Driving Miss Crazy 2 12 Miss Bugs

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody
Posts: 131107
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:28 am

This topic is dedicated to: Driving Miss Crazy 2 12 Miss Bugs

Image
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 18472
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:47 am

Another winner in my book....looks great! :clap:
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
kushmeja
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 694
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:11 pm

Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:03 pm

Love this! really cool idea with great execution!
User avatar
bkboy77
Art Expert
Posts: 8591
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:58 pm
Location: Burger King

Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:09 pm

but but but its a giclee
fung430 wrote:Expressobeans knows everything.
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 18472
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:54 pm

but, but, but there's silk screen diamond dust :D
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
User avatar
PLUSH
Art Expert
Posts: 7205
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:43 pm
Location: TEXAS

Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:01 pm

kansasbbq wrote:but, but, but there's silk screen diamond dust :D
and it is Miss bug's diamond dust :drool:
User avatar
chan011
Art Expert
Posts: 1101
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:18 pm
Location: Cali

Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:41 pm

lighting is terrible but some quick shots
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
garland09
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 390
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:02 am

Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:45 pm

chan011 wrote:lighting is terrible but some quick shots
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Nice. I'm still patiently awaiting a shipping notice.
User avatar
chan011
Art Expert
Posts: 1101
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:18 pm
Location: Cali

Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:49 pm

i didnt get a email with tracking for this. it just showed up the day after my Waiting for Ed
User avatar
ottomatik71
Art Expert
Posts: 8495
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:33 pm

Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:51 pm

chan011 wrote:i didnt get a email with tracking for this. it just showed up the day after my Waiting for Ed
Dear god, would someone please post photos of WFE?
Got a text from work today saying I had a few tubes waiting for me.
So, Yes I AM Waiting to see Ed!!!!

...and Chan, thanks for sharing your photos! :clap:
User avatar
chan011
Art Expert
Posts: 1101
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:18 pm
Location: Cali

Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:06 am

ottomatik71 wrote:
chan011 wrote:i didnt get a email with tracking for this. it just showed up the day after my Waiting for Ed
Dear god, would someone please post photos of WFE?
Got a text from work today saying I had a few tubes waiting for me.
So, Yes I AM Waiting to see Ed!!!!

...and Chan, thanks for sharing your photos! :clap:
check the thread. i just posted photos for you Otto
User avatar
ottomatik71
Art Expert
Posts: 8495
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:33 pm

Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:45 am

chan011 wrote:
ottomatik71 wrote:
chan011 wrote:i didnt get a email with tracking for this. it just showed up the day after my Waiting for Ed
Dear god, would someone please post photos of WFE?
Got a text from work today saying I had a few tubes waiting for me.
So, Yes I AM Waiting to see Ed!!!!

...and Chan, thanks for sharing your photos! :clap:
check the thread. i just posted photos for you Otto
Thanks, Sunshine!!
automator
Nobody
Posts: 131107
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:09 am

New image Driving Miss Crazy 2 12 Miss Bugs


Image
automator
Nobody
Posts: 131107
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:09 am

New image Driving Miss Crazy 2 12 Miss Bugs - Detail


Image
automator
Nobody
Posts: 131107
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:09 am

New image Driving Miss Crazy 2 12 Miss Bugs - Detail


Image
Post Reply