Duality of Humanity 5 09 Fairey Release Discussion 06/17/09

The place to discuss and anticipate new art releases.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:36 pm

Please keep us posted.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
Kdh12
Art Freak

Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:21 pm

Codeblue wrote:Please keep us posted.

sure no problem,

just got shipping notice about 5 mins ago
mmmm Beer :pint:
McDung
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:35 pm

Finally got my tracking #
oldfartatplay
Art Expert

Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:36 pm

How exciting, me too. :D
I had bid on one of cheeerrries' four auctions on ebay for this print (the one that he/she usually puts up for 99 cents) and saw that it was ended because it was no longer available. I wonder if this person scores one print and makes several auctions. Any thoughts on this nozzle?
McDung
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:41 pm

Probably got refunded that's why it was cancelled :?
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:28 pm

got my print today.
lazk
Art Expert

Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:33 pm

cheerrrries is a member here (big surprise there) and really does have the prints listed. I was told by him it was a group of friends using one account. Regardless, you are not suppose to list stuff before you receive them. He definitely has an inside mole.
T.K.C.
holtdaddy
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:48 pm

nocodept wrote:
relentlesskevin wrote:
holtdaddy wrote:No shipping confirmations here but no refund yet
same here
and here :roll:
hang in there guys finally got my shipping confirmation :clap:
akiva
Art Enthusiast

Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:06 pm

I got a shipping confirmation Friday evening and I had previously Only received a paypal receipt.
lazk
Art Expert

Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:18 pm

akiva wrote:I got a shipping confirmation Friday evening and I had previously Only received a paypal receipt.
NOT trying to be rude but it does NOT matter whether you get an Obey "receipt" or not. As long as you have a paypal receipt with an Order Number, then you ARE fine ---- unless they are oversold.

When you click the Submit button, the next page that loads is your Obey "receipt". That last page usually only loads for me about 20% of the time. It will usually time-out or load some type of error screen. Once you click Submit, keep an eye out for a paypal receipt. WHEN and IF you get this paypal receipt, you have successfully placed an order. You are done.

If someone would Sticky this answer, it would eliminate a ton of wasted posts EVERY week when an Obey print drops. 8)
T.K.C.
cerebus
Art Expert

Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:18 pm

lazk wrote:
akiva wrote:I got a shipping confirmation Friday evening and I had previously Only received a paypal receipt.
NOT trying to be rude but it does NOT matter whether you get an Obey "receipt" or not. As long as you have a paypal receipt with an Order Number, then you ARE fine ---- unless they are oversold.

When you click the Submit button, the next page that loads is your Obey "receipt". That last page usually only loads for me about 20% of the time. It will usually time-out or load some type of error screen. Once you click Submit, keep an eye out for a paypal receipt. WHEN and IF you get this paypal receipt, you have successfully placed an order. You are done.

If someone would Sticky this answer, it would eliminate a ton of wasted posts EVERY week when an Obey print drops. 8)
For the Black Vine Patter, I DID have a Paypal receipt, but was refunded because, according to Obey, "your order did not process completely and failed in our shopping cart system".

Some people on the Obey forum said they received a similar message for DOH 5.

It seems to be a different cause for refund than just overselling. I've been refunded for that before, and they've either said that overselling was the reason, or didn't cite a reason at all. I think the 'no reason' is part of their 'random refund' strategy.
kingofprussia
Art Expert

Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:02 pm

lazk wrote:

i have to agree with this. i rarely get an obey receipt page or email. everytime i get a paypal email i get the print. i'm sure there are some exceptions but if you get the paypal receipt you are good.
akiva
Art Enthusiast

Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:37 am

hey lazk, this has usually been the case for me - just thought i'd share it for those less experienced
Kdh12
Art Freak

Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:03 pm

I think it is funny that people ask those sorts of questions of the their fellow donkeymen here at EB

like they are going to get any sort of correct answer
mmmm Beer :pint:
Subtle
Art Expert

Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:41 pm

anyone who has received theres care to post a pic?? thanks!
Codeblue wrote:Nevermind, I confused myself.