The Killer 13 Yan

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:07 pm

This topic is dedicated to: The Killer 13 Yan

RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:38 pm

Yup. This is awesome.
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
tnt737373
Art Enthusiast

Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:45 am

If anybody's willing to sell theirs, please contact me! I'm a huge fan of the Chow Yun Fat/John Woo collaborations. Thanks. Like the simple yet bloody ballistic dramatic design from Yan. :clap:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
bluestskies
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:33 am

saw this?
bruceyan wrote:It's been awhile since I've posted in here!

First of all, thanks to everyone that attended/supported/liked/shared/etc my solo show! It was great to see new and familiar faces at the opening!

Also, thanks for all the wonderful comments about my "Chip" print! Means a lot that you guys really liked it. If you own one or happen to own more than 1 and you intend on selling or trading it, please consider giving it to a member that really wants it (good poster karma). I made these with the intention to give them to people on EB that really want them and will appreciate them.

Lastly, I donated some sold out and not for sale prints for a fundraiser to a couple of members here on the site to help them out with some medical bills. Please share these and let's see if we can help them out.

eBay Miyazaki Salt AP

eBay Hayao Airlines AP

eBay The Bunny

eBay The Killer

My next prints will be avail at the GID Bottleneck show at the end of the month.

Thanks for everything! :clap: :pint: :notworthy: