Bottleneck Gallery News/Rumors!

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
Posts: 4619
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am

Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:24 pm

oh, and please get Gabz on that Herzog portrait. Kthnxbai.
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8339
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:32 pm

hunterjax wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:24 pm
oh, and please get Gabz on that Herzog portrait. Kthnxbai.
SMART.MAN.RIGHT.HERE.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
Posts: 4620
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:03 am

license schmicense.

private commissions
Image
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
Posts: 4619
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am

Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:30 pm

lol that gif rules all.
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.
User avatar
BENYOUNG20
Art Expert
Posts: 1759
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:49 pm
Location: STL
Contact:

Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:32 pm

so NWO 4 life. Think that still holds true? Can some one do a 20 years later documentary to see if he is still living the life.
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
Posts: 4619
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am

Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:35 pm

BENYOUNG20 wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:32 pm
so NWO 4 life. Think that still holds true? Can some one do a 20 years later documentary to see if he is still living the life.
my money is on "yes. yes he is."
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
Posts: 4620
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:35 pm

he actually is running AEW creative right now! small world.
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9466
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:35 am

hunterjax wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:24 pm
oh, and please get Gabz on that Herzog portrait. Kthnxbai.
wish granted (hopefully)
User avatar
mattkardish
Art Expert
Posts: 3869
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:28 pm
Location: Paddy's Pub

Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:27 am

added the pablo olivera akira prints and alvin br prints into the database about a week ago -- waiting on them to be approved i guesS?
JKW can you comment?
User avatar
SPAC04
Art Expert
Posts: 2615
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:10 pm
Location: New York

Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:20 pm

^ Alvin BR one sheet entry now has a drop down for the BNG editions
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
Posts: 4619
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am

Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:18 pm

acidburn wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:35 am
hunterjax wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:24 pm
oh, and please get Gabz on that Herzog portrait. Kthnxbai.
wish granted (hopefully)
:D :clap:
Image
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
Posts: 4619
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am

Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:19 pm

also: I get dibs on the OG, right? that's how this works isn't it??
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9466
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:26 pm

hunterjax wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:18 pm
acidburn wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:35 am
hunterjax wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:24 pm
oh, and please get Gabz on that Herzog portrait. Kthnxbai.
wish granted (hopefully)
:D :clap:
Image
if it all goes well, print is on me.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 22949
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:30 pm

acidburn wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:26 pm
hunterjax wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:18 pm
acidburn wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:35 am
hunterjax wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:24 pm
oh, and please get Gabz on that Herzog portrait. Kthnxbai.
wish granted (hopefully)
:D :clap:
Image
if it all goes well, print is on me.
Image
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
Posts: 4619
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am

Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:32 pm

haha!

Right on, thanks Joe!
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.
Post Reply