Place for UK users to gather/trade/chat!

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
DaleCooper
Art Expert

Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:37 am

Mine hasn't arrived yet.

Also, cheers for the courier suggestions above. I'll deffo check them out!
bigtlt
Art Connoisseur

Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:50 am

Prefab OG 1/1 100cm x 70cm

Biff - R Toot D Toot 4/5 on wood 35cm x 50cm

K-Guy - Religion x/85 70cm x 50cm

Prefab - Enemy of Promise (UK version) edition of 50 100cm x 70cm

(stock photo, not actual print)

Inviting offers on all these.
Got an ISO i'm trying to raise funds for.
Any questions just ask
Flimby

Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:09 am

i wonder if a sub forum would be good for the uk and international people
seems a shame to limit you to one thread
apologies for dropping by your thread, carry on :pint:
evillittlegoat
Art Expert

Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:22 am

Anyone got a source for decent quality tubes in the UK?
DaleCooper
Art Expert

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:18 am

Flimby wrote:i wonder if a sub forum would be good for the uk and international people
Yeah, that'd be good.. we tend to have a hell of a lot of different discussions going on at once.
adamlikesthings
Art Connoisseur

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:37 am

Flimby wrote:i wonder if a sub forum would be good for the uk and international people
since this one poped up i think ive seen one for germany and spain to
Giclee - "One unintended consequence of Duganne's choice of name was its problematic use in the French language since it is also modern French slang for male ejaculation"
urbanprowler
Art Enthusiast

Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:21 pm

urbanprowler wrote:
djdrever wrote:Anyone in the UK received the Nakatomi / Anville Blade Runner prints yet. I know they've been shipped but I've had a few mail problem lately and want to make sure I don't miss the boat.

Also, what about Horkey's suite 2? I guess these will take a little longer, but I'm anxious....

cheers,

dd
nothing yet in for me for the Anville Blade Runner, though the last lot I ordered took nearly 5 weeks to arrive from shipping notice, kept in limbo by customs/post office for no apparent reason....
My Anville Blade Runner has been delivered and as usual quality colours in person.
djdrever
Art Connoisseur

Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:25 am

urbanprowler wrote:
urbanprowler wrote:
djdrever wrote:Anyone in the UK received the Nakatomi / Anville Blade Runner prints yet. I know they've been shipped but I've had a few mail problem lately and want to make sure I don't miss the boat.

Also, what about Horkey's suite 2? I guess these will take a little longer, but I'm anxious....

cheers,

dd
nothing yet in for me for the Anville Blade Runner, though the last lot I ordered took nearly 5 weeks to arrive from shipping notice, kept in limbo by customs/post office for no apparent reason....
My Anville Blade Runner has been delivered and as usual quality colours in person.
Yesssssss, got mine yesterday (well not the SS edition, but assume that's coming in due course)
Nooooooooo, edge was damaged (but not ripped / torn) due to being jammed up against a sticker that was in the tube. Gaaaahhhh.

oh well, some you win, some you lose.

dd
LeeKaye
Art Expert

Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:31 am

LeeKaye wrote:Thanks, they look perfect for what I need. Do the have a minumum order? Doesn't sound like it...

OK, got an answer to my own question re: Selwyn sleeves on page 10. Yes, you have to order 10 classics or 15 regulars. Too many for me.
DaleCooper
Art Expert

Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:57 am

LeeKaye wrote:
LeeKaye wrote:Thanks, they look perfect for what I need. Do the have a minumum order? Doesn't sound like it...

OK, got an answer to my own question re: Selwyn sleeves on page 10. Yes, you have to order 10 classics or 15 regulars. Too many for me.
Gah, glad you found that out. I emailed them 4 times and never got a reply so decided they didn't deserve my custom anyway.

Got my Blad Runner print today. The edge was dinged too.
adamlikesthings
Art Connoisseur

Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:13 am

adamlikesthings wrote:
urbanprowler wrote:

cheers,

dd

i think my gf might have got me the anville print for my birthday. she wont tell me though but ill find out tonight, if so it has arrived.
actually well happy she picked me up his rushmore print instead, i've wanted that for ages (and the bill murray sticker set) no corner dings here
Giclee - "One unintended consequence of Duganne's choice of name was its problematic use in the French language since it is also modern French slang for male ejaculation"
djdrever
Art Connoisseur

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:04 am

Picking up Letterpress retrospective this evening. £50 in customs charges :cry:
jonkino
Art Connoisseur

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:45 am

ceevee wrote:Image

What a great picture.
DaleCooper
Art Expert

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:49 am

djdrever wrote:Picking up Letterpress retrospective this evening. £50 in customs charges :cry:
I had to pay £74 last week. It' almost doubled the price of my purchase. ouch.
adamlikesthings
Art Connoisseur

Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:41 am

DaleCooper wrote:
djdrever wrote:Picking up Letterpress retrospective this evening. £50 in customs charges :cry:
I had to pay £74 last week. It' almost doubled the price of my purchase. ouch.
damn i dont know how i get away with it, ive only ever paid customs charges twice (and that was when i ordered two tubes from nakatomi and they both came at once)