Radiohead Haiti Relief LA 10 Arens Release Discussion 01/26/

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:33 pm

Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
ottomatik71
Art Expert

Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:34 pm

comountaingolf wrote:
ottomatik71 wrote:
comountaingolf wrote:
ottomatik71 wrote:Mines, that was so 5 years ago...
U guys should be ashamed of selling those at 10x cost. Or I hope you donated the profit.
You're too funny... giving advice on donations while trying to sling a MBW Too Louis for $1250 because it's listed on the 'Bay for $1500... What a f**king bargain :lol:
mind your own! that's kinda ghay...
I can ask what I want for my prints...if someone wants to pay that..I'll think of you when I transfer that to my bank account. please do...
As for my comment, those Horkeys were sold for $50.(for charity) and some have resold for $500. yep, sweet print...
MBW wasn't a charity print. Really? Why not?
I've donated AND purchased prints for the Haiti cause. That's sweet. Here's a scratch n sniff for ya...
Get off the cross, it's cold and we need the wood! Pretty warm on this end. Maybe it's your karma...
Mom, you're too funny... especially when trying to flip a PROVEN FAILIP for $1500 :lol:
whateves- I'm sure you're going to sell your "mini stack" of Le Bistro for 1.5k too.(even though you don't understand artnet, I'm sure you already signed up.)

and I sure as hell ain't your mom, cause I would have taught you better manners than this!
So, shut the f up!
ottomatik71
Art Expert

Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:37 pm

cerebus wrote:
ottomatik71 wrote:Are any other color variants going to be released?
Yellow and red variants clashing with the drapes?
I don't have either print colors... or drapes.
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:40 pm

:rolling:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
thegig
Art Expert

Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:51 pm

Mine arrived fine. Tape on the back, which came off with a little paper, but whatevs. I also got APs instead of the regular yellow (ordered two). There was a note that said they had oversold the first edition by 27 and that I could return the APs if I wanted. That's OK. I'll keep 'em. Got a an extra red one for the mix-up, too. :clap:
dasmitty11
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:37 pm

I didn't order one of these but would have no problem asking for a refund, charity or not, they are $75 litho's -- run off a few more, it's cheap.
igotid
Art Expert

Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:54 pm

So I was one of the oversold, so I received a Yellow AP and part of the numbered edition in Yellow. Taped, but that was fine.

Unfortunately, both posters have a crease...do I bother him about this? I feel bad since he's already provided me 2 prints, but it also sucks that they're creased
dasmitty11
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:44 pm

igotid wrote:So I was one of the oversold, so I received a Yellow AP and part of the numbered edition in Yellow. Taped, but that was fine.

Unfortunately, both posters have a crease...do I bother him about this? I feel bad since he's already provided me 2 prints, but it also sucks that they're creased
you also provided him 2x$75 for those prints (which he gets to deduct because he is donating it). I'd nicely ask for replacements.
igotid
Art Expert

Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:16 pm

dasmitty11 wrote:
igotid wrote:So I was one of the oversold, so I received a Yellow AP and part of the numbered edition in Yellow. Taped, but that was fine.

you also provided him 2x$75 for those prints (which he gets to deduct because he is donating it). I'd nicely ask for replacements.
I only paid $75 total, the one was compensation for not getting an numbered yellow....I'll ask and see what he says
smellmysocks73
Art Expert

Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:18 pm

thegig wrote:Mine arrived fine. Tape on the back, which came off with a little paper, but whatevs. I also got APs instead of the regular yellow (ordered two). There was a note that said they had oversold the first edition by 27 and that I could return the APs if I wanted. That's OK. I'll keep 'em. Got a an extra red one for the mix-up, too. :clap:
So this means that there is a run of 100 numbered yellows, a 27 run of yellow A/P's, and a 250 run of reds? If my math is right...correct?
srdzevon said, "Oh fudge!!! That's awesome! I hate you".
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:20 pm

Don't forget about all of the additional Yellow AP's that will get printed to replace the damaged edition... It's a litho, so the printings the cheap part :wink:
> THC X 9 <
smellmysocks73
Art Expert

Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:24 pm

comountaingolf wrote:Don't forget about all of the additional Yellow AP's that will get printed to replace the damaged edition... It's a litho, so the printings the cheap part :wink:
Shee---it.
srdzevon said, "Oh fudge!!! That's awesome! I hate you".
igotid
Art Expert

Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:42 pm

Kii responded quickly...replacing the prints....
MJBuck
Art Expert

Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:19 pm

my 2 #/100 came and one was perfect, the other had tape damage when I tried to remove it from the back. No creases or anything and it really is a nice print.
out and perfect.
norelation wrote:quit with the sniveling and just sell the damn poster. i don't care about your life story, we all got problems. just tell me about bent corners, or if your cat has used it for target practice.
mistersmith wrote:That means I'm going to touch you.
whyhoo
Art Expert

Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:17 pm

comountaingolf wrote:Don't forget about all of the additional Yellow AP's that will get printed to replace the damaged edition... It's a litho, so the printings the cheap part :wink:

damaged prints are destroyed and reissued with the same number