Hope Conspiracy Hang Your Cross 07 Horkey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:03 am

This topic is dedicated to: Hope Conspiracy Hang Your Cross 07 Horkey

pjtaper
Art Freak

Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:04 am

oh WOW! EXCELLENT!
Bralumian
Art Connoisseur

Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:58 am

the deathwish version of the print - the brown colour scheme - is now for sale up on the deathwish site: http://www.deathwishinc.com for $35.00 + shipping.
Flimby

Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:13 am

"All posters will be shipped folded unless you purchase a poster tube."

:rolling:
jason-bry
Flipper

Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:15 am

Flimby wrote:"All posters will be shipped folded unless you purchase a poster tube."

In fairness, all of the limited silkscreens' descriptions state "Price includes poster tube."
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:17 am

jason-bry wrote:
Flimby wrote:"All posters will be shipped folded unless you purchase a poster tube."

In fairness, all of the limited silkscreens' descriptions state "Price includes poster tube."
How about kraft paper? How much more is that?
jason-bry
Flipper

Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:19 am

Codeblue wrote:
jason-bry wrote:

How about kraft paper? How much more is that?
Nothing about kraft paper. Nor is there anything about endcaps or tape.
greenhorn1
Art Expert

Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:22 am

For anyone who has seen both versions in person, is there anything about the brown that makes it stand out a lot more than the pics show? I know it's pretty subjective but I like the grey version much better based on pics just want to feel somewhat assured I'm not going to be making a big mistake by passing on the brown version.
jojobadass
Art God

Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:27 am

greenhorn1 wrote:For anyone who has seen both versions in person, is there anything about the brown that makes it stand out a lot more than the pics show? I know it's pretty subjective but I like the grey version much better based on pics just want to feel somewhat assured I'm not going to be making a big mistake by passing on the brown version.

the brown's better in my opinion, it has some metallic gold in it. What you're calling grey is actually bright blue.
Bralumian
Art Connoisseur

Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:27 am

greenhorn1 wrote:For anyone who has seen both versions in person, is there anything about the brown that makes it stand out a lot more than the pics show? I know it's pretty subjective but I like the grey version much better based on pics just want to feel somewhat assured I'm not going to be making a big mistake by passing on the brown version.
the colors look far more muted in the pic than they do in person. i think both versions pop much more close up. the pics, in both cases, don't really do them justice.

and as far as deathwish poster shipping is concerned, because jacob is an artist himself they're very good with it and use kraft and heavy duty tubes the vast majority of the time. i've never had a problem with any print i've bought from them.
greenhorn1
Art Expert

Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:28 am

jojobadass wrote:
the brown's better in my opinion, it has some metallic gold in it. What you're calling grey is actually bright blue.
Hehe it looks blue to me but it's called grey in the listing and since I'm colorblind I just figured it was really grey. :D

OK well looks like i'll be ordering both versions.
kyle
Art Expert

Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:55 am

:D thanks for the heads up !
Codeblue wrote:Hork is God, Jesus, the 12 disciples, Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny all rolled into one beautiful lanky package.
110thStreet
Art Connoisseur

Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:00 pm

Bralumian wrote:the deathwish version of the print - the brown colour scheme - is now for sale up on the deathwish site: http://www.deathwishinc.com for $35.00 + shipping.
Thank you, sir! :D
Bralumian
Art Connoisseur

Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:15 pm

110thStreet wrote:
Bralumian wrote:the deathwish version of the print - the brown colour scheme - is now for sale up on the deathwish site: http://www.deathwishinc.com for $35.00 + shipping.
Thank you, sir! :D
no sweat. deathwish never really announces that stuff, so you just kind of have to check in with them from time to time to see what's on the site.
kyle
Art Expert

Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:37 pm

out of curiousity, did anybody here order more than one or two ?

is there a limit? i didnt see one on the deathwish site.
Codeblue wrote:Hork is God, Jesus, the 12 disciples, Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny all rolled into one beautiful lanky package.