Ladytron Houston 08 Slater

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:41 am

This topic is dedicated to: Ladytron Houston 08 Slater

nc
EB Team

Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:41 am

on sale this Thursday, July 24, at 2pm CST. :wink:
Craig_of_J
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:57 pm

I'm a huge Slater fan - and having received the second sub shipment of this year just recently, I gotta say - this or the Ween Fayetteville Dragon are the top posters of the bunch (imo) - this could be my favorite Slater this year - it looks amazing in person. It's a bit of an extension of his 'mosaic' style, but it's unique - and the metallic silvers in the print make it really pop. Finally, it suits the band absolutely perfectly... anyway - this is still available from Todd, so any Slater fans might want to consider it...

... that is all.
machination
EB Team Emeritus

Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:11 pm

I don't mind Ladytron, but I wish Todd had an art print of this up. Either way, it's big and the image is very noticeable. Iconic, even.

You can still get for a good price at Lonestar Posters and from Todd's site.

I've been seeing some higher prices on eBay and at other art sites.