Calling all Phlegm fans!!!

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
brinkmann
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:23 am

Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:20 pm

Thanks! While we're at it, here's Stilt.

Image
User avatar
wottagunn
Art Expert
Posts: 5459
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:28 pm
Location: Near Melbourne

Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:34 pm

Very nice. the frame matches the texture of the stilts
AP too!
User avatar
jayper
Art Expert
Posts: 2024
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:02 am

Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:49 am

It's nice to see this thread come back alive. Great stuff all around.
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 17966
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:37 pm

Well done brinkmann. :clap:
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
User avatar
wottagunn
Art Expert
Posts: 5459
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:28 pm
Location: Near Melbourne

Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:28 pm

Got this in the other day. Great printing on it and a classic image.

User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 6259
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:06 pm

phlegm wrote:Hello everyone.

I'm going to keep it short. I'm not trying to sell you anything here. I just want to let you know i've started doing a daily drawing on my instagram page. A kind of pandemic diary. A mixture of of gallows humour, nightmares, banality and optimism. Hopefully a little company in the dark.

I'm offering a selection of them on my shop page as a free download to anyone who wants to print them out at home.

In a future i can't yet imagine i'm sure i'll make a book of them all. For now let's just stay safe.

A series of 18 images available for download on my shop
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 17966
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:07 pm

Pandemic Diary

Such a great idea!
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
User avatar
TKuczynski
Art Expert
Posts: 1905
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:27 am

Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:11 pm

I'm going to set one of these as my virtual background during my office zoom meeting today

Image
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 6259
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:12 pm

^ Ha. People I work with would be like wtf if I did that.
highinbreck
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:00 am

Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:40 pm

bubbie wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:06 pm
phlegm wrote:Hello everyone.

I'm going to keep it short. I'm not trying to sell you anything here. I just want to let you know i've started doing a daily drawing on my instagram page. A kind of pandemic diary. A mixture of of gallows humour, nightmares, banality and optimism. Hopefully a little company in the dark.

I'm offering a selection of them on my shop page as a free download to anyone who wants to print them out at home.

In a future i can't yet imagine i'm sure i'll make a book of them all. For now let's just stay safe.

A series of 18 images available for download on my shop
But I WANT him to sell me something.......
User avatar
jeffzilla
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:12 am

Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:05 pm

highinbreck wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:40 pm
bubbie wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:06 pm
phlegm wrote:Hello everyone.

I'm going to keep it short. I'm not trying to sell you anything here. I just want to let you know i've started doing a daily drawing on my instagram page. A kind of pandemic diary. A mixture of of gallows humour, nightmares, banality and optimism. Hopefully a little company in the dark.

I'm offering a selection of them on my shop page as a free download to anyone who wants to print them out at home.

In a future i can't yet imagine i'm sure i'll make a book of them all. For now let's just stay safe.

A series of 18 images available for download on my shop
But I WANT him to sell me something.......
LOL same, but so difficult to successfully buy anything.

I have been sharing this work by Phlegm all morning and people are super impressed.
User avatar
cmatthews11
Art Expert
Posts: 2922
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:42 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contact:

Fri May 29, 2020 9:31 pm

My wife and I moved into a new house before the Holidays and finally got around to hanging my Phlegm collection in one of the guest bedrooms as I just got back "Mausoleum" and "Luxuria" back from the framer. Looking forward to whatever releases he has in store this year!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
electrachrome
Site Admin
Posts: 18062
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:00 am
Location: Boston

Fri May 29, 2020 9:34 pm

nice.
I didn't realize "Luxuria" was so small
applehead
Art Expert
Posts: 2192
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Sat May 30, 2020 12:30 pm

Dig the Luxuria float, thx for sharing your framed pics
User avatar
mattlew69
Art Expert
Posts: 8344
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Midwest

Sat May 30, 2020 2:16 pm

Beautiful. Just beautiful.
Image
Post Reply