America: The Trump Era

Civics, civilly. Post lifetime is 6 months.
User avatar
gorkie
Art Freak
Posts: 12699
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:44 pm

Image
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 5751
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:00 pm

Glad to see AOC is not taking their crap.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
User avatar
misterx
Art Expert
Posts: 6477
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:35 am
Location: Yeppoon

Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:19 pm

comountaingolf wrote:Oh, and I forgot to ask. When you say goodnight to your it, do you tell him/her/it a bunch of hateful, fake spin like here on EB or do you keep it real and just tell em 'Down with the Evil Imperial US Empire' while fapping off to the Elders of Zion and Henry Ford's bio?
I call you out for using the anti- semitism card and this , along with your previous comment, is how you respond?

Let me guess....ultra right wing Zionist?

Or did I hit a nerve?

One thing is for sure, you are another example of an American disinterested in facts....just as Trump does.
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
User avatar
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert
Posts: 5615
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:05 am
Location: Houston, TX

Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:49 pm

misterx wrote:
comountaingolf wrote:Oh, and I forgot to ask. When you say goodnight to your it, do you tell him/her/it a bunch of hateful, fake spin like here on EB or do you keep it real and just tell em 'Down with the Evil Imperial US Empire' while fapping off to the Elders of Zion and Henry Ford's bio?
I call you out for using the anti- semitism card and this , along with your previous comment, is how you respond?

Let me guess....ultra right wing Zionist?

Or did I hit a nerve?

One thing is for sure, you are another example of an American disinterested in facts....just as Trump does.
Like in the Matrix?
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 25685
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:31 pm

Them peeps knew how to party.
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 5751
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:21 am

tonight's oval office address should be filled with scare mongering, lies and assigning blame to everyone but him.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 25685
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:13 pm

They should reenact it on tape delay with a muppet.
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
misterx
Art Expert
Posts: 6477
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:35 am
Location: Yeppoon

Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:57 pm

fredo wrote:They should reenact it on tape delay with a muppet.
It's looked like that for years, to me...

Democrats must block any legislation that does not reopen the government. It is absolutely absurd that the first Senate legislation during the shutdown is a bill which punishes Americans who exercise their constitutional right to engage in political activity.

Bernie Sanders

Your government is "closed".

What would be more important to the American people, a push to normalise government or passing a bill which further weakens your First Amendment rights by punishing you for supporting a boycott of Israel BECAUSE OF ITS ILLEGAL AND CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR ??

Seemingly, Israel ranks more importantly than the closure of your Govt.

CNN is not taking this position, I see. In fact it hasn't been mentioned at all, because it's bipartisan! Both parties are more concerned with Israel being rightly boycotted than the devastation your Govt shutdown causes your country.

To those amongst us, like comountain, who struggle with the concept of anti Semitism and, like, find it , like, difficult, like... it should be ok to speak out against ANY Government that is doing wrong...and that includes the State of Israel. And it doesn't make you anti Semitic.


"....punishes Americans who exercise their constitutional right to engage in political activity."

Anybody think of anywhere else that has curtailed engaging in political activity?
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
User avatar
gorkie
Art Freak
Posts: 12699
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:21 am

No collusion!

Manafort Accused of Sharing Trump Polling Data With Russian Associate

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/08/us/p ... imnik.html

Anybody with an actual brain knew there was collusion anyway. It's everywhere. Including from Dump himself. But now even the stupid people know. The only ones who don't believe at this point are the mentally deranged.
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
User avatar
gorkie
Art Freak
Posts: 12699
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:33 am

What Does Leonardo Da Vinci Have To Do With Trump And Russia? A HOLY SH*T Investigation Into WHAT THE F*CK!

https://www.wonkette.com/what-does-leon ... t-the-f-ck

The painting in question is called "What Are You Doing Up In That Tree, Jesus?" the Salvator Mundi, and it depicts Jesus with an orb in one hand and doing some kind of Jesus thing with his other hand. It's known in art circles as an homage to the Mona Lisa, which was kind of da Vinci's big break in eventually having a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle named after him. And as we mentioned, it was recently sold for $450 million in what was the most expensive art transaction of all time. The buyer? Mohammed bin Salman, crown prince of Saudi Arabia, because all murder-happy Muslim crown princes like to come home to a nice picture of Jesus over the mantel after a hard day of ordering journalists bone-sawed to death. He seems to have overpaid for the painting, by about $300 million. The seller? Dmitry Rybolovlev, the fertilizer oligarch, one of Putin's closest associates and a guy who's shown up in the august pages of Wonkette very recently.

Remember back in 2008 when Donald Trump unloaded a South Florida mansion for $95 million, after picking it up for basically nothing AKA $41 million? Rybolovlev was the buyer, in a transaction that people have been pointing at and saying "MAYBE MONEY LAUNDERING YOU THINK?" ever since it happened, not least because Trump had only had it for four years, and in 2008, property values weren't having their best year on record, due to the worldwide global financial crisis. Rybolovlev tore down the house because the dadgum thing was just sitting there on the market -- he never moved in, so of course it was on the market, because this was a normal real estate transaction just like you see on "House Hunters" -- and parceled out the property for land.


Zer. Ees. NO. Pwoof. VatsoEVA!!!
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
User avatar
gorkie
Art Freak
Posts: 12699
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:33 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs6Ucgi ... e=youtu.be
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
User avatar
misterx
Art Expert
Posts: 6477
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:35 am
Location: Yeppoon

Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:14 pm

gorkie wrote:No collusion!

Manafort Accused of Sharing Trump Polling Data With Russian Associate

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/08/us/p ... imnik.html

Anybody with an actual brain knew there was collusion anyway. It's everywhere. Including from Dump himself. But now even the stupid people know. The only ones who don't believe at this point are the mentally deranged.
bro.

A little background to your NYT story gorkie, quoted above, which you fail to mention and presumably are unaware of or you most surely wouldn't have chosen THIS subject to confirm to yourself yet again that Putin wants yours and every other American citizens' soul....

The NYT corrected that article you quoted. Its wrong, and you should know this, as an American. I do !

Why?

Because it was Ukrainian oligarchs that Manafort sent the data to.The NYT, and I quote...

"We have corrected this article to say that Manafort, via Gates, directed Kilimnik to make sure polling data got to Serhiy Lyovochkin and Rinat Akhmetov, not Deripaska. I am deleting my earlier tweet to limit recirculation."

Amy Fiscus, NYT National Security Editor.

A massive correction, eh ?

Also a bit late, now that the story is all over everywhere in all forms of media.

Sloppy journalism by the NYT yet again( you pay for that shite??!! ) or, ala gorkie, throwing mud and hoping it will stick? I'm seeing a pattern, but that's just me..

So, basically the polling data was given to Ukrainians. Not a Russian.

But ‘Russiagate’ collusion proven, including to dummies like gorkie, yet again.


"anyone with a brain.....even stupid people know....mentally deranged...blah blah blah "

You're not very good at this bro.

Thank goodness you have someone who is.

Oh the sweet irony!
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 25685
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:58 pm

.ru
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
gorkie
Art Freak
Posts: 12699
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:42 pm

Hex-

It's a good little shot at disseminating misinformation you made there. But as is always the case with you, you are incorrect in your statement.

There is no disputing that Manafort shared the polling data with a Russian. Period. That Russian has a name. It is Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian-Ukrainian political consultant with ties to Russian intelligence. The same Konstantin Kilimnik who is criminally charged with working with Manafort to try to tamper with potential witnesses against Manafort before his scheduled federal criminal trials last summer.

The only thing that is being corrected is where the polling data was to be sent from there.

From today...

Trump: Didn't Know About Allegations Manafort Shared Polling

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2019/0 ... afort.html


From 2 hours ago...

President Donald Trump denies knowing about Paul Manafort sharing polling date with a Russian


https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/pr ... li=AAavLaF

SO THE CORE OF THE ARTICLE IS ACCURATE. MANAFORT SHARED POLITICAL POLLING DATE WITH A BUSINESS ASSOCIATE TIED TO RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE. SECRET INTERNAL POLLING DATA WAS SHARED WITH A RUSSIAN. THAT IS COLLUSION. TO THE SANE.

So take another pill.

And guess what? You're still deranged.

Hey now.
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
User avatar
misterx
Art Expert
Posts: 6477
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:35 am
Location: Yeppoon

Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:39 pm

Ukraine is not Russia, regardless of what links you post that cannot be read due to the paywall.

And Ukraine 'oligarchs" are not Russian "oligarchs".

If I could post an image I would gladly show you these are two different countries, given your confusion.

The NYT has edited their article that started this misinformation to clarify it was UKRAINIAN OLIGARCHS.

Thats that country the US overthrew by bankrolling the coup it had. Again.


What you and your USA Today piece are rambling on about is moot.

I expect more damage control and a further twisting of tall tales by the MSM as they backtrack on their lies. I guess those Ukrainian oligarchs could have been pro Russia??!!

: )
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
Post Reply