Has anyone contacted Mr. Brainwash about damaged prints?

General art-related discussion.
drock
Art Connoisseur

Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:41 pm

Hello All! I have been trying to reach Mr. Brainwash through his contact button on his website, which looks like a sticky note, that you fill in and then press the send button but I do not think it works. Has anyone gone this route and received a response from him. I received 2 prints over the last 3 months that were slightly damaged and I wanted to see if I could get a replacement or do something about them.....please help if anyone has any info.
pjtaper
Art Freak

Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:57 pm

good luck.. there was a number I found somewhere and talked to some foreign lady, after a lot of hoops I got my money back
dmtr
Art Connoisseur

Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:22 am

info@mrbrainwash.com

They are reasonably helpful. I returned a couple prints and got "less damaged" ones.

Cory
kevkevkev
Art Expert

Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:35 am

my obama arrived after a lightsaber duel. but it flattened out reasonably well so i didnt bother contacting them. i seem to remember their postage charge being really cheap. so i wasnt that fussed.
alwaysalx
Art Expert

Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:36 am

i had issues with a damaged print too, i sent an email to info@ and included photos of damage, within three days i received an email and a call was put out to fedex to pick it up at no charge to me. in less than two weeks i received a brand new crisp print with a large pile of postcards inside the tube too.

his art is whack and getting weaker but his customer service is aces

peace out