Widespread Panic Telluride 03

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:15 am

This topic is dedicated to: Widespread Panic Telluride 03

jackstraw1975

Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:20 am

This poster was created from two historical images from the library of congress. One photo is of bridal vail falls the other was one of a tellurides locals circa 1880.
I photoshoped the two together but was asked to replace the winchester rifle that he was originally holding with the guitar that you see now. One of my favorites.
-W
turnJBup
Art Freak

Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:16 am

This hangs in my dining room.
Signed by all 6.
I love this poster...
Probably the longest Panic show in history, preceded by the shortest. :o
Talked to a Telluride old timer and he said he had never seen rain like that, lived in T-Ride for 30 years.
turnJBup
Art Freak

Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:58 am

08/14/03 Town Park, Telluride, CO

1: Blackout Blues, Thin Air (Smells Like Mississippi) > Christmas Katie > Good Morning Little Schoolgirl, Give > Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys > Surprise Valley > Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys, Sometimes

2: Weight Of The World, Bayou Lena, Who Do You Belong To?, All Time Low, Bear's Gone Fishin' > Arleen > Drums > Barstools and Dreamers > Henry Parsons Died

3: Ribs And Whiskey, Red Beans, Doreatha, Dear Mr. Fantasy*, Chainsaw City*, Don't Wanna Lose You, Conrad, Papa's Home > Imitation Leather Shoes

E: Yard of Blonde Girls, Fishing, Blue Indian, End Of The Show

* with Jerry Joseph on guitar/vocals
jeffris11

Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:11 pm

this was my birthday shows, my birthday is August 13th, we were camping at town park, CRAZY STORM, anyways if someone has this print for sale or knows if its available anywhere, let me know please! Will pay top dollar!