Welcome to Bodega Bay 20 Durieux

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:35 pm

This topic is dedicated to: Welcome to Bodega Bay 20 Durieux

jjttdw
Art Expert

Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:41 pm

So when does it get released?
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
theperfecttree
EB Team

Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:50 pm

jjttdw wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:41 pm
So when does it get released?
Ford has replied to a FB post or two saying it's waiting to be printed. curious as well when these will get released. hopefully they take shipping this release as an opportunity to catchup on other pending orders
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:46 pm

Luls. #stockholmsyndrome
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:26 pm

Just a warning to anyone considering buying this print or anything from Ford Craftsman Studios:

David Ford is a thief that does not deliver the goods you give him money for.

PS david, drymount you.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:27 pm

Luls. Look at the ISO list. He's gonna have a ton more peeps money too once dis drops.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:43 pm

and if you run into an issue, he doesn't pick up the phone and the voicemail box is full. steer clear
bubbie
Art Expert

Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:56 pm

^ Why are you on the ISO list?
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:58 pm

bubbie wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:56 pm
^ Why are you on the ISO list?
check for sale and you'll see why. didn't realize the note was suppressed on ISO.
bubbie
Art Expert

Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:02 pm

Lol. I see.
rubberneck
Art God

Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:06 am

So is this a part of the Modes of Transportation? Aka, will I get one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
fourthstooge
Art Expert

Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:18 am

Dude...you seriously need to get some help.

This guy buys the remainder of a subscription from somebody else. The sub holder wanted to save money and pick his posters up from me at shows. We hadn't been to the same show in a while but he had me just hold on to them rather than ship.

So, one day out of the blue, I get a nasty email from this guy saying I owed him a refund for the rest of the subscription and tells me I need to send him the posters he doesn't already have. I don't know who this guy is. He tells me he bought them from somebody else so I tell him to deal with the other guy. I talk with the other guy and he tells me he did have a deal with this guy. I don't like being in the middle of somebody else's deal and I piss this guy off because I tell him he needs to pay for shipping if I'm going to ship to him. I send him the posters but screwed up and only packed two in the tube. I send two more a week or so later. Now this guy who has no connection to me sends daily emails and blew up my cell phone wanting a refund for something he didn't buy from me and claims he only has two posters. I was spotty on my initial responses because I'm traveling for work so he just flips.

If he was civil and sane, I'd just send him two more posters to replace the ones he said he's missing (may be legit - mail does get stolen) but this guy is all over the place. Accuses me directly of all kinds of stuff so I'm not interested in dealing with him. If he can calm his ass down, I'll send him whatever he thinks he's missing but I'm not sending him any kind of refund...I've got no dealings with him.
ygolohcysp wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:26 pm
Just a warning to anyone considering buying this print or anything from Ford Craftsman Studios:

David Ford is a thief that does not deliver the goods you give him money for.

PS david, drymount you.
I used to be a collector...now I'm a hoarder.
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:17 am

Wow, so you're a liar AND a thief!

Lets start here, when I contacted you on eb and we started a dialogue about this, is this the "out of the blue" " nasty email" you're talking about?

I bought a subscription from you via someone that was working with you at the time. I was able to bypass the regular purchase channel because that person worked closely with you and had an "in" - this same thing happened many times previously for various commission prints. I spent a lot of money with you via this person for a couple of years. As far as I knew, they were an extension of your business, and me not being on facebook was happy to have access to commission prints at cost. So when that person told me about the Durieux subscription I said HELLS YES.

So then you asked me to get in touch with that person and have them get in touch with you to confirm the purchase I made so you could get me to where I needed to be. This person was hard to get a hold of but you said you would follow up with that person directly. Here's my response to that, all this communication was very cordial and certainly not "nasty":

ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:31 am

Then you stopped responding on eb, so I submitted a contact request via your website, is this the "out of the blue" "nasty email" you were talking about? Your response doesn't indicate anything of the sort, you're actually apologetic at this point for dropping the ball:

ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:34 am

So even though this person told me that they reached out to you multiple times in multiple ways, it was still a bunch more emails back and forth and more time before you sent me a refund for what was not printed and agreed to send me the prints that I had not yet received. where's all the nastiness you claim David?