories of walking around lemonwheel with these.
we met lots of great people! ahhhh, did it all really happen? or was it just a dream? :wink: