Johnny Ramone 08 Fairey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
fluffhead13
Art Expert

Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:22 pm

Got mine from Cinderblock today too. Completely smashed and the worst damage I have seen done to a print in a long time. I laughed it was so bad.
aahnutz
EB Team

Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:22 pm

IowaClint wrote:Came home today and mine arrived from cinderblock all jacked up. They tucked the craft paper into the poster hole and the 2 of the corners are messed up. Idiots.
Clint
Mine too. :(
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
dirkstainly
EB Team

Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:26 pm

aahnutz wrote:
IowaClint wrote:Came home today and mine arrived from cinderblock all jacked up. They tucked the craft paper into the poster hole and the 2 of the corners are messed up. Idiots.
Clint
3-for-3...plus they rolled it side-to-side instead of top to bottom. Odd.
dr_flie
Art Expert

Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:10 pm

dirkstainly wrote:
aahnutz wrote:
Clint
Are you guys sending your posters back for refund?
talkingdeads
Art Expert

Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:13 pm

heck no, mine came in almost perfect condition. Thank you USPS random poster smashing monster for not choosing me this time. On another note i would recommend calling them right away is yours came damaged, they weren't so good on emails if i remember right.
fluffhead13
Art Expert

Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:38 pm

dr_flie wrote:
dirkstainly wrote:
aahnutz wrote:
Clint
Are you guys sending your posters back for refund?
if thats what it takes to get a refund, yes. this is the absolute worst damage I have seen in my life. Beside the shitty packing, my triangular mailer got crushed in 2 places. i need a new word to describe the shape it is in. i would prefer to put it in the fireplace, but if they want it back, i'll send it back.
pwned
Art Connoisseur

Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:44 pm

hmmm, this sure did come out of left field. who would have thought, damaged posters from a bands website? hmmm
electrachrome
Site Admin

Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:08 pm

juice wrote:wtf.. came home to this on my doorstep..I looked through the "window" and the poster doesnt look bad.. i need to unwrap it and double check it though..

why is shipping so bad on tubes? of the last 10 or so i've received, 3 of them have been drymounted, 2 of them obey prints.
automated sorting equipment and enough employees who not only don't give a fudge, but take delight in drymounting up your stuff. it sucks, but Obey uses them because UPS is the easiest way for them to ship promptly, insured & trackable. The damaged prints don't affect Obey's bottom line and there are enough fans that 99% of the prints sell out instantly, so there is no reason for them to change their system. brutal truth. :?
ricv64
Art Expert

Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:14 pm

Those hands are so vectored poorly they barly resemble fingers . I know Johhny Ramone was quick on the down stroke but thats very weak
shoot , move and communicate - 125th SIG BN saying

Leokani Okauwila
cerebus
Art Expert

Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:46 pm

Both arrived today. The Red is in surprisingly good shape. A couple of roll bends, but even those aren't too bad.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:52 pm

pwned wrote: who would have thought, damaged posters from a bands website?
How dare they not know how to pack & ship a poster to anal collector standards!
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
ApfelGeld
Art Expert

Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:34 pm

Quackquack. :wink:
sunsetbrew wrote:We are all hype machines, even though we don't want to be.
kingofprussia wrote:The power of EB. It never ceases to amaze me.
tourist504 wrote:Poster collectors, baby. A force with which to be reckoned!!!
kevkevkev
Art Expert

Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:41 pm

dont the creases add to the whole punk rock vibe? :D

remember those ramones converse?

post pics. i wanna see how bad is bad.
automator
Nobody

Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:16 pm

New image Johnny Ramone 08 Fairey

hitme
Art Connoisseur

Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:42 pm

If anybody out there has #67/300 for the Gold Edition, please PM me. I will offer top dollar so I can complete my set. Thanks in advance!