INVESTING - Creeping on a Come-Up 2020 & Beyond...

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
HR3
Art Connoisseur

Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:23 pm

It seems as though we’re on the precipice of the next Golden Opportunity to make some big money in the stock market by buying low and then holding until greener pastures.

Any thoughts?
Until you can welcome, accept and enjoy folks who’s views, looks, thoughts, struggles & values are polar opposites to yours, then you have NOT lived.
jjttdw
Art Expert

Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:58 pm

I sold a ton of stuff last Friday...I agree
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
BENYOUNG20
Art Expert

Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:04 pm

just because anything goes....doesn't mean you have to spam new threads about everything that crosses your mind.
bubbie
Art Expert

Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:10 pm

Maybe that’s what happens when you have all da success and retire at 40?
tourist504
Art Expert

Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:25 pm

bipolar
maden wrote:I would like to see a 16"+ diameter tube.
BlakeAronson wrote:This one is just big enough, but not too overwhelming in size.
jordachep wrote::drool: Can't believe the size. I want this so bad.
Imagex6
mattlew69
Art Expert

Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:37 pm

My suggestion, invest in Keith Haring. Buy low sell way, way high.

HR3
Art Connoisseur

Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:13 pm

jjttdw wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:58 pm
I sold a ton of stuff last Friday...I agree
I’ve contemplated selling some stuff too, but I have other things I’m moving around. It seems as though it may be a prime opportunity to invest in some
things as they fall to more realistic PE ratios. It seems everything has been overpriced in the somewhat speculative market for sometime. And how speculative is the electric car industry really now? How many countries have committed to roll over fully to electric over the next 5-10 yrs.

Like, those who have the raw materials for the electric world we are soon about to enter. I wish tesla was divided up vs such a conglomerate. I’d invest in their battery division hard. But I don’t like the risk when u wrap up everything under the tesla umbrella. Even some blue chips like apple and Microsoft after taking a beating quarter or 3 should be primed for an easy double to triple ur money back coming off the back end of this virus.
Until you can welcome, accept and enjoy folks who’s views, looks, thoughts, struggles & values are polar opposites to yours, then you have NOT lived.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:51 am

ZOMG CRYTPO THO!
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
HR3
Art Connoisseur

Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:23 am

I never got into crypto. A friend of one of my good friends did. He was an early miner back in the early stages and one day he was like, I think I’m rich.

We all thought he was pulling our legs. But nope. Coins that he got mining Bitcoin that he just thought of as worthless play money he used to buy things on silk roads with when he was bored went from being worth pennies to thousands of dollars each and he had thousands of coins.

He had what I now know to be as Alt accounts. He would have several accounts mining coins under different names. He did it more as a hobby to full time. He didn’t sleep much. Crazy adhd. So he would work his shift as an ops manger at Best Buy and then go home and mine coins for hours.

I never felt FOMO like I did having him explain it to me. Still never got into it tho myself. More risk than I’m willing to take at this stage in my life.

Did u get into crypto early on?
HR3
Art Connoisseur

Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:45 am

mattlew69 wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:37 pm
My suggestion, invest in Keith Haring. Buy low sell way, way high.

To my knowledge, Harings works haven’t sold low in a LONG time, including the after crap. What galleries are having the Haring 1/2 price shows? I don’t have much of his work, but I do have several Kenny scharf pieces.

You should let Harry styles know about crack being whack. Saturday night live has been off for a couple weeks, so we watched an older episode from this season, one Harry hosts and he looked like he was snorting or smoking that white devil for sure by the looks of him. He could use the crack is whack wall as inspiration at his home in Britain.

I’m still looking for my Whacky Tobacky version...
HR3
Art Connoisseur

Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:04 am

BENYOUNG20 wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:04 pm
just because anything goes....doesn't mean you have to spam new threads about everything that crosses your mind.
Just because u don’t have any intellectual capacity to add value to this forum, doesn’t mean others don’t. And I could careless about what u think if all U have to offer is bitching and moaning. :violin:

The only “spam” is being added by ur lame sense of entitlement and importance.

Like we need ur approval to post a forum topic on our interests. Get over urself brah... no one likes complainers or whiney lil babies like u for that matter anyway.

Sooo, Go cry to ur mom if I don’t like it, report me or Just go away... but remember, don’t go away mad, just go away... :spocth2:

If u decide to not be a complete rooster smoker and discuss the forum topic like an adult, we’ll see about allowing u to leave the kiddie table to come sit with the adults again. No promises though if u go whiney Bittcch again.

Block me if u don’t wanna see my posts. Or go drymount off and eat a dick!! :thumb:
HR3
Art Connoisseur

Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:10 am

tourist504 wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:25 pm
bipolar
At least urself aware. Good for u brah...
HR3
Art Connoisseur

Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:43 am

bubbie wrote:
You are exactly right. I’ve got too much time and a few more months until my youngest goes into preschool and another to start kindergarten and then I’ll have much less time sitting on my ass and making art acquisitions and instead, back hiking and kayak fishing in the ocean. Nothing like the rush of when something hits ur line like a 6 foot leopard and then starts pulling you around the kelp beds at like 10mph while U wrangle it.

A rush for sure. Not for weak men. And yes, it’s not uncommon if ur fishing for shark to latch onto a white. Just after reeling it in and noticing, u need to release it. But I release all sharks. Not my food. Plus we need all we can get to fight off the wasteful and disgraceful Chinese shark fin soup market.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:53 am

Let's hear this glorious FIRE story.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
BENYOUNG20
Art Expert

Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:13 pm

HR3 wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:43 am
bubbie wrote:
You are exactly right. I’ve got too much time and a few more months until my youngest goes into preschool and another to start kindergarten and then I’ll have much less time sitting on my ass and making art acquisitions and instead, back hiking and kayak fishing in the ocean. Nothing like the rush of when something hits ur line like a 6 foot leopard and then starts pulling you around the kelp beds at like 10mph while U wrangle it.

A rush for sure. Not for weak men. And yes, it’s not uncommon if ur fishing for shark to latch onto a white. Just after reeling it in and noticing, u need to release it. But I release all sharks. Not my food. Plus we need all we can get to fight off the wasteful and disgraceful Chinese shark fin soup market.
Please stay on topic...this has nothing to do with investing in 2020.