Phish Providence 10 Spusta

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
pearlybaker
Flipper

Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:53 pm

Don't have a ticket but work across the street - I'm going over now to see if I can weasel in beforehand.

BTW, P-Town is not Providence - it;s Provincetown on the Cape - very big difference :P
All right Hamilton!
sidewaysscott
Art God

Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:55 pm

this is awesome!

nice work Marq!

Co artist of the year! (w/Sperry) :wink:
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
DMBfan
Art Expert

Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:55 pm

wow, great poster...my favorite Spusta yet!
sk8nshoot1
Art Expert

Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:05 pm

pearlybaker wrote:BTW, P-Town is not Providence - it;s Provincetown on the Cape - very big difference :P
Ummm, Yup... Big difference...
BK: "Flatstock is like chum for flippers"
sk8nshoot1
Art Expert

Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:07 pm

coleslaw wrote:Spusta sure has been cranking out some really nice stuff out lately IMO...BOH berkeley, wsp Oakland, black keys (2), mother hips, and you surely can't forget some of the earlier ones this year ie: High Sierra Music Festival-that one rulez!!!
By the time he does his web-site sale I'm not gonna have enough funds for all the ones I'd like to get...
posterbrian
Art Connoisseur

Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:19 pm

pearlybaker wrote:Don't have a ticket but work across the street - I'm going over now to see if I can weasel in beforehand.

BTW, P-Town is not Providence - it;s Provincetown on the Cape - very big difference :P
What happened? Did you get one? I'm gonna pop in at 5 on the way home.
natrioloop
Art Connoisseur

Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:20 pm

i should leave work now and make the hour trip down to Providence. This print is sick!
southerngarden
Art Expert

Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:21 pm

sk8nshoot1 wrote:
coleslaw wrote:Spusta sure has been cranking out some really nice stuff out lately IMO...BOH berkeley, wsp Oakland, black keys (2), mother hips, and you surely can't forget some of the earlier ones this year ie: High Sierra Music Festival-that one rulez!!!
By the time he does his web-site sale I'm not gonna have enough funds for all the ones I'd like to get...

i was just thinking that Marq has a HUGE drop coming up soon...soooo many prints! (read: crashed website)

i KNEW i was saving for somethin and this is it! easily the coolest PHISH print of the year! LOVE THE SQUID and the STARFISH EVERYWHERE!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

oh, and im betting this one doesnt make it to drygoods like the Campbell...sigh :(
sk8nshoot1
Art Expert

Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:25 pm

natrioloop wrote:i should leave work now and make the hour trip down to Providence. This print is sick!
Burlington to Providence in an hour? Are you driving a 737?
natrioloop
Art Connoisseur

Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:29 pm

sk8nshoot1 wrote:
natrioloop wrote:i should leave work now and make the hour trip down to Providence. This print is sick!
Oh yea I have to update that, I live in MA now, and 95 right to Providence is just outside my door.
recycler
Art Expert

Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:33 pm

pearlybaker wrote:BTW, P-Town is not Providence - it;s Provincetown on the Cape - very big difference :P
Thankyou, but I was planning to fly into P-Town's lovely little airport, swim across the bay, then jog to Providence.
itsdug
Art Expert

Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:34 pm

art print
no comment ®
sk8nshoot1
Art Expert

Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:35 pm

natrioloop wrote:
sk8nshoot1 wrote:
Oh yea I have to update that, I live in MA now, and 95 right to Providence is just outside my door.
OK... I once made it home to Hartford from Burlington in 2hrs and 55 minutes, but that was on a weeknight after 9pm. Those VT troopers only come out to scrape up the accidents...

If you're really going I'd gladly take an extra you might buy? I have tons of extra handbills from Marq, plus the funds obviously or maybe a deal with other posters, etc...
southerngarden
Art Expert

Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:37 pm

i LOVE all the little hidden critters! this is marq's best since last years WSP DRAGONS...for me at least...i like his really detailed and cluttered animal prints and this one is and overdose!
natrioloop
Art Connoisseur

Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:44 pm

I'd love to skip out of work right now and head down, but 95 is a fudge show this time of day and would probably take me until right around 7 to actually get there. I have a few friends who are already down in that area that I put an APB out to. Any one know if they're selling them outside the venue or what time they might be going on sale?