Official Mr. Brainwash Conspiracy Thread

General art-related discussion.
spagucci1
Art Expert

Sun May 09, 2010 4:33 pm

Somebody needs to make Hathaway's chump of a boyfriend pay up for his douchiness. What a prick. What goes around comes around and he will get what's coming to him.
SteveKai
Art Expert

Sun May 09, 2010 4:36 pm

spagucci1 wrote:Somebody needs to make Hathaway's chump of a boyfriend pay up for his douchiness. What a prick. What goes around comes around and he will get what's coming to him.
spag,
i wish that statement were true, but my experience in life so far is that it's not. Shadiness and thievery are more often rewarded than punished. I read a report somewhere that more than half of the multi-millionaires in the world became millionaires by using shady and border line illegal methods in business.
aahnutz
EB Team

Sun May 09, 2010 4:37 pm

fluffhead13 wrote:L,
Who got the permanent ban?
I can't answer that question. Ask a regular poster in this thread (via PM please). I'm sure they will tell you.
neshaus wrote:What is the deal with that? How does one go about getting permanently banned? Sorry if this conversation should not be continued in this thread.
It's all spelled out in the Member Usage Policy
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Sun May 09, 2010 4:39 pm

if it has anything to do with Bee's avatar- my guess would be whyhoo :rolling:
cybernigel
Art Connoisseur

Sun May 09, 2010 4:40 pm

Getting that eyesore out of the public view is actually a noble act of service.
The Lincoln Squirrel has been assassinated! - Kent Brockman
SteveKai
Art Expert

Sun May 09, 2010 4:44 pm

cybernigel wrote:Getting that eyesore out of the public view is actually a noble act of service.
:roll: .....i'm sure that was his reason behind taking it.
neshaus
Art Enthusiast

Sun May 09, 2010 4:45 pm

Grateful69Phish wrote:if it has anything to do with Bee's avatar- my guess would be whyhoo :rolling:
I can not seem to get a response from Blazedoutbee about this. Who made that icon (GENIUS!), and are there any stickers available? I was born and raised on Mario and I need those stickers.
alwaysalx
Art Expert

Sun May 09, 2010 4:47 pm

cybernigel wrote:Getting that eyesore out of the public view is actually a noble act of service.
ouch! i can think of three more eb'ers that the noble acts should be serviced upon (g****, d******** + m****)

some would argue for me to add myself to my list but that would make this humourous as opposed to truthful!

cheers

douchebags unite :pint:
spagucci1
Art Expert

Sun May 09, 2010 4:50 pm

neshaus wrote:
Grateful69Phish wrote:if it has anything to do with Bee's avatar- my guess would be whyhoo :rolling:
I can not seem to get a response from Blazedoutbee about this. Who made that icon (GENIUS!), and are there any stickers available? I was born and raised on Mario and I need those stickers.
The image was created by Whyhoo. He is banned from EB but you can find him on Forum.thegiant.org. Blazedoutbee stole the image from Whyhoo.
gonzo303
Art Freak

Sun May 09, 2010 4:51 pm

If your gonna put me on there, you really need to be on there! Your just as big a drymounting tool as whyhoo.
Same fudge, different drop.
ottomatik71
Art Expert

Sun May 09, 2010 4:51 pm

neshaus wrote:
you are really getting on my fuckkin' nerves. We know wWHO u r. It's old and worn out.
Damn son, get a life. And please, no need to pm me on here or the OG forum. This thread is about MBW, not clash of the titans.

Edit: seeing the post before this one, I guess Spag is a little slow today.
neshaus
Art Enthusiast

Sun May 09, 2010 4:56 pm

ottomatik71 wrote:
neshaus wrote:
you are really getting on my fuckkin' nerves. We know wWHO u r. It's old and worn out.
Damn son, get a life. And please, no need to pm me on here or the OG forum. This thread is about MBW, not clash of the titans.

Edit: seeing the post before this one, I guess Spag is a little slow today.
neshaus
Art Enthusiast

Sun May 09, 2010 5:02 pm

spagucci1 wrote:
neshaus wrote:
The image was created by Whyhoo. He is banned from EB but you can find him on Forum.thegiant.org. Blazedoutbee stole the image from Whyhoo.
Thanks Spagucci1! (edit: my mistake, I misread the PM from Dangerboy.)

I saw that they both have it as their icons, so I was not sure which one had it originally.

I think I see where this is going though: Nintendo themed Mr. Brainwash print. You heard it here first! :lol:
dmm8878
Art Expert

Sun May 09, 2010 5:58 pm

Just got back from the show. I didn't get there until about 4:45, and they had already given out 200 tickets to the first 200 people for the s/n prints. I hung around and almost got the last print, (no ticket holders were left) but couldn't sweet talk well enough to walk away with it. I was basically denied by FOODRAP :hanging:

Downstairs they were letting people pick up spray cans and go nuts on the walls. Kinda cool. There were a few new large pieces. The guy who was first on line was there since 11pm last night. MBW hooked him up with a one of a kind framed Madonna print.
ottomatik71 wrote:Your punk ass attitude isn't going to help you get this print.
cybernigel
Art Connoisseur

Sun May 09, 2010 6:00 pm

dmm8878 wrote:
Downstairs they were letting people pick up spray cans and go nuts on the walls. Kinda cool.
Now he's crowd-sourcing his "originals? "
The Lincoln Squirrel has been assassinated! - Kent Brockman