Progress 08 Hansen

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
macc5
EB Team

Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:46 pm

fluffhead13 wrote:eBay Hansen Small Progress is listed under the large edition. Can a mod please move this to the small edition? Thanks.

got it.. thanks. :)
KNEEL13
EB Team

Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:33 pm

fluffhead13 wrote:eBay Hansen Small Progress is listed under the large edition. Can a mod please move this to the small edition? Thanks.
That's my auction. I didn't list it on here though.
dmbposters
Art Enthusiast

Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:30 pm

I bought copies of the "small" version in November. I sold one on eBay and the woman is claiming it is fake because it is printed on thin stock. I pointed her to the posts here that show other people complaining about the thin stock. She still doesn't believe me.

She claims that the small version was printed only on thick stock. Are there different small versions? Does anyone have a small (14"x24") that is printed on heavy stock?

Can anyone else back me up that they have a "small" one ordered directly from the Campaign that was printed on thin stock?

Thank you!
KNEEL13
EB Team

Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:43 pm

dmbposters wrote:I bought copies of the "small" version in November. I sold one on eBay and the woman is claiming it is fake because it is printed on thin stock. I pointed her to the posts here that show other people complaining about the thin stock. She still doesn't believe me.

She claims that the small version was printed only on thick stock. Are there different small versions? Does anyone have a small (14"x24") that is printed on heavy stock?

Can anyone else back me up that they have a "small" one ordered directly from the Campaign that was printed on thin stock?

Thank you!
All the small ones were on thin stock as far as I know. I got 10 and they were all on thin stock. She must be crazy. :D
sundaysup
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:47 pm

Your customer is wrong as far as my experience goes with the small edition Progress x Hansen. Maybe ask her where she saw or heard that the small ones were on thick stock? I have never seen anything like that advertised. Good Luck.
pjposters3
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:51 pm

i got 2 and they were thin paper and arrived damaged as sh*t. they don't know crap about packaging.
ChefFerrari
Art Expert

Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:10 pm

KNEEL13 wrote:
dmbposters wrote:I bought copies of the "small" version in November. I sold one on eBay and the woman is claiming it is fake because it is printed on thin stock. I pointed her to the posts here that show other people complaining about the thin stock. She still doesn't believe me.

Thank you!
All the small ones were on thin stock as far as I know. I got 10 and they were all on thin stock. She must be crazy. :D
Mine were thin also. Yeah tell her to show you the proof they were printed on heavy stock.

My feeling is she screwed up and thought she was buying a big one for a really good price and does not want to admit she messed up.
dmbposters
Art Enthusiast

Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:22 pm

ChefFerrari wrote:
KNEEL13 wrote:

Thank you!
Mine were thin also. Yeah tell her to show you the proof they were printed on heavy stock.

My feeling is she screwed up and thought she was buying a big one for a really good price and does not want to admit she messed up.
Well at least I know I'm not crazy. I got mine from the Campaign so I KNOW they're legit. Maybe she has a fake in hand.

I sent her a copy of my invoice, links to the "small" EB listing, and a link to this thread where people were complaining in Nov. about the thin stock. She still feels that the poster is not legit and that I owe her a refund.

Ugh.
xghlph
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:20 pm

Obviously this whole thread is a work designed to fool her and get her money.
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:15 pm

dmbposters wrote: She still feels that the poster is not legit and that I owe her a refund.

Ugh.
What she feels and what she bought don't have to match-

TELL HER TO PACK SAND and file a complaint immediately with ebay so you can withdraw the feedback.

Not your job to educate a donkey- all they do is follow carrots.

P.S. Out of all the presidential prints- I find this one to be the most unique.
automator
Nobody

Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:54 am

New image Progress 08 Hansen
Progress Framed

automator
Nobody

Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:19 am

New image Progress 08 Hansen