MMA News, Rumors & Results

An arena for athletics. Post lifetime is 1 year.
misterx
Art Expert

Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:07 am

Why you hangin' on Vinnies words? He was on Sonnens Payroll you dummy, OBVIOUSLY he's gonna back Sonnen publicly.

The fact that you backed what he said shows how much of a Vinny fanboi you are, as well as showing how clueless you are when it comes to the art of hyping fights, and the lies that are told.

You stand for everything that is negative regarding Martial Arts....you are abrasive, confrontational and lacking in social politeness.
Do you have friends? I'd imagine not.

AND youve not said who you believe the GOAT is...all you do is say who you think ISNT.

I'm going to try to ignore your constant trolling.
Keep up the Tough Guy persona big fella, it suits you.
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
DeltaSigChi4
Flipper

Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:48 am

Not a persona last I checked when one of the biggest stables in the world recruit you to join their Pro Grappling team.

Here's a novel idea: don't talk to me. One of the biggest and most obvious ignorant fanboys on this thread calling me a "fanboi". How many persons do you PERSONALLY know are contracted by ZUFFA, LLC.? How many do you train with? drymount you.

E
misterx
Art Expert

Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:06 am

zzzzzzzzz

Stables? Ae you a jockey too?? :shock:

You must be reeeallly tiny,with small hands, shoes etc.Flyweight?

Little people often feel insecure, resorting to name-calling and trying to boost their (small) ego's. You fit the bill.Bet thats why you are (in your head) boasting about your connection with VM...makes you feel virile and manly in that diddy little child-like body of yours.

Your right ... dont talk to me.Nothing you say makes sense, everything you say is crap.

Just wondering though,do they get you to sweep and mop the gym when every bodies finished?
DeltaSigChi4
Flipper

Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:41 am

No connection to VM.

Guy doesn't even know me.

Never been in the same room with him.

I would list an unabridged list of ZUFFA, LLC. (UFC) fighters I have never trained with but for the purposes of simplification just go look up the entire roster. And Strikeforce. And legitimate assorted World Champions. Yep. Don't train with any of them. Never been in the same gym with a UFC Hall of Famer. Never been told by my instructor that he was going to make sure I trained with said UFC HOFer when he came to team practice. Never.

E

Postscript. I have a "child-like body".
mr_rugby
Art Expert

Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:49 am

<------- Tim Boetsch Fanboy 8)
willg
Art Expert

Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:28 pm

Anyone picking Edgar? I'm going with Henderson again.
bloodthrust
Art Expert

Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:47 pm

willg wrote:Anyone picking Edgar? I'm going with Henderson again.
Betting wise I'll likely be going with Edgar. Bendo at -185 (and moving up) is insane. I don't see this fight being much more different than the last time, and that was a razor thin decision essentially decided by an up kick. While that WAS a great up kick, it's not something that happens all the time. IMO there is tremendous value taking Frankie tomorrow.

I also think Cerone is going to dominate Guillard. Speaking of, he didn't make weight. No excuse for that fudge, and in that altitude a tough cut should really hurt Melvin.

** is actually up to -210.
Perkins wrote:Hmm. Art with rules. Doesn't sound like all that great of an idea to me.
mistersmith wrote:It's Pearl Jam. You could poop on a piece of French Paper and write "Pearl Jam" in it with your finger and have a decent shot at AoTW.
misterx
Art Expert

Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:39 pm

I dont know...I suspect we saw the best of Edgar last time, whereas I think bendo CAN bring more to the table....imo.
mr_rugby
Art Expert

Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:48 pm

Edgar
Cowboy
Herman
misterx
Art Expert

Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:01 pm

Bendo
Cerrone
Herman
willg
Art Expert

Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:11 pm

misterx wrote:Bendo
Cerrone
Herman
sabotage
Art Expert

Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:17 pm

willg wrote:
misterx wrote:Bendo
Cerrone
Herman
Baker
Art Expert

Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:20 am

I dont think the last fight was razor thin, I think Bendo rocked him last time and will again. Should have gotten tickets for this one..
ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:28 am

Frankie made me a believer. I used to dislike the guy because I am a huge Penn fan but the guy has turned me into a fan. The dude never quits. I also think that he has had ample to modify a gameplan that maximizes his chance to win.....unfortunately I just dont think that will be enough. Bendo has an advantage just about everywhere and the first fight wasn't really razor thin. After the fight I felt it could have gone either way but upon rewatching it, there is no way I can score that fight for Edgar. I think I am going with bloodthrust and laying some money down on Edgar anyways. Whats the worst that can happen? :) At those odds, I can't say no. Frankie can certainly outpoint Bendo if Bendo doesn't fight smart but there is no chance Frankie can finish him especially by sub. BTW sorry for all the grammatical errors.

Bendo
Cerrone (via anyway he wants to finish it)
Okami (by absolute destruction ala the Boetsch fight sans the brutal come from behind KO)
Shields (hope Herman upsets him though)
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
bloodthrust
Art Expert

Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:15 pm

If it wasn't a razor thin decision it was damn close. I'm in no way saying I think Frankie won that fight by any means but the fight was dramatically changed with Ben landing a flukey up kick. Yes it was solid but how often does a strike like that land and dramatically change a fight? We're not talking about a right hook or a standing head kick or anything. Also, Frankie has proven, at least to me, to rebound very well and do much better in his rematches. I will not be surprised at all if Ben wins, but the value is definitely on Frankie. I mean really, did the way the last fight played out really justify such a drastic shift in odds for this fight? I certainly don't think so. And for the record the last fight ended at essentially a pick em, Frankie opened as a slight fav and by fight time Ben was a slight fav.

I absolutely love Okami and Cerone tonight. The juice is rediculous on both so they have to be parlayed, but you can get a pretty good line on Cerone ITD.
Perkins wrote:Hmm. Art with rules. Doesn't sound like all that great of an idea to me.
mistersmith wrote:It's Pearl Jam. You could poop on a piece of French Paper and write "Pearl Jam" in it with your finger and have a decent shot at AoTW.