EMEK crazies

General art-related discussion.
southerngarden
Art Expert
Posts: 4463
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:43 pm
Location: Miami & The FL Keys

Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:03 am

that first one with the multiple doodles on eBay was really cool looking. made me want an Artist's Ed much more than just a 1st. but now I don't care quite so much...a $50 1st ed will be fine eventually...
User avatar
GoBluePanic
Art Expert
Posts: 2464
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:42 am

Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:36 pm

emek_studios
#27club #silkscreen #gigposter #postneoexplosionism a tribute to the musicians who died at the age of 27... amy winehouse, robert johnson, pigpen, brian jones, jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin and kurt cobain. Artwork by PNE (Justin Hampton, Jermaine Rogers and Emek) coming soon
I'm not someone else.
southerngarden
Art Expert
Posts: 4463
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:43 pm
Location: Miami & The FL Keys

Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:01 am

GoBluePanic wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:36 pm
emek_studios
#27club #silkscreen #gigposter #postneoexplosionism a tribute to the musicians who died at the age of 27... amy winehouse, robert johnson, pigpen, brian jones, jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin and kurt cobain. Artwork by PNE (Justin Hampton, Jermaine Rogers and Emek) coming soon
so they're re-making this to include Winehouse and Pigpen in the sky? ok.
User avatar
bryndavies
Art Expert
Posts: 9828
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm
Location: The Last Frontier

Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:10 pm

And you have to create a collectionzzz account to even see the purchase page?
ImageT.K.C.
Rizzifan
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 299
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 4:17 am

Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:34 pm

southerngarden
Art Expert
Posts: 4463
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:43 pm
Location: Miami & The FL Keys

Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:42 pm

Rizzifan wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:34 pm
EMEK WSP is up

https://emekstudios.com/collections/new ... dupoiu1-21
yep, and just sitting there. guess people didn't really dig this one. I liked it enough to buy it.
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 6824
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:45 pm

^ It doesn’t flip. I’d be in for $50, even 75. Out at a $100.
Rizzifan
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 299
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 4:17 am

Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:13 pm

I liked it a lot, too. 100 bucks are really ambitious. But I am happy that I was able to score it.
I am sure in one year I would be annoyed with myself if I hadn't purchased it for maybe 20 Dollars too many today.
Artwise it is a great print!
User avatar
soupysound
EB Trainee
Posts: 3730
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:57 pm

bubbie wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:45 pm
I’d be in for $50, even 75.
i've got a show edition for cost plus shipping if you want ($60-65) if you are interested.
Image
User avatar
pewter14
EB Team
Posts: 15314
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:58 am

Wed May 13, 2020 8:57 pm

Another 3D wood piece coming ...

Image
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 18212
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Thu May 14, 2020 1:27 pm

Any guesses as to the next one after Spaceman....maybe Cyberman, Chief, or Doomsday Clock?
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
User avatar
watersbrad
Art Expert
Posts: 1005
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 12:00 am
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Thu May 14, 2020 2:08 pm

southerngarden wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:03 am
that first one with the multiple doodles on eBay was really cool looking. made me want an Artist's Ed much more than just a 1st. but now I don't care quite so much...a $50 1st ed will be fine eventually...
Wow, looks like it's closer to $550 for a first edition now...
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 18159
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Fri May 15, 2020 1:56 am

pewter14 wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 8:57 pm
Another 3D wood piece coming ...

Image
That looks really nice
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
User avatar
pewter14
EB Team
Posts: 15314
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:58 am

Fri May 15, 2020 1:03 pm

Timed release, on sale later today, $125 ... available for a week. Info here:

https://www.printsonwood.com/gallery-fi ... 21uuNFiR8U

Image
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
User avatar
pewter14
EB Team
Posts: 15314
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:58 am

Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:11 am

New blanket .... limited to 200. Not word on if they used real bits of EMEK's beard in the making of these.

https://emekmerch.com/products/butterfl ... zBOWtqHOe0

Image
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
Post Reply