Bottleneck Gallery News/Rumors!

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
golobulus
Art Expert
Posts: 2119
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:47 pm
Location: Queen Creek, AZ

Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:22 am

Loving the X-men and 60's Batman prints!
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9729
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:13 am

RambosRemodeler wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:47 am
dmm8878 wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:43 pm
I keep refreshing my inbox and spam folder for the Beacon Jams pre-sale link.... :lol:
It was only available to people who have purchased one disney eyeland print and one of any teenage mutant ninja turtles print they have sold. Thanks again Joe :pint:


The flat shipping and the massive box for the 2001s was a little ridiculous. If I score a Batman lenticular, please roll it. Kthx
:lol:
Comcam
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:56 pm

Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:05 am

golobulus wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:22 am
Loving the X-men and 60's Batman prints!
The variant of the 60’s batman is dope
Comcam
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:56 pm

Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:24 pm

Scored a variant of the 60's print. Used my $25 off coupon and will have the combine shipping with the Disney prints. They should refund the shipping for this one.
zeuscarver
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:56 pm
Location: Oakland, CA

Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:32 pm

Comcam wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:24 pm
Scored a variant of the 60's print. Used my $25 off coupon and will have the combine shipping with the Disney prints. They should refund the shipping for this one.
A polite email may work better than word salad on an unaffiliated forum. but who knows.

hi daddy
User avatar
partpat
Art Expert
Posts: 9547
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:35 pm

Always get a better response asking a business to help you before airing a perceived grievance on a message board. I’m sure they’ll sort your combined order when they can. I can only imagine the amount of emails and dialogue all these releases have created.
ACCBiggz
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:56 am

Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:12 pm

I've bought some prints recently and totally forgot I had a Bux code for $25 off that I never applied. :pint:
User avatar
pisker
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 810
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:31 pm

Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:23 pm

Love that phantasm Reg!
My Noob Confession: I used to actually type out "Drymount"
User avatar
mobius006
Art Freak
Posts: 13064
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:39 pm

Flower Batman Begins is great.
Comcam
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:56 pm

Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:42 pm

zeuscarver wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:32 pm
Comcam wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:24 pm
Scored a variant of the 60's print. Used my $25 off coupon and will have the combine shipping with the Disney prints. They should refund the shipping for this one.
A polite email may work better than word salad on an unaffiliated forum. but who knows.

hi daddy
Oh I did send them a polite email. And they where very nice and refunded it for me.
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 18164
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:05 pm

Comcam wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:42 pm
zeuscarver wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:32 pm
Comcam wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:24 pm
Scored a variant of the 60's print. Used my $25 off coupon and will have the combine shipping with the Disney prints. They should refund the shipping for this one.
A polite email may work better than word salad on an unaffiliated forum. but who knows.

hi daddy
Oh I did send them a polite email. And they where very nice and refunded it for me.
Image
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
User avatar
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:41 pm
Location: Nirvana

Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:07 pm

amd sold out
a bit surprised how fast
User avatar
mattlew69
Art Expert
Posts: 8532
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Midwest

Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:11 pm

damn.
Image
dabears
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:09 pm

Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:12 pm

Grateful69Phish wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:07 pm
amd sold out
a bit surprised how fast
Right? Print Run of 2300, seemed like they'd last over 5 minutes. Espeically the Reg. Guess not!
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 53100
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:15 pm

Not surprised at all. the Astrons sold out fast and the run was way larger.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
Post Reply