Pearl Jam Charlotte 96 EMEK

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
boatingbenny
Art Expert

Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:37 am

realbluz wrote:Maybe the signature isn't forged... like light years said, it's too poor of an attempt so it must be legit.
That doesn't stop it from screaming forgery, you don't even have to be a paranoid person with no life to see the signature looks nothing like Emek's. I suppose the doodle is a forgery to look at some of the other doodles on other poster the ones that have them.Screaming Forgery you wouldn't know s forgery if is was stareing you right in the face.
Well actually now that you bring it up. On EMEKs Pearl Jam doodles w/the peace sign...all of them have 2 dots down at the bottom of the hand/wrist...look at the picks on EB...yours ...nada. Even more reason for question.
Not saying anything but with that assneck signature and suspect doodle your poster does not look that appealing.
Just my 2 cents.
realbluz
Art Enthusiast

Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:56 am

Your two cents is worth just that two cents Flab Flab
boatingbenny
Art Expert

Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:10 pm

realbluz wrote:Your two cents is worth just that two cents Flab Flab
No that would be your fake poster!
turnJBup
Art Freak

Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:41 pm

realbluz wrote:Maybe the signature isn't forged... like light years said, it's too poor of an attempt so it must be legit.
That doesn't stop it from screaming forgery, you don't even have to be a paranoid person with no life to see the signature looks nothing like Emek's. I suppose the doodle is a forgery to look at some of the other doodles on other poster the ones that have them.Screaming Forgery you wouldn't know s forgery if is was stareing you right in the face.
Add plagiarism to the list of criminal activity.... that was my quote. :lol:
Dude, you forged the signature everyone knows it... it's staring us in the face, that's why you are getting so defensive.
You can't type or spell either.... surprised you spelled his name right.
palehighway

Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:41 pm

edit
Last edited by palehighway on Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jojobadass
Art God

Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:00 pm

well, after all that it looks like he yanked the auction.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:01 pm

jojobadass wrote:well, after all that it looks like he yanked the auction.
:lol:
rowdyroddy
Art Connoisseur

Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:14 pm

collector59 wrote:I am the original publisher of this poster. The man who put it on ebay has been a long time poster dealer and expert of original 1960's posters. I NEVER sold him an unsigned poster and he purchased this poster from me at the time we released it; Emek knows him well. The signature looks very different, but it is original since he purchased it from the gallery at the time Emek was an employee of L'Imagerie Gallery from 1993 to 2003. At that time, we never distributed any unsigned Emek pieces. Emek signed them as we sold the pieces. If anyone is interested in the TRUTH and not speculation about any pieces published by L'Imagerie Gallery during the period of 1993-2003, you are more than welcome to contact me with any and all reasonable questions. Thank you, Debi Jacobson
L'Imagerie Gallery
Why aren't we believing this statement? From what I've heard, Debi at L'Imagerie has an impeccable reputation. And I think we all envy collector59's collection. Forgive me if I'm missing something....
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:15 pm

rowdyroddy wrote:
collector59 wrote:I am the original publisher of this poster. The man who put it on ebay has been a long time poster dealer and expert of original 1960's posters. I NEVER sold him an unsigned poster and he purchased this poster from me at the time we released it; Emek knows him well. The signature looks very different, but it is original since he purchased it from the gallery at the time Emek was an employee of L'Imagerie Gallery from 1993 to 2003. At that time, we never distributed any unsigned Emek pieces. Emek signed them as we sold the pieces. If anyone is interested in the TRUTH and not speculation about any pieces published by L'Imagerie Gallery during the period of 1993-2003, you are more than welcome to contact me with any and all reasonable questions. Thank you, Debi Jacobson
L'Imagerie Gallery
Why aren't we believing this statement? From what I've heard, Debi at L'Imagerie has an impeccable reputation. And I think we all envy collector59's collection. Forgive me if I'm missing something....
It's not that we don't believe Debbie, we just think that other dude is a moron.
realbluz
Art Enthusiast

Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:54 pm

Hey PaleHighway your a dick if Iv'e ever heard one you don't know what your talking about I've never forged any body's signature. As for the rest of you your the morans never in all my years collecting and selling posters seen a bunch of cackling's old ladys who don't know there ass from a hole in the ground about signatures or any thing to do with collecting Art .As for you rowdyroddy what kinda name is that looks and sounds like something hanging out my nose. Everyone will be glad to know I stopped the auction due to all your lies and romers Sold the poster to a private collector who knows the truth for 1000.00 to bad you all missed out you won't see me any more on this fudge Site Realbluz.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:59 pm

realbluz wrote:Hey PaleHighway your a dick if Iv'e ever heard one you don't know what your talking about I've never forged any body's signature. As for the rest of you your the morans never in all my years collecting and selling posters seen a bunch of cackling's old ladys who don't know there ass from a hole in the ground about signatures or any thing to do with collecting Art .As for you rowdyroddy what kinda name is that looks and sounds like something hanging out my nose. Everyone will be glad to know I stopped the auction due to all your lies and romers Sold the poster to a private collector who knows the truth for 1000.00 to bad you all missed out you won't see me any more on this fudge Site Realbluz.
Is this guy for real? :lol:
turnJBup
Art Freak

Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:02 pm

One bad ass third grader.... I tell ya.
realbluz
Art Enthusiast

Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:11 pm

You bet I'm for real
boatingbenny
Art Expert

Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:15 pm

realbluz wrote:You bet I'm for real
I thought we wouldn't see you anymore. Who are you PJ Taper?
rowdyroddy
Art Connoisseur

Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:21 pm

realbluz wrote:Hey PaleHighway your a dick if Iv'e ever heard one you don't know what your talking about I've never forged any body's signature. As for the rest of you your the morans never in all my years collecting and selling posters seen a bunch of cackling's old ladys who don't know there ass from a hole in the ground about signatures or any thing to do with collecting Art .As for you rowdyroddy what kinda name is that looks and sounds like something hanging out my nose. Everyone will be glad to know I stopped the auction due to all your lies and romers Sold the poster to a private collector who knows the truth for 1000.00 to bad you all missed out you won't see me any more on this fudge Site Realbluz.
Obviously not a fan of professional bowling.