Handiedan Queen Of Hearts No.02 .. .

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
Stingers
Art Expert
Posts: 4439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: London : England

Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:54 am

Was just up and then gone (removed from the elektrik sheep site) by the time I checked out .

Not the best news in the world I know but don't shoot the messenger , don't bother F5 ing anymore today if you were going for it I guess .


Image

Image
User avatar
choke
Art Expert
Posts: 5143
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:00 am

Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:02 am

Got my fingers heavily crossed that I dont get refunded.
User avatar
gonzo303
Art Freak
Posts: 18433
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:13 am

I thought it was at 9 my time. Damn time conversions!!
Same fudge, different drop.
User avatar
smellmysocks73
Art Expert
Posts: 4136
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:21 am

Quantity available: -18

Not a good sign.
srdzevon said, "Oh fudge!!! That's awesome! I hate you".
User avatar
roo
Art Expert
Posts: 4354
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:45 pm
Location: Sydneysiding

Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:24 am

just got a refund email, from elation to depression in 7minutes :(
aky90be
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 787
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:24 pm

Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:27 am

That sux, sorry for your loss
"...youre not actually looking at Schulz-Neudamm's tones and lines, youre looking at a jpg of those tones and lines run through a photoshop filter to make them simpler for a simpler printing method. so... superior? ..."

DD -2013
samuraiwriter
Art Expert
Posts: 2743
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:00 am

Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:33 am

Feeling good right now. :pint:

(hoping this doesn't change!)
User avatar
s_k_y
Art Expert
Posts: 2838
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:00 am

Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:35 am

Just wait for the next release, I'm sure it will look very similar.
Browse my collection: http://www.lifeonwalls.net/store
User avatar
roo
Art Expert
Posts: 4354
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:45 pm
Location: Sydneysiding

Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:40 am

you should be safe if you have not got one by now,, well done :clap:
samuraiwriter
Art Expert
Posts: 2743
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:00 am

Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:45 am

roo wrote:you should be safe if you have not got one by now,, well done :clap:
:2thumb:
User avatar
roo
Art Expert
Posts: 4354
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:45 pm
Location: Sydneysiding

Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:13 am

I wonder why Handiedan choose to re do a image from 2 yrs ago? It is one sweet image tho.
User avatar
ceevee
Art Expert
Posts: 7583
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:06 pm

Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:26 am

I know. That was a little confusing. It looks the same as the '08 - same title and edition size too.
alwaysalx
Art Expert
Posts: 2088
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:16 pm
Location: Closer Than New York City

Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:31 am

i hate carts that don't give you enough time to check out before the item is taken out of your cart.

shitty system, you should be allowed 2 minutes at least to enter all your details

anyone gets cold feet, link me up!! happy to trade as well
User avatar
gonzo303
Art Freak
Posts: 18433
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:42 am

alwaysalx wrote:i hate carts that don't give you enough time to check out before the item is taken out of your cart.

shitty system, you should be allowed 2 minutes at least to enter all your details

anyone gets cold feet, link me up!! happy to trade as well
Too funny. Try ticketmaster, I think they give you 5 minutes. Ever try for an Emek or some Obeys? They don't give you time either.
Same fudge, different drop.
alwaysalx
Art Expert
Posts: 2088
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:16 pm
Location: Closer Than New York City

Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:56 am

gonzo303 wrote:
alwaysalx wrote:i hate carts that don't give you enough time to check out before the item is taken out of your cart.

shitty system, you should be allowed 2 minutes at least to enter all your details

anyone gets cold feet, link me up!! happy to trade as well
Too funny. Try ticketmaster, I think they give you 5 minutes. Ever try for an Emek or some Obeys? They don't give you time either.
Thanks for the wisdom clown!

I am fully aware of many vendors using similar systems, i am just stating it sucks! Much like your useless comment!
Post Reply