Lie False Flag Set 13 aelhra

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:29 pm

This topic is dedicated to: Lie False Flag Set 13 aelhra

sixstringer
Art Expert

Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:30 pm

...and now for something light.
LaurelVP
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:37 pm

WTF
LaurelVP
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:40 pm

"Pretty sure everybody reading this lived through the last decade+, the 9/11 security state era. Whether you accept the government’s conspiracy theory (more than one person involved, unproven concept) or somebody else’s…there’s no doubt that just about every aspect of being and living American has changed. From the many theaters of war to new financial regulations, a general lack of privacy and strengthening of the security state. Not the same country. “We” have a lot less autonomy and power and “They”, the US Government, have a lot more autonomy and power.
A lot of changes in a very short time initially (days, weeks) followed by near endless add on legislation. Were all these sweeping changes -initiated by our government- simply out of thin air crisis response, murky think-tank what-if scenario games or ‘ready to roll’ plans? What does it mean when some say there’s ample documentation -all written pre-2000- laying out everything that’s happened since 9/11? That the seeds were planted as far back as Iran-Contra Reagan years? As always, I’ll refer you to Google to do your own research. Start with “false flag” and maybe try reading an actual book or two. There’s certainly no lack of ‘em! The truth is out there (but only if you ask the questions first)…just not sure it’s the Warren…er stike that…9/11 Commission Report" -Aelhra

felocin
Art Expert

Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:55 pm

I fully support this print
bone811
Art Expert

Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:57 pm

I have tin foil hats for sale, $50 a pop. PM me to order
Kramerica
Art Freak

Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:00 pm

I am sure everything the government has told us about 9/11 is the complete truth. Down to the wmd's in Iraq and invasion of Afghanistan. Everything seems completely legit about all of it.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
entropy
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:07 pm

Kramerica wrote:I am sure everything the government has told us about 9/11 is the complete truth. Down to the wmd's in Iraq and invasion of Afghanistan. Everything seems completely legit about all of it.
8)
felocin wrote:I fully support this print
Me too
sidewaysscott
Art God

Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:12 pm

this sucks.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
misterx
Art Expert

Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:32 pm

entropy wrote:
Kramerica wrote:I am sure everything the government has told us about 9/11 is the complete truth. Down to the wmd's in Iraq and invasion of Afghanistan. Everything seems completely legit about all of it.
8)
felocin wrote:I fully support this print
Me too
me three
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
fredo
Art God

Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:38 pm

Edit- let's just say I don't get this artist or buy her stated motivations. I thought the first one was clever in that you could see it as calling out the prevailing wisdom AND the conspiracyfolk.
just a foil for me today, thanks
LaurelVP
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:32 pm

No one is saying the government tells the people everything, but fueling conspiracy theories that the government perpetrated and/or covered up the events of 9/11, purposefully killing or allowing the killing of thousands of Americans, is seriously drymounted in the head.
technique
Art Expert

Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 pm

LaurelVP wrote:No one is saying the government tells the people everything, but fueling conspiracy theories that the government perpetrated and/or covered up the events of 9/11, purposefully killing or allowing the killing of thousands of Americans, is seriously drymounted in the head.

Dave Chappelle said it best in regards to statements like this

misterx
Art Expert

Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:43 pm

LaurelVP wrote:No one is saying the government tells the people everything, but fueling conspiracy theories that the government perpetrated and/or covered up the events of 9/11, purposefully killing or allowing the killing of thousands of Americans, is seriously drymounted in the head.
Youve clearly never investigated this topic if you believe your government did not attempt a cover up on 9/11....not sure who is sooo drymounted in the head?

heres just one reason..

http://youtu.be/C9AoaU7LlTk
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.