Henry I 09 Patterson

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:17 am

This topic is dedicated to: Henry I 09 Patterson

bigbp0057
Art Connoisseur

Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:24 am

This one of a kind print is now available at:
http://pattersonproductions.bigcartel.com/

I am a huge Eraserhead fan and a David Lynch fan. I have Henry tattooed on my right arm I love this movie so much. I love the imagry of Henry in his despair and depression of that movie, I wanted him to be the subject. This piece is Henry living in a toxic world and if he could somehow get out of this world he is in and escape destruction he would. Thats where the being John Malcovich "Ripe Vessel" comes in to offer Henry and escape to live in someone else's body and live life as someone else.

Thanks for looking at my art
Brian
http://pattersonproductions.bigcartel.com/
"The limits of tyrants are proscribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress"
~Fredrick Douglas

Obey Prints For Sale: www.obeygiantprints.com
automator
Nobody

Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:31 am

New image Henry I 09 Patterson
Close up of the block print top right

automator
Nobody

Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:31 am

New image Henry I 09 Patterson
Close up 2 of Gas mask girl