Converge Fall Tour 06 Burlesque

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
jojobadass
Art God

Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:02 pm

Rev.Mike wrote:I guess this isn't the place to talk about art. I retract all my statements.
thank you :lol:
Digs
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:09 pm

:?: I'm just trying to find out whenm where and how I'll be able to get one of these prints. :wink:
Rev.Mike
Flipper

Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:15 am

Well, tour goes until 11/30, so they'll be for sale from www.burlesquedesign.com sometime after that. You can email letta@burlesquedesign.com to get on their mailing list. Of course, that's just my opinion, interpret it as you please.
macc5
EB Team

Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:11 pm

For those that were going to the NY or Philly show...they were both cancelled due to a death in the family of one of the band members..

..with that being said...I will be now looking for the web sale on these..
lettawren
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:31 pm

that's sad news! boyoboyo.
BlakeAronson
Flipper

Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:17 pm

anyone here actually into converge? this has been a long time favorite band of mine but honestly i'm still not that into the new album. I love Jane Doe. They did one show off the mastodon tour by themselves in anaheim, CA. I was so happy to catch them as I couldnt make it to the other tour dates.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:02 am

BlakeAronson wrote:anyone here actually into converge? this has been a long time favorite band of mine but honestly i'm still not that into the new album. I love Jane Doe. They did one show off the mastodon tour by themselves in anaheim, CA. I was so happy to catch them as I couldnt make it to the other tour dates.
I must say, I haven't heard any of their older stuff, but I like the new record. They kicked ass when I saw them play on the same bill with Mastodon.
BlakeAronson
Flipper

Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:55 am

Codeblue wrote:
BlakeAronson wrote:anyone here actually into converge? this has been a long time favorite band of mine but honestly i'm still not that into the new album. I love Jane Doe. They did one show off the mastodon tour by themselves in anaheim, CA. I was so happy to catch them as I couldnt make it to the other tour dates.
I must say, I haven't heard any of their older stuff, but I like the new record. They kicked ass when I saw them play on the same bill with Mastodon.
jane doe was the best album, i think thats most peoples opinion as well, the earlier stuff is really good too. a lot of people were let down by you fail me but i still really liked that record. the new one isn't that great. theres two songs i really like and the rest are kinda blah and sound a bit alike. they used to have two guitarists jane doe and prior, I did like that better.

yea when i saw them play at chain reaction here in anaheim, CA, off the mastodon tour, they were awesome. its s shitty small club but they sounded awesome (sound was better than when i saw pelican that same week) and the new songs sounded great live, but i just didnt like the songs recorded though.
lettawren
Art Connoisseur

Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:14 pm

deathwish's copies will be s/n "DW 1/100" just as an FYI and go on sale at the same time as our copies
lettawren
Art Connoisseur

Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:24 pm

huh... deathwish surprised me! these are on sale now at www.deathwishinc.com - just their 100 copies, so get to 'em! ours will go onsale as per the newsletter.
nc
EB Team

Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:31 pm

Thanks for the heads up Letta
jojobadass
Art God

Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:39 pm

lettawren wrote:huh... deathwish surprised me! these are on sale now at www.deathwishinc.com - just their 100 copies, so get to 'em! ours will go onsale as per the newsletter.

stampede!!!! go doggie go :lol:

their website is crawling now.
guyforget
Art Connoisseur

Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:03 pm

Haha, I went to the site just to poke around and I went to Posters before Limited Edition and laughed when I saw this:
POTUBE
Poster Tube
All posters will be shipped folded unless you purchase a poster tube.
Obviously they dont do that with the limited edition stuff, but I still thought it was funny.
pjtaper wrote: I'm glad EMEK knows I'm not a flipper
mono_666
Art Connoisseur

Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:05 pm

has anyone bought one, i tried and my paypal wont quit timing out before i pay

am i tarded
guyforget
Art Connoisseur

Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:13 pm

Sorry, 666, I just visited the site, I didnt purchase anything.

Im saving my pennies for the Melvins and the Neurosis.

Will we see a lot of these on ebay since it appears that theyre selling these without a limit? How many people just bought more than 2?
pjtaper wrote: I'm glad EMEK knows I'm not a flipper