Rothbury Festival 09 EMEK Release Discussion

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
MJBuck
Art Expert

Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:21 pm

Grateful69Phish wrote: Talk about a loser.......
care to expand?
out and perfect.
norelation wrote:quit with the sniveling and just sell the damn poster. i don't care about your life story, we all got problems. just tell me about bent corners, or if your cat has used it for target practice.
mistersmith wrote:That means I'm going to touch you.
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:28 pm

MJBuck wrote:
Grateful69Phish wrote: Talk about a loser.......
care to expand?
Can't expand too much for I didn't have any discussions

Best way for me to describe without posting a photo is "tour rat"- greasy dirty and smelly
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:30 pm

MJBuck wrote:care to expand?
Nice.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
dirkstainly
EB Team

Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:01 pm

Picked mine up at my buddy's place a little while ago. This is really outstanding and a beautiful print!
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:16 pm

Codeblue wrote:
MJBuck wrote:care to expand?
Nice.
can't believe I bit that hook.............. lol :D

Crazy EB'rs-
edgar
Art Expert

Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:50 pm

Grateful69Phish wrote:
Talk about a loser.......
Says he who loves to whine about flipping to the degree that he would camp by the merch table with a camera? :roll:

And while that's by no means an attractive midsection, I'd bet a fistfull of dollars that gp's in considerably worse shape...
Grateful69Phish wrote:anybody this stupid doesn't become naturally intelligent!
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:52 pm

edgar wrote:
Grateful69Phish wrote:
Talk about a loser.......
Says he who loves to whine about flipping to the degree that he would camp by the merch table with a camera? :roll:

And while that's by no means an attractive midsection, I'd bet a fistfull of dollars that gp's in considerably worse shape...
Good Evening A-Hole

You lost the bet and some people just have good luck (and smart enough to see a great laugh...) -maybe I should share the other 400+ photos of the bands I saw..... maggot

Get a life

E: perfection
Last edited by Grateful69Phish on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:57 pm

Like this one - Willie !!! 8)
dreamingtree#41
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:19 pm

I am willing to trade a Mars Volta 2008 Emek (obtained from Emek Web Sale) for this print (Rothbury 2009 Emek) AND another print in the $200 range. Send me a PM if anyone is interested.
When Your Wisdom is Your Wallet You Can Kiss Your Ass Goodbye
ScooterfromTN
Art Enthusiast

Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:37 am

Im new to the site, and this being my first post. I found the site during the Phish/Burwell debate. I was actually at roo and got to the merch tent as soon as I arrived after waiting in 5 hours of traffic. It was around 5pm Thursday and no posters. I was highly upset. (especially after I saw were baseballjimmy got 80!! :D) I actually caught both Phish sets, and was really wanting the poster. I got back and searched around and this site came up first page. I read about baseballjimmy/taper and all the other stuff. I did actually end up getting one off ebay from someone on here. I thought I did good at first being as it was the lowest price out of the first 10 I watched go. It was the 244 one. I was just thinking not many of them would be out there, but it seems they are every where after all. Im still just happy to have one, and thanks for the poster whoever it was.

I wasnt making that mistake with this one, so i left way early and arrived pretty early to pick one up. I love this emek also. Im not a fan of lineups on the poster, but he pulled this one off nicely. I went back by sunday around 4, and there was still a decent stack laying there. So i doubt it was a sellout. Still an awesome print though. I would say the 125 helped it not sell out.

I also picked up the CA 3d poster. Its very sweet also. I saw a lot poster I thought was very worthy. They seemed to have a ton of them also. It was the same as a lot shirt floating around, with the trees and uncle sam in between them. I wanted to pick one of those up also, but thought that might be crack headish to get 3 posters of the same show. :D

Im not sure if this was the right spot for this, but I didnt see an introduce type forum. I just got back and pulled out the emek to check out and thought id make my first psot. Im actually glad the Phish posters were gone, because i would have never found this site without that ordeal. Now I read it all the time. Im sure im not poster heads like most of you peeps, but I do love collecting them. I only get the ones from shows I make it to though, so i dont have a ton at all. I would like to pick up a few more off this forum of ones I failed to get at the show. Just have to figure the site out a little better and stack some more funds after this weekend. If this is the wrong forum or whatever, clean it up or move it or whatever. I just thought id give a little info on my first post. Thanks for the service!
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:06 am

Welcome to EB

Its ilke finding OZ- now your in for the trip
pjtaper
Art Freak

Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:42 am

ScooterfromTN wrote:Im new to the site, and this being my first post. I found the site during the Phish/Burwell debate. I was actually at roo and got to the merch tent as soon as I arrived after waiting in 5 hours of traffic. It was around 5pm Thursday and no posters. I was highly upset. (especially after I saw were baseballjimmy got 80!! :D) I actually caught both Phish sets, and was really wanting the poster. I got back and searched around and this site came up first page. I read about baseballjimmy/taper and all the other stuff. I did actually end up getting one off ebay from someone on here. I thought I did good at first being as it was the lowest price out of the first 10 I watched go. It was the 244 one. I was just thinking not many of them would be out there, but it seems they are every where after all. Im still just happy to have one, and thanks for the poster whoever it was.

I wasnt making that mistake with this one, so i left way early and arrived pretty early to pick one up. I love this emek also. Im not a fan of lineups on the poster, but he pulled this one off nicely. I went back by sunday around 4, and there was still a decent stack laying there. So i doubt it was a sellout. Still an awesome print though. I would say the 125 helped it not sell out.

I also picked up the CA 3d poster. Its very sweet also. I saw a lot poster I thought was very worthy. They seemed to have a ton of them also. It was the same as a lot shirt floating around, with the trees and uncle sam in between them. I wanted to pick one of those up also, but thought that might be crack headish to get 3 posters of the same show. :D

Im not sure if this was the right spot for this, but I didnt see an introduce type forum. I just got back and pulled out the emek to check out and thought id make my first psot. Im actually glad the Phish posters were gone, because i would have never found this site without that ordeal. Now I read it all the time. Im sure im not poster heads like most of you peeps, but I do love collecting them. I only get the ones from shows I make it to though, so i dont have a ton at all. I would like to pick up a few more off this forum of ones I failed to get at the show. Just have to figure the site out a little better and stack some more funds after this weekend. If this is the wrong forum or whatever, clean it up or move it or whatever. I just thought id give a little info on my first post. Thanks for the service!
Enjoy the PM...
rssesq
Art Expert

Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:34 am

pjtaper wrote:
ScooterfromTN wrote:Im new to the site, and this being my first post. I found the site during the Phish/Burwell debate. I was actually at roo and got to the merch tent as soon as I arrived after waiting in 5 hours of traffic. It was around 5pm Thursday and no posters. I was highly upset. (especially after I saw were baseballjimmy got 80!! :D) I actually caught both Phish sets, and was really wanting the poster. I got back and searched around and this site came up first page. I read about baseballjimmy/taper and all the other stuff. I did actually end up getting one off ebay from someone on here. I thought I did good at first being as it was the lowest price out of the first 10 I watched go. It was the 244 one. I was just thinking not many of them would be out there, but it seems they are every where after all. Im still just happy to have one, and thanks for the poster whoever it was.

Enjoy the PM...

Delete the PM ASAP!
sasquatch
Art Expert

Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:10 pm

chalkdust wrote:Check out her f-ing belt buckle. :rolling:

That's a she?
ChefFerrari
Art Expert

Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:24 pm

sasquatch wrote:
chalkdust wrote:Check out her f-ing belt buckle. :rolling: