Donations!

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
Bobby-B
Art Connoisseur

Thu May 17, 2007 3:49 pm

I made a $ donation to expressobeans.com through paypal 2 days ago and have not heard from the website if they got it or have not recieved an EB pin for it. Just wondering if they will PM about it or not.

Thanks !
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu May 17, 2007 4:04 pm

Bobby-B wrote:I made a $ donation to expressobeans.com through paypal 2 days ago and have not heard from the website if they got it or have not recieved an EB pin for it. Just wondering if they will PM about it or not.

Thanks!
Heh, don't hold your breath. I had to do some arm twisting to get my stinkin' pin. :wink:
robertstjohn
Art Connoisseur

Thu May 17, 2007 4:32 pm

:o What Pen? :o
Blackheart
Art Expert

Thu May 17, 2007 4:35 pm

robertstjohn wrote::o What Pen? :o
PIN
robertstjohn
Art Connoisseur

Thu May 17, 2007 4:35 pm

never mind...
bigdz68
EB Team

Thu May 17, 2007 4:36 pm

Bobby-B wrote:I made a $ donation to expressobeans.com through paypal 2 days ago and have not heard from the website if they got it or have not recieved an EB pin for it. Just wondering if they will PM about it or not.

Thanks!
I have received your donation and email confirmation.
I normally do these nightly but have been spending all my free time from work at the hospital. It will be updated right now!

Sorry for the delay!
Peace
Dave Caimotto
bigdz68
EB Team

Thu May 17, 2007 4:44 pm

All donations that were made over the last two days are updated as of now. I believe the pin may not show up til the end of the evening depending on when our system updates but I have made the additions!

Again, my apologies for not getting these added within 24 hours of the donation but I was just not able to this week. If you have any further questions or problems, feel free to PM me.

Peace
Dave Caimotto
Bobby-B
Art Connoisseur

Thu May 17, 2007 4:46 pm

bigdz68 wrote:

I have received your donation and email confirmation.
I normally do these nightly but have been spending all my free time from work at the hospital. It will be updated right now!

Sorry for the delay!
Peace
Dave Caimotto
No worries. I was just wondering how it worked and if there was a protocol I was supposed to follow. I know you guys can be busy and have lives of your own. Thanks for everything.

Best regards - Bobby-B
itsdug
Art Expert

Thu May 17, 2007 5:32 pm

sent one on the 8th. no hurry. no worry.
bigdz68
EB Team

Sun May 20, 2007 4:10 am

itsdug wrote:sent one on the 8th. no hurry. no worry.
Hi, Has it cleared yet as I don't see anything in my emails to reflect the donation. Let me know either here or PM and I will take care of it.
Peace
Dave
bigdz68
EB Team

Sun May 20, 2007 6:17 am

itsdug wrote:sent one on the 8th. no hurry. no worry.
Found it!
Thanks for your patience!
8)
Dave
PaintByNumbers
Art Expert

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:37 pm

Didn't want to start a new thread as my questions were somewhat related...I sent a donation yesterday however it was from my paypal address, which is not currently my contact address listed here. Is there anyone I can pass this specific info on to?

Also, I haven't received a confirmation of the payment either from EB. Does it usually take a couple days? Just want to make sure it went through correctly, because right after payment was sent, I got kicked to the 'eb store' and it showed some type of error.

Thanks!
If you would like to help those affected by the tragedy in Boston, please donate here : http://onefundboston.org/

'I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum. '
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:42 pm

I made a donation a month back (?) and it took a week or so before I got the email from EB Admin thanking me for the donation. I just think they're busy... :pint:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
Flimby

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:44 pm

PaintByNumbers wrote:Didn't want to start a new thread as my questions were somewhat related...I sent a donation yesterday however it was from my paypal address, which is not currently my contact address listed here. Is there anyone I can pass this specific info on to?

Also, I haven't received a confirmation of the payment either from EB. Does it usually take a couple days? Just want to make sure it went through correctly, because right after payment was sent, I got kicked to the 'eb store' and it showed some type of error.

Thanks!
no worries stay tuned, i just posted for one of the team members who is more knowledgeable than i to take a look. they will link the donation and add a pin to your about me page. thanks for supporting the site :)
PaintByNumbers
Art Expert

Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:03 pm

Thanks both for the quick help, that was speedy! No rush on the pin, I just wanted to make sure the payment went through okay, and also wanted to let someone know about the different emails.

Happy to support the site, one of the best I visit, and it's opened me up to artwork that I know I never would have known about, and helped me acquire some! It's crazy, it really is like a whole new world.
If you would like to help those affected by the tragedy in Boston, please donate here : http://onefundboston.org/

'I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum. '