Radiohead Haiti Relief LA 10 Arens

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
dragonmanagement
Art Connoisseur

Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:42 am

mattlew69 wrote:
dragonmanagement wrote:Got mine today, and it included a letter from Kii. Says they oversold the yellow edition of 100 by 27, and to make up for it they gave me an AP edition (of 27 I'm assuming) and a free red edition, signed and numbered.

And, yes, mine was shipped flat, taped on two corners, with minor damage to the back of those two corners as a result. I was seriously pissed when I saw that they taped the prints to the cardboard. Most ridiculous packaging of prints I have ever seen. (IMO, LOST prints were the best packed prints I've ever received.)

MODS: Yellow AP edition of 27
man, i was hoping to get an AP or red version when i heard they oversold.

you got an AP and a RED?!?!?!? NICE SCORE!!! :clap:

Yeah, I lucked out. But I was still pissed about the tape.

And what's up with the #18? Is there a hidden Radiohead reference that I'm missing?
TDunk
Art Connoisseur

Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:35 pm

2+2=5
MJBuck
Art Expert

Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:41 pm

dragonmanagement wrote:And what's up with the #18? Is there a hidden Radiohead reference that I'm missing?
that's edgar's #. He tries to score #18 whenever possible.

is the Yellow AP version really numbered out of 27? If so that is really shitty.
out and perfect.
norelation wrote:quit with the sniveling and just sell the damn poster. i don't care about your life story, we all got problems. just tell me about bent corners, or if your cat has used it for target practice.
mistersmith wrote:That means I'm going to touch you.
smellmysocks73
Art Expert

Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:46 pm

MJBuck wrote:
dragonmanagement wrote:And what's up with the #18? Is there a hidden Radiohead reference that I'm missing?

is the Yellow AP version really numbered out of 27? If so that is really shitty.
Just says "AP" on it. No numbers.
srdzevon said, "Oh fudge!!! That's awesome! I hate you".
edgar
Art Expert

Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:55 pm

MJBuck wrote:
and being that I attended AND love the artwork...I'm hot for this one.
Grateful69Phish wrote:anybody this stupid doesn't become naturally intelligent!
jjbehren
Flipper

Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:15 pm

edgar wrote:
MJBuck wrote:
Listening to your recording right now.
ReverendToneZone
Art Expert

Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:26 pm

jjbehren wrote:
edgar wrote:
MJBuck wrote:
Just listened to your Thom Yorke recording from the Orpheium, fan-drymounting-tastic! Flea absolutely slays, makes The Eraser sound that much better. Thanks again Sir! :notworthy:
edgar
Art Expert

Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:29 pm

ReverendToneZone wrote:
jjbehren wrote:
Just listened to your Thom Yorke recording from the Orpheium, fan-drymounting-tastic! Flea absolutely slays, makes The Eraser sound that much better. Thanks again Sir! :notworthy:
Thanks for the kind words guys, I love the feedback - glad you're enjoying my work.

did you go to both Orpheum shows Rev?
MJBuck
Art Expert

Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:35 pm

megaupload the Thom show Edgar. por favor.
out and perfect.
norelation wrote:quit with the sniveling and just sell the damn poster. i don't care about your life story, we all got problems. just tell me about bent corners, or if your cat has used it for target practice.
mistersmith wrote:That means I'm going to touch you.
ReverendToneZone
Art Expert

Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:43 pm

edgar wrote:
ReverendToneZone wrote:
jjbehren wrote:
Thanks for the kind words guys, I love the feedback - glad you're enjoying my work.

did you go to both Orpheum shows Rev?
No, I wish. I only went to the first (which I heard was better anyway). Did you see them both? Lucky I'll get to see the show again at Coachella though. I love The Eraser and am so glad that it's actually being performed live. I'd honestly given up all hope after In Rainbows came out. I love what Flea and Nigel have brought to the table for this project too. They really add a nice flavor to an already awesome album. Your recording sounds amazing too. It's my new favorite running music on my ipod. Don't know how often I'll actually listen to the LP now, haha. Thanks again! :cheers:
ReverendToneZone
Art Expert

Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:44 pm

MJBuck wrote:megaupload the Thom show Edgar. por favor.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A856Q1O7 :wink:
whyhoo
Art Expert

Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:52 pm

ReverendToneZone wrote:
MJBuck wrote:megaupload the Thom show Edgar. por favor.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A856Q1O7 :wink:

gracias senor!
edgar
Art Expert

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:18 pm

Good vibes are being felt over here.

Thanks everyone.
ReverendToneZone wrote: No, I wish. I only went to the first (which I heard was better anyway). Did you see them both? Lucky I'll get to see the show again at Coachella though. I love The Eraser and am so glad that it's actually being performed live. I'd honestly given up all hope after In Rainbows came out. I love what Flea and Nigel have brought to the table for this project too. They really add a nice flavor to an already awesome album. Your recording sounds amazing too. It's my new favorite running music on my ipod. Don't know how often I'll actually listen to the LP now, haha. Thanks again! :cheers:
I did see both :twisted: :)

10/4 was in fact a better performance. It was a little bit tighter. There were a couple flubs the 2nd night...but the energy coming off the stage during both of those shows was nothing short of drymounting amazing.
I love The Eraser stuff too, and agree - the album/studio versions don't compare to how they arranged it for the stage.
I feel quite privileged to have seen both of those let alonethe Fonda show. (Even though the Orpheum shows blew the Fonda gig away IMO)
thebends9
Art Expert

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:46 pm

edgar wrote:
MJBuck wrote:
Why is 18 so special?
edgar
Art Expert

Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:18 pm

thebends9 wrote:
edgar wrote:
MJBuck wrote:
Why is 18 so special?
Sometimes the answer you seek is right under your nose.

Other times two answers you seek are right under your nose.

Generally, it's best to be aware of what's right in front of you - especially when asking questions.