New Banksy Print

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
mattlew69
Art Expert
Posts: 8396
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Midwest

Fri May 08, 2020 8:48 am

Open edition print for charity??????

Wishful thinking.
Image
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 18106
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Fri May 08, 2020 9:43 am

Grateful69Phish wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 6:45 am
new one is marvelous
Yes it is.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
User avatar
MJGallicchio
Art Expert
Posts: 1837
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:35 pm
Location: 'Merica

Fri May 08, 2020 10:56 am

Does anyone know if he’s posted a link to a high res copy of this one yet? I know he posted the thrower file on the GDP page. I’m curious if he’ll do something similar with this.
IWish
Art Expert
Posts: 9835
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 12:23 am

Fri May 08, 2020 12:02 pm

Wow! Love it.
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 6675
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Fri May 08, 2020 1:44 pm

Image
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52668
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Fri May 08, 2020 4:20 pm

Thanks for posting the image. Memba when people would actually post images and discuss drops here before they happened?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
brewdog123
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 937
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:43 pm
Location: ATL

Fri May 08, 2020 9:36 pm

Amazing image
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 6675
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Sat May 09, 2020 1:57 am

Codeblue wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 4:20 pm
Memba when people would actually post images and discuss drops here before they happened?

Image
nottyplay1
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 468
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 12:00 am

Sat May 09, 2020 1:58 am

:lol:
bubbie wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 1:57 am
Codeblue wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 4:20 pm
Memba when people would actually post images and discuss drops here before they happened?

Image
:lol:
User avatar
wonkabars7
Art Expert
Posts: 7138
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:13 pm

Sat May 09, 2020 2:45 pm

Codeblue wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 4:20 pm
Thanks for posting the image. Memba when people would actually post images and discuss drops here before they happened?
And then crosspost on OMGposters..
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 6675
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Sat May 09, 2020 4:30 pm

wonkabars7 wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 2:45 pm
Codeblue wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 4:20 pm
Thanks for posting the image. Memba when people would actually post images and discuss drops here before they happened?
And then crosspost on OMGposters..
Image
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52668
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Sat May 09, 2020 4:40 pm

Luls. Are there even any decent drop blogs still active? OMG moved to fb and barely posts, and 411 seems to have gone AWOL months ago. Haven't found a decent one on IG either.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
nottyplay1
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 468
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 12:00 am

Sat May 09, 2020 4:47 pm

most halted towards the end of last year..411 towards the beginning of this year...i think it is due to one being able to build their own feed of updates through IG, you can have multiple IG accounts and label each one with a name of the hobby it is intended for and just start following
User avatar
mattlew69
Art Expert
Posts: 8396
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Midwest

Sat May 09, 2020 5:48 pm

Inside the Rock still posts.....

I only watch Hypebeast now tho. Its what the kids are doing.
Image
User avatar
mattlew69
Art Expert
Posts: 8396
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Midwest

Thu May 21, 2020 2:43 pm

If you just want it for your wall, go get it.

"Game Changer" tribute print

https://silentstagegallery.com/collecti ... bute-print

Image
Image
Post Reply