Nesting 06 Horkey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
pvecchi
Art Expert

Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:57 pm

I WANT THIS PIECE!!!!

So sad I missed out
BlakeAronson
Flipper

Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:09 am

GeoffPeveto wrote:Hey Everybody,

Don't worry they shipped Friday provided the post office came and picked them up. I think they did I just wasn't in the office Friday.

When we said they were shipping we didn't expect as many orders as we got and had to order more tubes, then Christmas hit then New years and then the Pay Pal postage was a pain in the ass. But don't panic nothing has happened to them the shipping just got slowed way down from what we were expecting.

Thanks for supporting the print series. We have some real doozers lined up for 2007.

Geoff
Thank you for the update, thats all I needed.
piemel
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:22 am

palehighway wrote:piemel, if you are still waiting around for some andrew todd's i have a few i'm considering selling. Now that was a guy that took a long time to ship.
Nah, he was supposedly selling me some jay ryan stuff that I wanted...

that guy is a douchebag and not to be trusted

peveto on the other hand is a douche but you can trust him just fine
ColdSoreSuperstar
Art Expert

Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:32 am

go perverto go
electrachrome
Site Admin

Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:44 am

mine was waiting for me at work this morning in a bomb proof black tube. I gotta wait till i get home tonight to bust it out...the anticipation is killing me already.
dwyutzey
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:53 am

when you say bomb proof....is it cardboard or plastic? It's raining like hell here today and my PO will probably just leave it sticking out of the mailbox. Need to know if I should go home to try and intercept.
electrachrome
Site Admin

Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:44 am

dwyutzey wrote:when you say bomb proof....is it cardboard or plastic? It's raining like hell here today and my PO will probably just leave it sticking out of the mailbox. Need to know if I should go home to try and intercept.
cardboard
gungywump
Art Enthusiast

Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:42 pm

electrachrome wrote:
dwyutzey wrote:when you say bomb proof....is it cardboard or plastic? It's raining like hell here today and my PO will probably just leave it sticking out of the mailbox. Need to know if I should go home to try and intercept.
cardboard
If it's black my guess is masonite. That's what they shipped me my Ryan in. Much beefier than cardboard. And, I think they are insured. So, I'm guessing if there isn't someone there to sign it shouldn't get left in the rain.
guyforget
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:06 pm

I just spent 20 minutes staring at this thing.

Worth the wait, indeed.
pjtaper wrote: I'm glad EMEK knows I'm not a flipper
dwyutzey
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:48 pm

gungywump wrote:
electrachrome wrote:
cardboard
If it's black my guess is masonite. That's what they shipped me my Ryan in. Much beefier than cardboard. And, I think they are insured. So, I'm guessing if there isn't someone there to sign it shouldn't get left in the rain.
I called the postoffice this morning and they had it waiting to go out. I hed them hold it and just got back from getting it. I had to sign for it. Words cannot describe!!!! So beautiful.
Ed2026
Art Enthusiast

Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:32 pm

I've been wanting to pick up something of Aaron's for a while and when this came up for sale I figured this was a good place to start. It arrived today and I don't think I could have made a better choice.

I had this idea of going to the local antique shop and looking for a larger dark colored wood frame, and cutting it down to fit this. Any thoughts would be great.
Thanks, Ed
dougr
Site Admin

Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:13 pm

congrats Ed2026, and welcome to the EB forums!

mine arrived today as well, safe and sound...awesome packaging DRDC :D

what an amazing piece of art! KUDOS!!!
GeoffPeveto
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:21 pm

Sweet Glad they are getting there. We had a decent amount of those black tubes but ran out so some of you may see larger Uline tubes. They make me a little nervous but they are all insured so if anything happens just hang on to the packaging.

Also if you ordered more than one and ordered at different times pay pal shipping generated individual labels so they shipped in individual tubes.

gotta go post this on Gigposters now...
gungywump
Art Enthusiast

Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:51 am

So Blake,

Did you get it? You've been quiet lately in this topic. :deadhorse:
BlakeAronson
Flipper

Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:58 pm

gungywump wrote:So Blake,

Did you get it? You've been quiet lately in this topic. :deadhorse:
Yes, Geoff responsed to my email and I got a door tag for it, I always forget to have insured stuff shipped to my work. Havent been able to get away from work to get it from the post office, hopefully i can make it there before Saturday.