Death Blossom 09 Choe

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Catarax
Art Expert

Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:01 pm

i wish i had the wall space..
sixstringer wrote: I don't care how they look...I just want to pop off the top and huff the tube!
blazedoutbee
Art Expert

Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:54 pm

nljdj wrote:Image

done!

did the frame shop make it right? I thought they Fu*cked it up? Looks good though!
wneff
Art Expert

Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:25 pm

blazedoutbee wrote:Image
looks beautiful framed - check

both frame jobs look GREAT :drool:
nljdj
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:58 am

blazedoutbee wrote:
nljdj wrote:Image

done!

did the frame shop make it right? I thought they Fu*cked it up? Looks good though!
Yeah the damage to the print was temporary, luckily i went in there and had them remove the clamps holding the print to the foamcore. DUH FRAMERS....

Anyway the frame job came out excellent. Two four ply matts cut together, thinking about adding one more layer? who knows, the frame job was not intended to be extravagant for this piece, it speaks for itself. Great work choe!
TheOrigin
Art Connoisseur

Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:20 am

Got the wall painted and the death blossom back up!

mattlew69
Art Expert

Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:16 am

That piece rules that room! Very drymounting nice!! :clap:
Tominator
Art Connoisseur

Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:29 pm

:drool:
ArtStylee
Art Enthusiast

Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:12 am

Nice! I have the same print but framed it in white as that's how the artist chose to have it framed when he showed the print at the Japanese museum of art in LA. The original sold at a show in China it sold for 75k if I recall correctly. I remember seeing that posted on arrested motion years back. But yeah that print is alot of fun to live around. One of the best choe pieces ever.
TheOrigin
Art Connoisseur

Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:47 am

ArtStylee wrote:Nice! I have the same print but framed it in white as that's how the artist chose to have it framed when he showed the print at the Japanese museum of art in LA. The original sold at a show in China it sold for 75k if I recall correctly. I remember seeing that posted on arrested motion years back. But yeah that print is alot of fun to live around. One of the best choe pieces ever.
Agreed!

It totally dominates the room and always get positive comments from guests.

Far and away the best print I have on my walls and I dont think I will ever part with it. Not many of them floating around either.