contact me for info

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:07 am

Over the past couple of years this person has claimed charge backs on delivered items via paypal saying it was an "unauthorized transaction". This has happened to me personally TWICE now with this same person. I have other friends who sell that have had similar experiences with the same person. This person really like to buy Spusta and then claim the transaction was unauthorized.

If you get an order from this person on ebay or if they try to buy something from you on facebook, please know that it's likely they will falsely claim the purchase was unauthorized and attempt to chargeback.

And then when you try to call them out on it, they claim that they don't know what you're talking about. They repeat this same pattern for the multiple examples I personally have of their scam. Just waiting for the next message now: "Oh that was a mistake".

update: he's actually saying it's his mom's card that was on the account and it's her that is disputing the charge. you can't make this stuff up. whatever, I removed his name. contact me if you want info.

and fwiw, paypal has had my back both times since the items were shipped and confirmed delivered. I haven't actually lost any money.
Last edited by ygolohcysp on Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:56 am

Hah, I had this one a couple years ago on some Spusta minis. Same story - waited a month, filed a chargeback as an unauthorized charge, feigned ignorance that he had no idea why that happened, then went radio silent.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:58 am

Few years back but #metoo
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
aivc
Art Expert

Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:03 am

Same thing happened to me as well. And as far as I know, the guy is still active on some FB groups too.
aibohphobia wrote:Maybe, but either way you get some cred for joining on 4-20 at 4:20. Nexus of the Universe.
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:03 am

I suspect these names are aliases as this same person has also ordered under another similar name. I don't want to get in trouble for posting the eBay names along with the alias names they use but PM me if you want more info.
Last edited by ygolohcysp on Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:12 am

Nothing like a good call out to bring out some of the old heads. I thought printnoob had died or some fudge.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:24 am

Not yet, but my family may murder me if this goes on much longer.
haven
Art Expert

Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:56 am

Does this turd have to return the prints or is he keeping them?
kansasbbq
Art God

Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:04 pm

Sounds like theft....so keeping them.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
bkrol25
New User

Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:14 pm

Hello,

Here to clear the air. When purchasing 2 packs of prints back in February I accidentally used my mom's card # that was saved to my account. She had no idea and disputed the charges. And I had no idea there was any issue with any of the purchases until today. Upon figuring out that this was the issue, I contacted both sellers to resend them payment for the two packs. No one was scammed, just a mistake made in purchasing on my part that has or will be corrected by me.

I went through all of my other purchases and found no other issues.

For anyone else who may have an issue, feel free to pm me an I will deal with you directly.
Thinker
Art Connoisseur

Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:24 am

Yes this guy just did this to me in September 2019 what you describe is exactly what he did. I don't get it, what he is doing is clear as day fraud and lying but he is getting away with it.

I ended up keeping the money and he got the print for free. But there were a few weeks there that I was really worried I would end up with nothing.

My story is a little beyond silly because get this timeline of events.:

1) He buys my print with Buy it now Option. It is a $600 print.
2) I message him right away to tell him that the purchase caught me at a bad time with work and I wouldn't be able to get to the post office until that weekend.
3) He responds and confirms that is okay! (lol)
4) Then, The day after I ship and add the tracking number I get a message from ebay telling me my money is on hold because they filed a dispute for an unauthorized transaction with the buyer's bank.
5) I message the buyer and they play dumb they don't know whats going on but they'll look into it.
6) I csall ebay telling them the dude responded and confirmed to my delayed delivery date, he knew about the transaction and had all the time in the world to cancel. Ebay is just like you have to wait until the buyer's bank decides his claim is legit or not.

Weeks go by of me worried because while eBay may have all the evidence right there that this guy is a fraud, I don't know for sure that the bank does and I have no way of presenting my side to his bank.

7) I get a message from ebay weeks later that the buyer's bank decided in favor of the buyer and that he was given the money back. Just as I am about to totally lose my fudge I read on that because I am a good seller and have been around for a while with a lot of transactions ebay has decided themselves that I am not at fault and won't take the money away from me either.

It's the only time I have ever felt eBay did the right thing.

So the guy got a free $600 print. I'm of course not allowed to leave him negative feedback.

Not sure what the rules here are for me being allowed to post info about people but I shipped the poster to an address in: Oviedo, FL

I have the ebay name and two names the guy used on Paypal, one of payment and one for shipment.
kansasbbq
Art God

Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:26 pm

ygolohcysp wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:07 am
update: he's actually saying it's his mom's card that was on the account and it's her that is disputing the charge. you can't make this stuff up.
What a D-Bag!
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
bubbie
Art Expert

Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:32 pm

Gonzo?
Kdh12
Art Freak

Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:06 am

bubbie wrote:
Gonzo?
:rolling:
mmmm Beer :pint:
gonzo303
Art Freak

Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:32 pm

Kdh12 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:06 am
bubbie wrote:
Gonzo?
:rolling:
Ha. That joke just keeps getting funnier every time.
Same fudge, different drop.