Calling all Phlegm fans!!!

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
haven
Art Expert
Posts: 5458
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 12:00 am

Sat May 30, 2020 2:17 pm

That’s a quality guest room.
User avatar
ygolohcysp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 908
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Sat May 30, 2020 2:19 pm

Like those newspaper mats. Are those the wrappers from the special edition of the book?
A public relations nightmare

SLAPPED WITH FLIPPING
User avatar
cmatthews11
Art Expert
Posts: 2930
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:42 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contact:

Sat May 30, 2020 5:01 pm

ygolohcysp wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 2:19 pm
Like those newspaper mats. Are those the wrappers from the special edition of the book?
Yep! Those two prints are just pages from one of the copies of the book I received damaged.
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 18212
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Sat May 30, 2020 7:30 pm

electrachrome wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 9:34 pm
I didn't realize "Luxuria" was so small
Ditto.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8501
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Sat May 30, 2020 10:05 pm

yeah. the detailing on it is insane. its his best printed work of his I've seen thus far.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 6832
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Sat May 30, 2020 10:27 pm

haven wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 2:17 pm
That’s a quality guest room.
Haven’t seen the rest of the house but this can’t be too far off from the best room in it. I am jelly.

ygolohcysp wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 2:19 pm
Like those newspaper mats. Are those the wrappers from the special edition of the book?
Matthew’s post about it from a few years ago with the “detailed” pics: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=119652&p=2952363&h ... r#p2952363
User avatar
aldobishalini
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 863
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:59 am
Location: Ventura, California
Contact:

Sat May 30, 2020 11:38 pm

cmatthews11 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 5:01 pm
ygolohcysp wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 2:19 pm
Like those newspaper mats. Are those the wrappers from the special edition of the book?
Yep! Those two prints are just pages from one of the copies of the book I received damaged.
So like....can I come to your house for a sleep over? I'll take that guest room, please.
BISHALINI.com (My Collection) Image

“Weather forecast for tonight: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning.”
User avatar
cmatthews11
Art Expert
Posts: 2930
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:42 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contact:

Sat May 30, 2020 11:45 pm

aldobishalini wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 11:38 pm
cmatthews11 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 5:01 pm
ygolohcysp wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 2:19 pm
Like those newspaper mats. Are those the wrappers from the special edition of the book?
Yep! Those two prints are just pages from one of the copies of the book I received damaged.
So like....can I come to your house for a sleep over? I'll take that guest room, please.
I got the Retro SNES and Sega Genesis in there for some late night sessions as well.
kansasbbq wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 7:30 pm
electrachrome wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 9:34 pm
I didn't realize "Luxuria" was so small
Ditto.
It's been somewhat a relief on my wallet and wall space getting some small prints framed up. Not only in here, but in some other spots of the house.
Last edited by cmatthews11 on Sat May 30, 2020 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 6832
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Sat May 30, 2020 11:46 pm

aldobishalini wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 11:38 pm
So like....can I come to your house for a sleep over? I'll take that guest room, please.

Image
User avatar
nrgball
Art Expert
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:42 pm

Sun May 31, 2020 12:35 am

cmatthews11 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 9:31 pm
My wife and I moved into a new house before the Holidays and finally got around to hanging my Phlegm collection in one of the guest bedrooms as I just got back "Mausoleum" and "Luxuria" back from the framer. Looking forward to whatever releases he has in store this year!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
beautiful guest room!!! nice to see some frame ups!!
Image Image
User avatar
cmatthews11
Art Expert
Posts: 2930
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:42 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contact:

Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:32 pm

Excited for a new print (and book) release...

Image

"Finally finished printing my engraving after Covid related supply issues. Thanks to @intaglioprintmaker @bottleneckgallery @artshophove for helping me get hold of all the fussy stuff I need to engrave and print. Also big thanks to E.C. Lyons tools for making me some custom burins. I’ll post more soon. I’ll also be doing a newsletter in the next week or two with print details.....plus details about the long awaited mausoleum of the giants book currently at the printers!"
User avatar
jpfondu
Art Expert
Posts: 2547
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:51 am
Location: Scotland

Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:08 am

Niiiiiice
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9650
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:39 am

First week of Dec is the goal
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
Posts: 4791
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:51 am

Image
User avatar
partpat
Art Expert
Posts: 9527
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:10 am

acidburn wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:39 am
First week of Dec is the goal
:clap:
Post Reply