Nesting 06 Horkey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
BlakeAronson
Flipper

Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:41 pm

where are these things... I have an email saved from them 12/17 saying they would ship "this week" as in 12/18-24. From the tracking it appears they still haven't dropped the packages off to USPS. Not that I need to have this by a certain date, I just don't like to wait more than 30 days from date of payment as paypal makes you file claims within 30 days (or is that for ebay auctions only? regardless I know there is still a time limit). I waited two months before trying to file a claim on an expensive item back in the day and paypal said it was too late, learned my lesson and ever since i ALWAYS file a claim at the 30 day mark to protect myself. Id really prefer not to have to do this but paypals buyer protection is pretty crap.
nc
EB Team

Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:44 pm

BlakeAronson wrote:where are these things... I have an email saved from them 12/17 saying they would ship "this week" as in 12/18-24. From the tracking it appears they still haven't dropped the packages off to USPS. Not that I need to have this by a certain date, I just don't like to wait more than 30 days from date of payment as paypal makes you file claims within 30 days (or is that for ebay auctions only? regardless I know there is still a time limit). I waited two months before trying to file a claim on an expensive item back in the day and paypal said it was too late, learned my lesson and ever since i ALWAYS file a claim at the 30 day mark to protect myself. Id really prefer not to have to do this but paypals buyer protection is pretty crap.
Have you tried contacting Decoder Ring?
BlakeAronson
Flipper

Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:57 pm

ncernak wrote:
BlakeAronson wrote:where are these things... I have an email saved from them 12/17 saying they would ship "this week" as in 12/18-24. From the tracking it appears they still haven't dropped the packages off to USPS. Not that I need to have this by a certain date, I just don't like to wait more than 30 days from date of payment as paypal makes you file claims within 30 days (or is that for ebay auctions only? regardless I know there is still a time limit). I waited two months before trying to file a claim on an expensive item back in the day and paypal said it was too late, learned my lesson and ever since i ALWAYS file a claim at the 30 day mark to protect myself. Id really prefer not to have to do this but paypals buyer protection is pretty crap.
Have you tried contacting Decoder Ring?
yes. hopefully it just arrives within the next 10 days.
Rev.Mike
Flipper

Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:00 pm

Paypal is 45 days.
BlakeAronson
Flipper

Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:33 pm

Rev.Mike wrote:Paypal is 45 days.
thanks. I really want the print, I imagine it will arrive before then. really not sure why a company that specializes in this stuff would be so slow to ship.
piemel
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:48 pm

not sure why a person that secializes in collecting would not be trusting decoder ring

even noobs know that decoder ring is stand up class A people

stop worrying
coxgt
Art Expert

Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:55 pm

drdc spits hot fire! just sit tight.
BlakeAronson
Flipper

Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:57 pm

piemel wrote:not sure why a person that secializes in collecting would not be trusting decoder ring

even noobs know that decoder ring is stand up class A people

stop worrying
not sure why your panties are in a bundle. I dont specialize in collecting posters, my collection pales in comparison to others on this forum, my post count should indicate something as well. In my opinion, "stand up class A people" generally keep their word. The tracking still hasn't been updated, either USPS isn't updating it and its on its way, or decoder ring hasn't bothered to drop off the packages yet, hopefully its not the later.
piemel
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:59 pm

like i said... stop worrying

noob
mcnail
Art Expert

Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:10 am

DRDC is all good.
ColdSoreSuperstar
Art Expert

Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:04 am

I think you should call the FBI.
mono_666
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:48 am

wasnt this a pre-order, give it some time
BlakeAronson
Flipper

Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:07 pm

mono_666 wrote:wasnt this a pre-order, give it some time
It was but I purchased 12/16 and the print had already been completed days earlier. They can ship whenever they want, but don't tell me you're going to ship it the week of 12/18 and then not do it.
coxgt
Art Expert

Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:19 pm

BlakeAronson wrote:
It was but I purchased 12/16 and the print had already been completed days earlier. They can ship whenever they want, but don't tell me you're going to ship it the week of 12/18 and then not do it.
just take it easy. you'll get it when you get it. getting all stressed over it won't get it to your house any quicker. just makes you look like a spaz. drdc is standup people and i'm sure they were swamped by the holiday chaos like everyone else. I bet you have it by 1/11
BlakeAronson
Flipper

Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:17 pm

coxgt wrote:
BlakeAronson wrote:
just take it easy. you'll get it when you get it. getting all stressed over it won't get it to your house any quicker. just makes you look like a spaz. drdc is standup people and i'm sure they were swamped by the holiday chaos like everyone else. I bet you have it by 1/11
I'm not stressed, maybe annoyed that stuff wasn't shipped when I was told it was going to be, but not stressed or upset. I'm sure they can get it to me 45 days from 12/16, if not thats what paypal is for but I'm 99% sure that it wont come to that. I've never dealt with this company before and having dealt with others who are all able to get stuff out in a week (burlesque got their neurosis prints out in 1 week over new years) or so I expected similar results since everyone keeps saying they're awesome and stand up people. if it takes you 3+ weeks to ship something thats fine, just let me know, a simple shipping update would help on the part of decoder ring.