Quetzalcoatl's Garden 10 Bader Greasy Release Discussion 03/

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
gonzo303
Art Freak

Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:15 pm

ChefFerrari wrote:He said he realized yesterday he forgot a couple of orders

he said he'll post tracking when he gets them out.

no word on when, I have urged him on a few occasions to address this
Are they coming from Germany as well?
Same fudge, different drop.
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:19 pm

:lol:

Hope you're not waiting Gonzo and I have to question how one starts forgetting rather large purchases.
imwithBOB
Art Enthusiast

Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:36 pm

i like greasy's work and hope to see everything resolved and more of his art!
neun
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:59 pm

Although I don't know Jay personally, we have shared many threads and exchanged pleasantries through posts. Since I also do art for fun, I thought it was great that a collector decided to create. For that reason I purchased this print -- Jay's email confirming my payment was on 17th of March.

Since then, I have kept silent on EB -- opting to send private emails and PMs to greasy -- mainly out of respect. I have asked and even pleaded for some news. Just any response would have been enough. Now that it's been four months with absolute lack of common courtesy from his end, I have no choice but to post.

What saddens me is that he has not only let those who purchased his print down, but those who came on this thread to defend Jay. greasy, think about the names on this thread who defended you. Your reputation may be gone but you are also dragging them down.

Who in their right mind is going to buy something from you -- let alone do what lazk did by offering to pay for the price of the print?

Chef, I know that you are trying to make things right and I appreciate that. However, you must see the absurdity in the statement: "He said he realized yesterday he forgot a couple of orders." How long does one take to send "couple of orders"?

This truly saddens me.
jojobadass
Art God

Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:04 pm

Chef even slept w/ greasy!
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
ChefFerrari
Art Expert

Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:36 pm

neun wrote:Although I don't know Jay personally, we have shared many threads and exchanged pleasantries through posts. Since I also do art for fun, I thought it was great that a collector decided to create. For that reason I purchased this print -- Jay's email confirming my payment was on 17th of March.

Since then, I have kept silent on EB -- opting to send private emails and PMs to greasy -- mainly out of respect. I have asked and even pleaded for some news. Just any response would have been enough. Now that it's been four months with absolute lack of common courtesy from his end, I have no choice but to post.

What saddens me is that he has not only let those who purchased his print down, but those who came on this thread to defend Jay. greasy, think about the names on this thread who defended you. Your reputation may be gone but you are also dragging them down.

Who in their right mind is going to buy something from you -- let alone do what lazk did by offering to pay for the price of the print?

Chef, I know that you are trying to make things right and I appreciate that. However, you must see the absurdity in the statement: "He said he realized yesterday he forgot a couple of orders." How long does one take to send "couple of orders"?

This truly saddens me.
Neun, I know what you are saying. U did not see me defending him did you? Just trying to help folks

JOJO Same house different rooms
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:19 pm

People are drymounting idiots.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
lazk
Art Expert

Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:40 pm

The shithead made me look bad...

Is he banned? Would it be the first MOD banned here? MODs- please answer.

You shut me up for a week for talking about a BANNED member of EB. What will it take to get an answer about this?

I am over this place...

I will make LAZK1, LAZK2, LAZK3, LAZK4, ect. ect.

Rant Rant Rant Rant Rant.

I am not even mad yet, but where is the leadership around here?
T.K.C.
werdelmannpj
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:08 pm

biscocrack420 wrote:
biscocrack420 wrote:Same fudge different day. No print. No email response.Nothing!!
I haven´t received mine, too :(
Still waiting and hoping...
All the sweetest winds they blow across the south...
jojobadass
Art God

Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:12 pm

Dude is giving bader a bad name
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
guryter
Art Expert

Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:26 pm

Suddenly greasy's name is no longer purple. Oh man!
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
heather_honey
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:10 pm

guryter wrote:Suddenly greasy's name is no longer purple. Oh man!
Might be related to the 'suddenly people are being vocal about getting ripped off'.
jcporter wrote:damn...with a name like "heather honey"...it's got to be good!
Give the gift of health and life to needy pets: http://saveuspets.org/
ChefFerrari
Art Expert

Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:41 am

Sent him a text asking if they got sent, he said yes. And will either post Del Conf # or send them to me. I told him to come post them here.

I counted 4 people that were still waiting on this from him. If there are more people send me a PM

I counted
bisco
Neun
wizdom
werdlman

If I spelled your name wrong sorry
ChefFerrari
Art Expert

Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:20 pm

ChefFerrari wrote:Sent him a text asking if they got sent, he said yes. And will either post Del Conf # or send them to me. I told him to come post them here.

I counted 4 people that were still waiting on this from him. If there are more people send me a PM

I counted
bisco
Neun
wizdom
werdlman

If I spelled your name wrong sorry
I asked him later how many he sent and I got no answer
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:29 pm

Yer like a battered spouse.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.