The Ebay Advice Column

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:01 pm

Duke's obvs worried about getting the ban hammer for preflippin fudge so he don't want his name and address exposed.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
jjttdw
Art Expert

Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:09 pm

The seller in all this must not be much of a flipper or he would know that he could just mark the item as shipped.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
davemfan
Art Expert

Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:07 am

lebantz wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:11 pm
No the seller was new flipper and said pay him when he gets the print....great assumption genius. Any nibbles left for yall? Luls
Maybe try telling the whole story next time? Seems logical.
ImageImageImage
lebantz
Art Connoisseur

Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:43 am

davemfan wrote:
lebantz wrote:
No the seller was new flipper and said pay him when he gets the print....great assumption genius. Any nibbles left for yall? Luls
Maybe just read information instead of making poor attempts at being critical?
jjttdw
Art Expert

Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:23 am

lebantz wrote:
davemfan wrote:
lebantz wrote:
Your original post was incomplete. Don't blame others for not inferring facts that your shitty writing did not initially include.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
lebantz
Art Connoisseur

Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:04 pm

jjttdw wrote:
lebantz wrote:
davemfan wrote:
lebantz wrote:
Your original post was incomplete. Don't blame others for not inferring facts that your shitty writing did not initially include.
K Mr Entitled. This wasnt a police report jackoff, its a poster forum and you missed any drymounting point of the post because you have a broom so far up ur ass it's holding ur nose up.
jjttdw
Art Expert

Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:07 pm

lebantz wrote:
jjttdw wrote:
lebantz wrote:
davemfan wrote:

K Mr Entitled. This wasnt a police report jackoff, its a poster forum and you missed any drymounting point of the post because you have a broom so far up ur ass it's holding ur nose up.
Your original post was incomplete. Don't blame others for not inferring facts that your shitty writing did not initially include. Seems pretty easy, Maybe put down the bong before posting. Lets repost your initial gibberish, Maybe try rereading it without your head up your ass
lebantz wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:13 pm
I had an idiot who was worried about ebay shipping terms preprint the label before I even paid for the item(where you also specify shipping address). The address he used was the bogus address I list on ebay. So he sent me the automated process to pay for the item, but 30 days had passed since sale and ebay just nuked it out of their system. I told him to cancel the sale(get his money back) and we can just do it on paypal.

I was watching the tracking and saw it coming my way then go the opposite direction. He never canceled and still used this 30-day old prepaid label with a bogus address. He luckily was able to hunt the poster down at the bogus address in another state. I told him have it refused at the original address and get it marked "return to sender". He started bitching at me like it was my fault he's preprinting labels and Im trying to save his dumbass money using PP. I got my item buy holy drymount haha.

Warning to anyone, done use ur legit address as the main because ebay will just give ur info out like candy. A buyer once took advantage of "best offer" (which is considered a live sale since they have agreed to send me money if I accept). Within 5 secs they submitted an offer, requested my personal info(because it is live money), and canceled the best offer. Another reason I dont use best offer anymore regardless, Ebay acted like nothing wrong was done.
Maybe treat us all by pointing to the part in your post above where the seller was a flipper and did not have possession of the print,
lebantz
Art Connoisseur

Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:13 am

jjttdw wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:07 pm
lebantz wrote:
jjttdw wrote:
lebantz wrote:

Your original post was incomplete. Don't blame others for not inferring facts that your shitty writing did not initially include. Seems pretty easy, Maybe put down the bong before posting. Lets repost your initial gibberish, Maybe try rereading it without your head up your ass
lebantz wrote:
I had an idiot who was worried about ebay shipping terms preprint the label before I even paid for the item(where you also specify shipping address). The address he used was the bogus address I list on ebay. So he sent me the automated process to pay for the item, but 30 days had passed since sale and ebay just nuked it out of their system. I told him to cancel the sale(get his money back) and we can just do it on paypal.

I was watching the tracking and saw it coming my way then go the opposite direction. He never canceled and still used this 30-day old prepaid label with a bogus address. He luckily was able to hunt the poster down at the bogus address in another state. I told him have it refused at the original address and get it marked "return to sender". He started bitching at me like it was my fault he's preprinting labels and Im trying to save his dumbass money using PP. I got my item buy holy drymount haha.

Warning to anyone, done use ur legit address as the main because ebay will just give ur info out like candy. A buyer once took advantage of "best offer" (which is considered a live sale since they have agreed to send me money if I accept). Within 5 secs they submitted an offer, requested my personal info(because it is live money), and canceled the best offer. Another reason I dont use best offer anymore regardless, Ebay acted like nothing wrong was done.
Maybe treat us all by pointing to the part in your post above where the seller was a flipper and did not have possession of the print,
You are the epitome of a troll. Get a life. I bet you whack it more than the kid in Don Juan if you have this much time to cry over nothing. You go SJW!!!!!
lebantz
Art Connoisseur

Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:27 am

haven wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:13 pm
I barely understood a word of that.
Up until a week or two ago, when I'd go to my wanted, trades or collection page, I'd still have the white page with the old toolbar I guess you'd call it across the top, and when I clicked on actions, I think it was, I could drop down and do the old search (deprecated). It just brought up far fewer ...

-and you wanna talk fudge>?
lebantz
Art Connoisseur

Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:46 am

davemfan wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:46 pm
lebantz wrote:

so it took ya over 30 days to pay for an auction you won?
First response to my post wants to pick apart when I paid...when I'm making a point about what address to use. When I paid is IRRELEVANT TO THAT POINT. Did you miss where I tried to help the seller by suggesting we do the transaction through paypal?

Crowhawk whines about not telling you IRRELEVANT details. It's like saying "I went outside..." and your dumbfuck ass saying, "but you didnt say the sky was blue!" Maybe I was stoned when I wrote it, WHO GIVES A drymount. I also have a neurological condition(chiari malformation) and had brain surgery. You need to smoke yourself and decompress your asshole. This is an internet forum cliquey bitches.
davemfan
Art Expert

Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:21 pm

lebantz wrote:
davemfan wrote:
lebantz wrote:

First response to my post wants to pick apart when I paid...when I'm making a point about what address to use. When I paid is IRRELEVANT TO THAT POINT. Did you miss where I tried to help the seller by suggesting we do the transaction through paypal?

Crowhawk whines about not telling you IRRELEVANT details. It's like saying "I went outside..." and your dumbfuck ass saying, "but you didnt say the sky was blue!" Maybe I was stoned when I wrote it, WHO GIVES A drymount. I also have a neurological condition(chiari malformation) and had brain surgery. You need to smoke yourself and decompress your asshole. This is an internet forum cliquey bitches.
Luls, my post is over a month old and this is the 2nd time you've addressed it.

Relax and go toke it up my man. :pint:
ImageImageImage
lebantz
Art Connoisseur

Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:53 pm

davemfan wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:21 pm
lebantz wrote:
davemfan wrote:
lebantz wrote:

Luls, my post is over a month old and this is the 2nd time you've addressed it.

Relax and go toke it up my man. :pint:
What does time frame have to do with anything? I dont come here every day like your loser ass?
jjttdw
Art Expert

Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:03 am

lebantz
Art Connoisseur

Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:19 am

What year did you tell your parents you wanted to rollerblade?
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:33 am

no wonder people are buying guns and bullets...... :lol: