Sunn O))) Earth 07 Roper

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:42 am

This topic is dedicated to: Sunn O))) Earth 07 Roper

aSm
Art Enthusiast

Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:42 am

Good stuff, I’m liking this.
Rev.Mike
Flipper

Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:46 am

Yep, it looks killer.
kyle
Art Expert

Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:08 pm

A NEW POSTER FROM MISTA ROPER !

:rock:

where when ?

anybody know ?
Rev.Mike
Flipper

Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:19 pm

The 777 Earth Sunn west coast tour this July.
bangyman
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:22 am

to be printed by burlesque....soonish.
kyle
Art Expert

Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:22 pm

any word on this ? looking forward to it.
bangyman
Art Connoisseur

Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:05 pm

kyle....
all of these as far as i know were shipped to southern lord, with a small batch going to record stores and such on the west coast. and we sent Roper about 10 of 'em. probably won't be on sale from us.
kyle
Art Expert

Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:40 pm

bangyman wrote:kyle....
all of these as far as i know were shipped to southern lord, with a small batch going to record stores and such on the west coast. and we sent Roper about 10 of 'em. probably won't be on sale from us.
thanks for the inside scoop :)
bangyman
Art Connoisseur

Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:18 pm

that's why i'm here. :roll:
greenhorn1
Art Expert

Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:21 pm

uh oh. i just submitted a paypal claim again southern lord after never receiving the sunn oracle LP i ordered and them not returning any of my emails. After the neurotic horkey fuckup i'm tired of trying to deal with record lables who are more interested in producing cool fudge than actually getting it to the customer.
Rev.Mike
Flipper

Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:41 pm

greenhorn1 wrote:
uh oh. i just submitted a paypal claim again southern lord after never receiving the sunn oracle LP i ordered and them not returning any of my emails. After the neurotic horkey fuckup i'm tired of trying to deal with record lables who are more interested in producing cool fudge than actually getting it to the customer.
Sl can be shitty like that, and if you do get a response it will probably be sarcastic and rude, that being said, my last few orders from them have gottne her in a weeks time, but I have waited 3 months before. Noweher near as bad as Neurot though, I've been drymounted basically everytime I've ordered from them. Oracle really isn't all that good anyway. The packaging is pretty awesome, and Joe Preston on jackhammer if funny the first few times.
kyle
Art Expert

Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:43 pm

:cussing:

i drymounted up and missed one of these on ebay today.

words cannot describe my irrational sense of self hate.
BlakeAronson
Flipper

Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:07 pm

Rev.Mike wrote:
greenhorn1 wrote:
Sl can be shitty like that, and if you do get a response it will probably be sarcastic and rude, that being said, my last few orders from them have gottne her in a weeks time, but I have waited 3 months before. Noweher near as bad as Neurot though, I've been drymounted basically everytime I've ordered from them. Oracle really isn't all that good anyway. The packaging is pretty awesome, and Joe Preston on jackhammer if funny the first few times.
i got it quick from aquarius records. too bad it is a piece of fudge.
kyle
Art Expert

Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:03 am

ok who the hell is "calm_song" on ebay ?

i hope its not someone here, they are bidding on this poster.

whoever they are, they paid over $3k for a halo costume. no fudge.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0155882382

incredible. i don't stand a chance bidding against someone like that.