Has thou slain the Jabberwock 09 Danger Release Discussion

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
mcnail
Art Expert

Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:19 pm

I have some that i MIGHT be able to get up this week. MIGHT.
dangerboy
Flipper

Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:35 am

oh fudge
morecoffee wrote:
itsdug wrote:what does mint with pin holes mean?!
Consider it perfect and pure...like a virgin who loves ass play and sucking the clown.
pearlybaker wrote:This place is a magnet for retards with some sort of psychosis.
ChefFerrari
Art Expert

Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:27 am

mcnail wrote:I have some that i MIGHT be able to get up this week. MIGHT.
sonny
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:15 am

dangerboy wrote:oh fudge
:drool:
MRBIGGS027
Art Enthusiast

Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:28 pm

+1
machination
EB Team Emeritus

Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:35 pm

I'm waiting for DD to get this up in his store. There must be a drop coming soon, since I can think of a bunch of posters that have yet to be sold through his site.
clem99
EB Team

Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:03 pm

machination wrote:I'm waiting for DD to get this up in his store. There must be a drop coming soon, since I can think of a bunch of posters that have yet to be sold through his site.
i think danger sold this one b4 flatstock on his site
art is the only justification for pain :)
dr_flie
Art Expert

Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:05 pm

clem99 wrote:
machination wrote:I'm waiting for DD to get this up in his store. There must be a drop coming soon, since I can think of a bunch of posters that have yet to be sold through his site.
Pretty sure he didn't. I think flatstock was the first place it was available. You might be thinking of "Everything Still Exists". I would have noticed as I've been eyeing it for a while now and totally missed out on Mitch's sale today. Must have sold out in under a minute.
mikeyc1023
Art Connoisseur

Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:26 pm

dr_flie wrote:
clem99 wrote:
Pretty sure he didn't. I think flatstock was the first place it was available. You might be thinking of "Everything Still Exists". I would have noticed as I've been eyeing it for a while now and totally missed out on Mitch's sale today. Must have sold out in under a minute.
Definitely didn't sell before Flatstock in Chicago. He was litterally signing and numbering them as he sold them.
mcnail
Art Expert

Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:27 pm

Daniel still has plenty to sell, I only had 10.
sonny
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:49 am

mcnail wrote:Daniel still has plenty to sell, I only had 10.
is he ever going to sell his "plenty"??? :(
machination
EB Team Emeritus

Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:37 am

sonny wrote:
From his blog:
Now that im back from Ireland (i may have forgot to mention i went to Ireland to speak at a creative conference, photos soon) and finished with 95% of my deadlined work; in the very near future ill be starting holiday-time mailorder back up with a whole backlog of prints going up in the store, art prints and gigposters, alot of stuff from the fall and summer and maybe even a bit beyond that. ive been so insanely caught up with deadlined work that i havent had a moment in months and months to think about taking on a few weeks worth of mailorder packing. But ive got some proper help lined up, getting things organized, lets do this… ill be sending out a notice SOON to my list about the when/where of the same, most likely broken up into smaller groups of prints rather than putting up 15 prints at once. in the meantime, gotta wrap up the orders at hand, get a few other things shipped out, and well be good to go.
sonny
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:36 pm

machination wrote:
sonny wrote:
From his blog:
Now that im back from Ireland (i may have forgot to mention i went to Ireland to speak at a creative conference, photos soon) and finished with 95% of my deadlined work; in the very near future ill be starting holiday-time mailorder back up with a whole backlog of prints going up in the store, art prints and gigposters, alot of stuff from the fall and summer and maybe even a bit beyond that. ive been so insanely caught up with deadlined work that i havent had a moment in months and months to think about taking on a few weeks worth of mailorder packing. But ive got some proper help lined up, getting things organized, lets do this… ill be sending out a notice SOON to my list about the when/where of the same, most likely broken up into smaller groups of prints rather than putting up 15 prints at once. in the meantime, gotta wrap up the orders at hand, get a few other things shipped out, and well be good to go.
thanks for that! :)
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:59 pm

Looks as if he's releasing them tomorrow along with I Came to Know an Archer and a couple others.
soam24
Art Freak

Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:11 pm

PrintNoob87 wrote:Looks as if he's releasing them tomorrow along with I Came to Know an Archer and a couple others.

i dont know if im going to go for jabberwock or archer tmrw