Compassion (His Holiness The Dalai Lama) 10 Fairey Release

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
Kdh12
Art Freak

Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:57 am

MBWfan wrote:for those who care, i was kidding and didn't two of these today. I'll post this here instead of returning all the PM's about it.

I know you are lying but that is okay I don't really care

yesterday in the trade section for this print you said
I have two of these waiting on shipment, cash only
now you have taken that down and saying you got one :roll: if you were kidding why put it in your trades like that.....

last night I was going to cut and paste your trade listing here but I did not want to be that person.....anyway, enjoy your prints
mmmm Beer :pint:
MBWfan
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:39 am

nice pics! Thanks for sharing.
Humble yourself
Mapman
Art Expert

Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:58 am

Were they selling those holiday prints???? :shock:
rhythmgtr5
Art Expert

Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:11 pm

MBWfan wrote:
nice pics! Thanks for sharing.
Were those peace trees left over from the first run or are they offsets or?
Mapman
Art Expert

Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:18 pm

Seeing as they had a bunch of different years holiday prints, they are probably originals that were not sent out.
bdavenport0
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:40 pm

Wonder why Ali wasn't signed?
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:52 pm

Kdh12 wrote:
MBWfan wrote:for those who care, i was kidding and didn't two of these today. I'll post this here instead of returning all the PM's about it.

I know you are lying but that is okay I don't really care

yesterday in the trade section for this print you said
I have two of these waiting on shipment, cash only
now you have taken that down and saying you got one :roll: if you were kidding why put it in your trades like that.....

last night I was going to cut and paste your trade listing here but I did not want to be that person.....anyway, enjoy your prints
A lot of us know that MBWfan is a liar and S H A D Y. The sooner he/it leaves EB, the better. Would love to say"Hi" to him/it sometime in person.
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
MBWfan
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:42 pm

comountaingolf wrote:
A lot of us know that MBWfan is a liar and S H A D Y. The sooner he/it leaves EB, the better. Would love to say"Hi" to him/it sometime in person.[/quote]

You really do act like a child.
Humble yourself
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:46 pm

And you are a liar and S H A D Y. Seriously, just f**k off. Don't mention me, I won't mention you, we'll be done and everyone on EB won't have to listen to this petty fudge. Sound good, random thread stalker donkey noob?
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
MBWfan
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:50 pm

comountaingolf wrote: Sound good, random thread stalker donkey noob?
how old are you again?
Humble yourself
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:51 pm

MBWfan wrote:
how old are you again?
Older and bigger than you, Kellum :wink:
> THC X 9 <
MBWfan
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:07 pm

comountaingolf wrote:
MBWfan wrote:
how old are you again?
who is F is kellum?

You are the stalker here man. You send me Personal messages and deleted them before i can read? YOu talk fudge about me because my name is MBWfan. Just look at your profile interest. You also have beef with alot of folks here. Fok, you have like 3000+ post in a year man.

You are full of yourself and narcissism is not cool.
Humble yourself
gonzo303
Art Freak

Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:19 pm

Careful Comountaingolf has been here 15 months longer than you. serious he knows whats up :lol:

just add him to your Foe list man. who cares what he has to say.
Same fudge, different drop.
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:24 pm

MBWfan wrote:
comountaingolf wrote:
MBWfan wrote:
how old are you again?
who is F is kellum?

You are the stalker here man. You send me Personal messages and deleted them before i can read? YOu talk fudge about me because my name is MBWfan. Just look at your profile interest. You also have beef with alot of folks here. Fok, you have like 3000+ post in a year man.

You are full of yourself and narcissism is not cool.
No, I am not the stalker. I could give a flying f**k about you and yours so just forget about me and mine. I've never sent you a PM and I could care less what your "handle" is. Mine stands for Colorado Mountain Golf... you know, golf, you play in the mountains, back in CO? Not sure what my "profile interest" is, but I'm sure it's sexy. Only "beefs" I have are with a few of the MBW Brigade and some random named Gonzo who's had more issues on this site than many, and I gave up on them a while back. As far as 3000+ posts, I get paid to be online during the work week, it's called a career, so don't be hating that I've used EB to get me through the day over the past few years. Finally, just forget about me. Don't post stupid fudge about me in random threads and have a great life, MBWfan. I hope we never speak of or hear of each other again. Just say yes and I promise to never post in another MBW thread unless it's waxing poetic on his artist genius. Deal? :wink:
> THC X 9 <
gonzo303
Art Freak

Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:13 pm

You just think you are the top dog around here tho. I don't have beef with anyone on here.
Same fudge, different drop.