The Call Out Of Imatruck

General art-related discussion.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:18 pm

jojobadass wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:48 pm
I have another complaint.

When did they start playing phish and grateful dead songs when cutting to commercials during MLB games?
They do the same thing with nfl. Truckin' and a phish tune I couldn't quite place were played during the KC game.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
ErocAfellar
Art Expert

Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:39 pm

jojobadass wrote:

When did they start playing phish and grateful dead songs when cutting to commercials during MLB games?
years ago. guy used to post on PT and PF and would take requests during the game.
HappaHaoli wrote:That is freaking Eroctic!
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:08 am

:quack: we are everywhere :quack:
kansasbbq
Art God

Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:53 am

jojobadass wrote:

Why is this a bad thing? Unless of course your prefer more Hootie and Faith Hill.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:35 am

luls. You don't know jojo eh?
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
kansasbbq
Art God

Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:26 am

We've met a few times.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
greg6906
Art Connoisseur

Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:38 am

I would like to pile on Truck as well. He made me eat some ribs that had sat out for at least 3-4 hours, at a Redskins/Cowboys tailgate back in 2007. Of course, it had nothing to do with the all the beer he generously supplied.
greg6906
Art Connoisseur

Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:42 am

jojobadass wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:40 pm
on a side note, I heard that dude from BRY that sold the compete set of PJ posters died.

boy, that was a bad move.

dying that is.
What's the story here? I was a long-time BRY guy. Vinyl? Hippo?
cotis
Art Expert

Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:52 am

man this thread has taken off
jojobadass
Art God

Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:37 pm

greg6906 wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:42 am
jojobadass wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:40 pm
on a side note, I heard that dude from BRY that sold the compete set of PJ posters died.

boy, that was a bad move.

dying that is.
What's the story here? I was a long-time BRY guy. Vinyl? Hippo?

it was the dude w/ the family guy avatar. Pete maybe? I can't remember his screen name.

He had like 2-3 complete sets of PJ posters.....sold one set for 30k, which at the time in 2006/07 was a lot. Probably left at least $150k on the table at today's rates though.
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
greg6906
Art Connoisseur

Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:38 pm

The Family Guy where he's licking his nipple? Stickdude maybe?
turnJBup
Art Freak

Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:41 pm

It looks like Mark is our resident liar and thief.
I’ll give him a little more time to find his integrity before I post in every Facebook group.
Appreciate the help to those left on this planet who can still imagine being in the shoes of others.
Thank you
phishstix101
Art Expert

Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:30 pm

I miss this place
turnJBup
Art Freak

Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:58 pm

Update:
Truck just sent a PayPal over for 200.
I told him that would work... I just want to move on.
Again, thank you.

Stay out of drive thru restaurants.
Walking, or in a car. That fudge will kill you.
Imatruck
Art Expert

Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:00 pm

Since you guys like to have everything exposed....

"again, I have always replied, but work and life keep me off the computer some times. I certainly think its time to move on. I will send the $100 I promised and the $100 that the post office would have tried to recoup. I don't like taking PM and this discussion public, I think its bad for everyone. I am happy to send your $200 which is basically 2/3 of the value of the paper. Obviously my shipping practices are not for you so I don't ever want to send you anything again, so I'd rather just pay you $200, call it day and not have to worry about shipping anything back to you that you will then post all over here and FB if there is a problem and say I did it on purpose. That to me is ridiculous. I never stopped replying to you, so the call out thread in my opinion was a little classless. But to each their own. I have consistently responded to you with a willingness to work it out. My goal with the $100 from the post office was so I could get your help with the process, but obviously you feel that is futile so I'll just eat it. I have had this happen to me many times, and in the grand scheme of things, I let it go and realize it is paper, fudge happens. I in no way tried to deceive you and I think the feedback and history should tell you that....so trying to gather a group against me in my opinion is bad taste. I don't do this to make money, I got into this to collect and obviously we have different standards...I let things go many times over the years so I guess I am a sucker. I never blamed anyone for something they cant control, crushed tubes, opened tubes, etc. I have even received stuff from artists with minor dings, its paper. I let it go. I can promise you I didn't cause this damage, and certainly didn't try to deceive you. fudge happened, it sucks...let's move on."

"Hi Mark,
Same as you, I want to wrap this up too.
Sorry it didn’t work out.
Yes, I would accept the 200 as an avenue out of this.
I will post in the thread that we are good and patch it all up when it posts.
Thank you... :pint:
My PayPal is "

"the $200 is what I was going to do all along. I wanted to go the post office route first obviously but if we hit a wall i was always going to pay it. I wish you simply would have had your thread and taken the names out first and gauge the situation....again, it wasn't like I avoided you. I ALWAYS responded. so I really do feel that was unnecessary and without merit....especially leaving out things that were said by you. Names left out would have avoided that, but you went all in....not cool. If i stopped replying or said I wasn't going to do anything, I could see that, but really...I hope you realize that wasn't cool at all to someone with my history and continually responding to make me look like a thief. With this thread you have created damage to my reputation that can't be taken back....and that is a real shame."

And yes, greg drank all my beer at a redksins game and I once took Jojo into the woods.