Netflix Streaming Finds.

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
User avatar
earlgreytoast
Art Expert
Posts: 8421
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:35 pm

What Did Jack Do? on Netflix. Just 17 minutes, fantastic David Lynch documentary on monkeys.
Novotel16
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:10 pm

Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:43 pm

That one is too cool haha!
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 26489
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:48 pm

Saw the viedoblurb for Uncut Gems. Is it me or does Sandler want to be John Turturro pretty badly there?
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
deancc
Art Expert
Posts: 3387
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:00 am
Location: Australia

Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:56 am

fredo wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:48 pm
Saw the viedoblurb for Uncut Gems. Is it me or does Sandler want to be John Turturro pretty badly there?
He plays an incredible character. Uncut Gems is great.
User avatar
Irishman12
Art Expert
Posts: 2555
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:42 pm
Location: The Villa Quatro

Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:24 am

deancc wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:56 am
fredo wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:48 pm
Saw the viedoblurb for Uncut Gems. Is it me or does Sandler want to be John Turturro pretty badly there?
He plays an incredible character. Uncut Gems is great.
Agreed and as others have said in other threads, he was definitely snubbed for a Best Actor nomination.
User avatar
greenhorn1
Art Expert
Posts: 8778
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:00 am

Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:44 pm

earlgreytoast wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:35 pm
What Did Jack Do? on Netflix. Just 17 minutes, fantastic David Lynch documentary on monkeys.
Jack's also got a thriving music career.

https://davidlynch.bandcamp.com/album/the-flame-of-love
ISO Horkey Stacy Lowery Paleo Deck. $$$$$$$ (or trade)
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 26489
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:17 pm

deancc wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:56 am
fredo wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:48 pm
Saw the viedoblurb for Uncut Gems. Is it me or does Sandler want to be John Turturro pretty badly there?
He plays an incredible character. Uncut Gems is great.
Groovy. I shall check it.
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
bmerel
Art Expert
Posts: 6326
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:34 pm

Tell Me Who I Am.
completely insane and amazing. just watched it.


Notable and solid foreign shows...

The Rain, Babylon Berlin, Money Heist , Wild District, Locked Up, Case, Fauda, Dark, Elite, 3%, 1983, Osmosis, How To Sell Drugs Online (Fast), Occupied
User avatar
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert
Posts: 5685
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:05 am
Location: Houston, TX

Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:07 am

bmerel wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:34 pm
Tell Me Who I Am.
completely insane and amazing. just watched it.


Notable and solid foreign shows...

The Rain, Babylon Berlin, Money Heist , Wild District, Locked Up, Case, Fauda, Dark, Elite, 3%, 1983, Osmosis, How To Sell Drugs Online (Fast), Occupied
I have a hard time watching the foreign shows dubbed in English. Something about it just bugs me. Same for channels where the audio is slightly behind the actors. I would rather have subtitles.
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52074
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:23 am

Pretty sure most of em allow ya to switch to subs.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert
Posts: 5685
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:05 am
Location: Houston, TX

Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:54 pm

Codeblue wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:23 am
Pretty sure most of em allow ya to switch to subs.
Thanks blue. I will have to check and see. I figured if they are dubbed you couldn’t change the audio.
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52074
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:19 pm

I remember when Dark first came out it defaulted to dubbed, which drove me nuts. I changed it immediately.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
jamel-d
Art Expert
Posts: 9544
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:00 am

Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:14 pm

earlgreytoast wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:35 pm
What Did Jack Do? on Netflix. Just 17 minutes, fantastic David Lynch documentary on monkeys.
Excellent, thanks for the heads up.
THE HORKEY CLUB 2013,14,15,16,17,18,19
User avatar
davemfan
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 940
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:27 am

Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:22 pm

Anyone watch "The Pharmacist"? Really good documentary.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 26489
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:53 pm

Watched The Stranger with Orson Welles over the weekend - solid.
just a foil for me today, thanks
Post Reply