Not Everything Is So Black And White 10 Eelus Release Discus

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
guru59
Art Connoisseur
Location: probably an airplane, strike that, in the mountains of Chamonix

Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:20 am

How does art of the year work?
"Magnetism is one of the Six Fundamental Forces of the Universe, with the other five being Gravity, Duct Tape, Whining, Remote Control, and The Force That Pulls Dogs Toward The Groins Of Strangers."
tranito
Art Expert

Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:23 am

When time comes, there will be a link to vote on the home page. It will be up for at least a couple of weeks..
Kramerica wrote:There are a ton of really nice people who come across as complete dickheads on EB.
alison03
Art Expert

Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:32 pm

IH8 wrote:
roo wrote:
gonzo303 wrote:
roo wrote:I am currently working out my framing strategy so should have pics in the next few weeks.. On a different note just wanted to say a big cheers to Eelus as one of my prints was slightly damaged in transit and he was very cool in quickly sorting me out a mint replacement even paying for the return shipping,,I know he reads from here from time to time so THX EELUS.... :clap: :ziggi:
Jeezus, how many did you get?
I got one and a family member got one as well thinking that they would surprise me and one of them was damaged but now all is well :ziggi:
alison03, other family member? :)
lol I'm confused??
GatorsCanes
Art Expert

Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:18 pm

roo wrote:... just wanted to say a big cheers to Eelus as one of my prints was slightly damaged in transit and he was very cool in quickly sorting me out...
Eelus is the best artist I've dealt with when it comes to customer service. He promptly responds to emails, and just wants to make sure you get what you want. I dont know if you've been following the Writing on the Walls campaign, but E and others posted a ton of pictures from Gambia, and they look awesome! http://tinyurl.com/3aku9n6
NEVER PAY VIA PAYPAL GIFT. NEVER PAY FRIENDS/FAMILY. PAY THE FEES YOURSELF, THE 3% IS WORTH IT TO NOT BE SCAMMED
whl10
Art Expert

Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:03 pm

GatorsCanes wrote:
roo wrote:... just wanted to say a big cheers to Eelus as one of my prints was slightly damaged in transit and he was very cool in quickly sorting me out...
. I dont know if you've been following the Writing on the Walls campaign, but E and others posted a ton of pictures from Gambia, and they look awesome! http://tinyurl.com/3aku9n6
i for one have been. i hope some of those images make their way to his online store, especially the gambia raven hair as i call it for lack of a title.
Mention
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:46 pm

I know Eelus was in Gambia for a while, but anyone else still waiting on their surprise/gift?
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Albert Einstein
cerebus
Art Expert

Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:50 pm

Mention wrote:I know Eelus was in Gambia for a while, but anyone else still waiting on their surprise/gift?
I think that we're ALL waiting on our surprise gift. I think that Eelus tried a couple of things before he set off for Gambia, they didn't work, and he's starting from scratch when he gets back.
eleaf
Art Connoisseur

Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:57 am

For everyone waiting for the free gift I promised, you'll get a free copy of my 1st zine which with screen printed cover, ready in 2011.
It's a free gift so please hang in there and be patient. Big thanks.
BigWhiskey
Art Connoisseur

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:59 pm

I don't know why anyone is really upset over not getting a free gift yet. They are exactly that....free and a hookup that he doesn't have to do. I am in no rush if it shows it shows. I am happy with my framed black and white. Just happy i had the chance to get one
Check out framefetish.com Link is the only one ill use from now on.
alison03
Art Expert

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:23 pm

pics? here or framed eelus thread?
Mention
Art Connoisseur

Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:17 am

BigWhiskey wrote:I don't know why anyone is really upset over not getting a free gift yet. They are exactly that....free and a hookup that he doesn't have to do. I am in no rush if it shows it shows. I am happy with my framed black and white. Just happy i had the chance to get one
I wasn't upset when I asked last week, just curious, as I thought someone mentioned earlier in the thread they had received something.
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Albert Einstein
BigWhiskey
Art Connoisseur

Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:16 am

alison03 wrote:pics? here or framed eelus thread?
I'll put some up later in the week. I haven't taken any pics yet. Looks great though
Check out framefetish.com Link is the only one ill use from now on.
bigtlt
Art Connoisseur

Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:31 am

Received my Eelus back from the framers yesterday, looks great, couldn't be happier

:D
:D
rubberneck
Art God

Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:51 pm

rubberneck wrote:
rubberneck wrote:
cardhawks wrote:not my day either.... oh well
so if you managed to cart one then it was pretty much a go right?
Did you have to scurry to get your address entered and cc info.....???
Did anyone lose it during the checkout process?
Yep. All the way to sage and hit Credit Card with my US Debit Visa Card and got kicked back to the starting line...... :cry:

(shoulda hit Visa Debit, worked for Invader....)
I'm pissed off that the payment website kicked me back to the start of the Artists site. The option of a second/alternate method of payment should have been available.

I would rather have not been successful in getting all the way to the end, only to be screwed out of it by Sage Pay...!! :evil:

:D Thanks to the EBer who sorted me out....I can finally put my irritation on this failed drop to rest! :D :notworthy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
roo
Art Expert

Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:51 am

We done Rubberneck, there are indeed some great ebeaners out there.. :ziggi: