Two Sides of Capitalism 07 Fairey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
ReverendToneZone
Art Expert

Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:27 pm

still hasn't sold out yet . . . i guess i was wrong . . .
PDC
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:33 pm

sev wrote:the prints littered around the cities and sent in the invites for the art show are two sided and printed on thin paper. Where as the offset prints released today are one sided and printed on thick paper.
And signed and numbered of course by our God, Shepard Fairey.
:lol:
PDC
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:38 pm

artoholic wrote:
PDC wrote:
artoholic wrote:I have a box of overs from a recent print run of a stunning brochure, if anyone is interested. Get em while their hot, only 10 per person :lol:
Great avatar.

What are you talking about, btw.
Thanks dude/dudette :)

I could very well be wrong, but I am thinking that these were the same sheets printed for the flyers that were littered around certain cities. It wouldn't take much to print 800 extra sheets when running the job. Like I said, I could very well be mistaken, but they certainly look similar to pre cut print sheets for flyers and whatnot
You're welcome. My son loves that book. As did I, when I was a kid.

Signed, Dude.
admonkey
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:43 pm

artoholic wrote:
admonkey wrote:
artoholic wrote:
sev wrote:the prints littered around the cities and sent in the invites for the art show are two sided and printed on thin paper. Where as the offset prints released today are one sided and printed on thick paper.
Thanks for clarifying that in a mature manner with some facts to back up your case. Like I said in my earlier posts "I could very well be wrong" and obviously I was
Dude. We're all still waiting on your facts to back up your case that this release was a sale of over-runs. Instead, you just open up your anal cavity and begin spouting, saying you "could very well be wrong" only after I called you out.

Just... stop... typing.
Did I claim to have any facts? I said that it was a "theory". I was mistaken and now you want to drag me through the mud like your some kind of genius. You are a real class act bro :wink:
Post #2 in this thread. At the very top. Or when you said "if you want to pay $30 for an over run of flyers," no mention of any "theory" there, either.

No mention of "theory" anywhere, in fact... at least not until I called you out. Then it was "theory" this and "I very well could be wrong" that. Until then it was just innuendo and snide "aren't I clever" asides trying to look like the bright bulb of the class.

Please.

You talk out of your arse and then act affronted when someone calls you on it. Stick to something you know.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:56 pm

This thread needs some

admonkey
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:57 pm

Sorry. Tired of the haters. Especially the st00pid ones.
cocobean
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:02 pm

admonkey wrote:Sorry. Tired of the haters. Especially the st00pid ones.
If you saw Artoholic's collection, you'd know he's not a hater.
admonkey
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:05 pm

That may be so, but today? Today he was a hater stating "facts" he didn't have and, later, theories that were as half-baked as a pan of brownies at Burning Man.

And I called him out on it.

Sue me.
PDC
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:05 pm

I don't understand the haters. Why put the energy into it.
Does Emek have haters?
artoholic
Art Expert

Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:08 pm

admonkey wrote:
artoholic wrote:
admonkey wrote:
artoholic wrote: Thanks for clarifying that in a mature manner with some facts to back up your case. Like I said in my earlier posts "I could very well be wrong" and obviously I was
Dude. We're all still waiting on your facts to back up your case that this release was a sale of over-runs. Instead, you just open up your anal cavity and begin spouting, saying you "could very well be wrong" only after I called you out.

Just... stop... typing.

Did I claim to have any facts? I said that it was a "theory". I was mistaken and now you want to drag me through the mud like your some kind of genius. You are a real class act bro :wink:
Post #2 in this thread. At the very top. Or when you said "if you want to pay $30 for an over run of flyers," no mention of any "theory" there, either.

No mention of "theory" anywhere, in fact... at least not until I called you out. Then it was "theory" this and "I very well could be wrong" that. Until then it was just innuendo and snide "aren't I clever" asides trying to look like the bright bulb of the class.

Please.

You talk out of your arse and then act affronted when someone calls you on it. Stick to something you know.
I know that you are apparently an aficionado on everything; or maybe you’re just a smart ass. Personally, I think it's the latter :wink:
It is a real cool person who has to pour salt on an open wound and continue to point out someone’s error, even after they have admitted to being wrong
Whatever man, water off a duck's back. This week's Obey release was weak, I was wrong, and you're still... a really good guy
"Selling my stories to the violent and perverted, all eyes are on me and I don't deserve it
Nothing to do, except I guess to play blues, sleep in my car, I’m yesterdays news"

~ Richard Terfry aka Buck 65

http://www.myspace.com/bikeforthree
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:08 pm

PDC wrote:
Does Emek have haters?
You must be new.:wink:
http://www.expressobeans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8462
PDC
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:13 pm

Codeblue wrote:
PDC wrote:
Does Emek have haters?
You must be new.:wink:
http://www.expressobeans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8462
Ha. Thanks mullet man!
Still won't hate on the guy though.
cocobean
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:18 pm

This has been a very hostile thread.
Must be the heat and humidity.
:wink:
Gigantico
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:21 pm

You get em'!! Today you're Madmonkey! :lol:
CPO
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:54 pm

Please forgive the hostility from any members from the Obey (thegiant)board... they are not used to being able to post anything not 100% pro Fairey as they come from the land of 1000 restrictions.. (ironic wih the Obey Big Brother themes, right?)

so when they come onto a site with different opinions and Big Brother is not there to put the clamps down.. they sort of lose it Hogzilla style...