Random Posts & Chaos

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
finneganm
Art Freak

Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:48 am

What's TJ's? Also, aren't ghost peppers the ones that make grown men who professionally eat hot things on TV cry like babies? I like some spice, more than most even, but that just sounds terrible.
That's what she said
gorkie
Art Freak

Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:52 am

So EB has now just actively deleted posts that have anything to do with a political issue.

After deleting the forums where the topic was specifically dedicated to it.

In this time. In 2020.
When information sharing and details are so important.

The donation that I made the other day will be my last.

EB decision makers - you should be ashamed of yourselves.
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:17 pm

Make some art about it.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
tulip1637
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:41 pm

gorkie's post are art imho
bubbie
Art Expert

Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:38 pm

^ Luls.

We had Black Lives Matter protest in the boonies today. I have never seen a protest here about anything except for literally a couple of Natives displaying a poster or two on one or two occasions.
jamesmassey1988
Art Expert

Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:07 am

Codeblue wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:17 pm
Make some art about it.
Hey Codeblue, just coming back here after a few years and I’m pleased to see you’re still active. Hope all is well.
TWTTR - @masseyjh
INSTGRM - @jimmassey
:ziggi:
bubbie
Art Expert

Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:14 pm

Congrats to fredo and other kiwis!

Reuters: Ardern dances for joy after New Zealand eliminates coronavirus

New Zealand lifted all social and economic restrictions except border controls after declaring on Monday it was free of the coronavirus, one of the first countries in the world to return to pre-pandemic normality.

Public and private events, the retail and hospitality industries and all public transport were allowed to resume without the distancing rules still in place across much of the world.

...Its 75 days of restrictions included about seven weeks of a strict lockdown in which most businesses were shut and everyone except essential workers had to stay home.

Well done!

jjttdw
Art Expert

Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:42 am

misterx wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:32 pm
This was the last post ever ( I think...) in the Anything goes thread...sharing for posterity.

I think it unfortunate that EB felt the need to censor, especially during such repressive times...

However, I refused to stoop to the levels of meanness others showed towards me and always tried to keep things civil.
Others weren't able to, as we all saw. Sticks n stones.
…….
I only hope your country can somehow, someway, find it in its heart to work on healing itself, but I cannot see a way forward for you as long as you keep trying to own the world with your massive military budget TEN X greater than anyone else, hundreds of military bases all over the world, instead of building infrastructure, schools etc for the betterment of all Americans.

I hope the mods will allow this post in the light is was meant, as at its essence, this was all I was wanting heard....

ALL LIVES MATTER.
EB is an art forum. While politics and art intersect, entire unmoderated sections devoted to politics wasn’t working. The mods for this site do not have time to ferret out lies and half truths. As such, it was for the best that sub-forum was deleted. I view it as less censorship and more a service to the EB community at large.

You must be a form over substance person as you whine about perceived mistreatment while you post lies and half truths. Funny that you couldn’t even draft a final post without a lie. U.S. military spending is not TEX X greater than anyone else.

Facts matter. The bonus in having the sub-forum deleted was removing a venue by which your misinformation is spread.

PS: The ALL LIVES MATTER part of your post conveys all the really needs to be known about you.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
misterx
Art Expert

Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:33 pm

TEX TIME!

Are only the usual idiots allowed to attempt to talk politics or are we back to normal with name calling et al?

Like I said to you previously, the ego one requires to keep going after me, when your country, as I have repeatedly told you, is in such a bad way, is something else...🙃

I hadn’t realised the ice cream queen Pelosi had pushed for The Heroes Act that extends small business bailout funds .......to Include the dreaded corporate lobbyists that contributed to how stuffed you are, as well!

Go Nancy!
Wasn’t that a lovely touch too, her taking the knee the other day?

Finger on the pulse stuff!
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
theperfecttree
EB Team

Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:48 pm

^ aand that's a wrap on that. further back and forth like above will get scrubbed and forum access will be modified :D

At this point everyone has said their piece. Now that's out of the way we can all move on. Thank you.
rubberneck
Art God

Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:34 pm

Detroit's Glorious Robocop Statue, Nearly a Decade in the Making, Is Almost Done

https://www.popularmechanics.com/cultur ... CAnk0pl6kk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
Catarax
Art Expert

Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:42 pm

wow this thread is almost at 1500 pages
sixstringer wrote: I don't care how they look...I just want to pop off the top and huff the tube!
fredo
Art God

Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm

I’d buy it for a dollar
just a foil for me today, thanks
theperfecttree
EB Team

Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:59 pm

fredo wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:52 pm
I’d buy it for a dollar
no foil variant, gonna be a pass for me